Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I want an early scan :brat: I'm not holding out hope though, OH won't let me get one, he said he will put the money aside for a private gender scan instead :cloud9: x x x

Ahhh... Wiggler a private gender scan. :) Do you get gender scans?

\We get 20 week scans where they will tell us the gender if baby is in the right position once they have done their checks, but my cheeky girly kept her legs firmly closed at her 20 week scan and i HATED not knowing, not taking any chances this time, i MUST know LOL x x x

Thats rare for that to happen. They knew DD was a girl right away... You look for the white lines. I plan on examining my early scan pics.... HAHA!

The worst thing was as soon as I walked out of the scanning room she woke up and started kicking me, little madam! She is still a cheeky so and so now :rofl:

OMG I am hungry again?! How is that even possible? x x x

Oo.. hi ladies~ :wave: Thanks for the invite Leinz~ Happy Chatting :flower:

I'm ok thanks Wiggler. Still in shock as I got my bfp today but very happy and pleased at the same time.

Hey Ladies!!! Just wanted to update you on my appointment today :happydance:

My cervix is over 4 cm long, so I am just thrilled :thumbup: I don't know how far along I was with DD when it started shortening/funneling, but it was certainly further along than 17 weeks. So, they will still have me in for weekly ultrasounds for awhile just in case. For now, it couldn't have been better news!!! :cloud9: (add to my super good mood that this is our last week of school - I teach 5th grade - and this is a GREAT day!!!)

The tech said she knew the gender... so I had her write it down and seal it in an envelope!!! I am pretty sure it was a GIRL - because I didn't see any little boy parts during the ultrasound, and I was watching the WHOLE TIME. But, then again, I don't really know what I am looking for/at with these ultrasounds.

Let's just say, if I open that envelope and it says BOY I am going to drop to the floor in shock!!! Let's see how long I can hold out opening it up :blush:

ICH try not to get too worried. I won't repeat what all the girls have already said, but I agree with them all. I know it's going to be tough waiting for the next appointment, but it sounds like you have a GREAT doctor and if he said everything looks fine, then you should trust him.

All the other new ladies to the thread WELCOME!!!!!!!!! :hugs: Congrats on your BFPs!!!!

Hey Ladies!!! Just wanted to update you on my appointment today :happydance:

My cervix is over 4 cm long, so I am just thrilled :thumbup: I don't know how far along I was with DD when it started shortening/funneling, but it was certainly further along than 17 weeks. So, they will still have me in for weekly ultrasounds for awhile just in case. For now, it couldn't have been better news!!! :cloud9: (add to my super good mood that this is our last week of school - I teach 5th grade - and this is a GREAT day!!!)

The tech said she knew the gender... so I had her write it down and seal it in an envelope!!! I am pretty sure it was a GIRL - because I didn't see any little boy parts during the ultrasound, and I was watching the WHOLE TIME. But, then again, I don't really know what I am looking for/at with these ultrasounds.

Let's just say, if I open that envelope and it says BOY I am going to drop to the floor in shock!!! Let's see how long I can hold out opening it up :blush:

ICH try not to get too worried. I won't repeat what all the girls have already said, but I agree with them all. I know it's going to be tough waiting for the next appointment, but it sounds like you have a GREAT doctor and if he said everything looks fine, then you should trust him.

All the other new ladies to the thread WELCOME!!!!!!!!! :hugs: Congrats on your BFPs!!!!

Have you considered doing a gender reveal party?

Lxb: Welcome! :) So, glad to have you here! :)

Sevilla: Did you see white lines? Owoooo, this is so exciting. Please update when you open the envelope... I want to know soooo bad! :) This is crazy because I'm sitting here... chuckling! I'm excited! Yay! It probably is a girl though if you have that feeling.

I'm glad they are checking your cervical length every week! :) When is the next date?

Madrid98- When you make yourself a ticker... I will for the first page of this thread. We also update appts. :) When will you be calling to make your first appt.? Also when will your test results coming back?

Leinz I have an appt the 21st for ultrasound and blood work. :flower:

sevilla24 great news honey, trying not to worry, doctor called back and asked if i knew what day i ovulated, i told him yes and he said that my ov date pushes my due date 6 days forward so that i am only 4 weeks not 5 so i feel better..

welcome Madrid98 and lxb

SnowAngel: Yay, for scan! :happydance: I can't wait until that week!

Ich28: GREAT!! So happy to hear! Thats exactly my thought! :) You're going to have a Valentines Baby... So very exciting! :) I feel so much better knowing that you are feeling better. :hugs:

thanks honey me too!!

so im cooking dinner and im making risotto and it takes forever.. and i have an electric stove and i totally forgot that my belly gets hot when i have something on the stove for a while. now im freaking out. ya know how a jacuzzi is bad for the baby? do you think the fact that my belly got hot is bad? jee i may never cook again..

Everything is ok, hun! :hugs: I doubt it did any harm at all. With the jacuzzi, I think that its more that it elevates your tempature. However, most of the time before it did any damage to your baby at all, you would get out because of discomfort. I looked into this before I went on vacation with DD, while pg with DD. I ended up going in the jacuzzi for a few minutes and she's here and fine. :)

Riscotto sounds amazing. DD and I ate a whole bag of prepared salad for supper... LOL

okay thanks hun.. lol.. gosh i miss the innocence of my first pregnancy.. all i knew was don't smoke or drink.

Well not smoking and drinking... is most important. Actually I know not smoking decreases your MC rate by 2-3 times. Also fertility clinics won't allow you to participate in IVF or other treatments if either candidates smoke.

Drinking is probably much of the same... And I know there are so many birth defects linked to drinking.

i don't do either i just meant that that was the only thing i knew not to do lol.. didn't think twice about anything else. now every little thing worries me.. every twinge.. ugh. and the fact that i just dont feel pregnant is bothering me

I didn't feel pg either... But, I definitley do now. You aren't suposed to feel pg yet, hun! I know its hard not to worry... But everythings going to be ok. :hugs:

Wigger: Talking about DD's growth spurt! She took off walking just now... OMG! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->