Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Two digit days to go... 99! Eeeek! :)

Here is my TTC post in my journal 4 hours before I got my BFP! :)

Yesterday, things got interesting when I started smelling things. I thought I smelled crap, so I changed DD's diaper and it wasn't even wet. Then later I layed down to watch TV and I smelled dog on my loveseat. HUH? Both times DH said he didn't smell a thing.

Then last night, DH asked me why I didn't ask him if he thought I was pg. I said "I didn't want to know the answer. He said I feel like you are but not as strongly as I did about little dragon.

I woke up twice in the middle of the night to go last night. And three times the night before, that I wrote off as to much to drink before bed, possibly.

aww leinz i love to read that post! lol. i remember you were soo sure i was going to get a bfp. i may have broke some sort of record for bding that month..

Thank you ladies for all the kind words and support! Today has been a fun family day. It started with my boys' horse show and then we went apple picking at the orchard. I've had a couple "moments" but nothing too bad. Woke up to pee this morning around 4:30am to this baby wiggling and kicking around and made me so thankful to be where I am as opposed to where I was on March 9th. I couldn't even fall back to sleep!

Just looked at the front page... looks like quite a few appointments this week :thumbup: Hope all goes well ladies!!! I will be going for my 36 week appointment, UNREAL!!! :wacko: This means I now go every week... and for a second pregnancy, working mom, scheduling is getting tricky!!!! DD came 3 weeks early, which would be only a week away... EEEEEEK!!! But I have a feeling this one is going to camp out a bit longer :shrug: Which is fine... because we STILL HAVE NO NAME PICKED OUT :( yikes.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!! :hugs:

Hi Leinz...Can you update the front page for me? I have an ultrasound on Tuesday morning! Thanks hun!

I can't believe all of our pregnancies are moving so fast. Sevilla...You are next. Can't wait to see pics of your LO! Sometimes a name comes to you when you meet the babe...don't worry! :)

I had a dream last night that I had a little boy but it was weird bc he had body hair. It was sooooo strange.

im feeling pretty down today. The hopsital i delivered sophia at has a walk to remember memorial thing every october. and i cant go =[

Sevilla do you have a list of name ideas we can help with or anything? :shrug:

Sevilla: Eeek! I can't wait to hear your birth story and see pictures... Won't be long at all. :) I think your baby will hold off a bit longer, also. :) I'm sure you'll find the perfect name.

Krippy: Yay for ultrasound. I love dreaming about baby! I've had 2 boy baby dreams... but having girl. :) Yay, hun for single digit weeks to go. You are moving right a long nicely.:)

Ich: I'm sorry you can't go. But, its worth it... Soon you'll be holding your sweeeeet rainbow. :hugs:

SnowAngel: I hope you are feeling better. I think you are going to make it to Dec. 26! Baby's stomach is catching up... And you are still pregnant!:yipee:

I'm both nervous and excited for my ultrasound on Wednesday. Praying she's kept up or maybe gotten chunkier. :haha:

Wow, Sevilla! Your LO could be here so soon if she comes early like her sister! :happydance: Soooo excited for you!! I'm sure a name will come to you, since you know in the back of your mind that you need to think of one. You guys will settle on something.

Lch :hugs: I'm sorry you can't go this year. Can you do something special to remember Sophia at home at the same time as the walk?

Krippy, yay for ultrasound! :yipee: I can't wait to see your LO. Not long to go now! Munchkin kind of has body hair...not really, but he has some fuzz on his back and arms. So it could happen!

This is the problem... we don't even have a list we have agreed upon!!! By this point with DD we had a list of 5 solid names we wanted to choose from, and I secretly had already chosen which one of the 5 I wanted. You'd think I could just go back to the original list, but we either aren't thrilled by them, or they clash with DD's name. I am being a bit psycho... DD's name is Molly... and so I don't want another "M" name (because what if we have a 3rd and I don't want another "M" name, will that child be left out??) and I don't want it to end in the "ee" sound because it's too rhyme-y with Molly. My mother thinks I am nuts for all of these name requirements :wacko: haha :haha: We have thrown a few around that we like, but nothing we LOVE. With DD, I was in LOVE with that name and still am. I just feel like I am going to have to settle :shrug: I don't know why I am putting so much pressure on it!!!! Ugggggh.

lch - I think Snow's idea was BRILLIANT that next year you will be able to participate WITH your little guy... let that thought keep you positive :hugs:

Leinz - YAY for double digits!!! Do you think second pregnancies go by quicker than the first??? I am feeling this one just flew by in the blink of an eye. Now I am in panic mode... get the car seat in, settle on a name, pack the hospital bag (or at least make a list) etc etc etc AHHHHHHH :wacko:

Yes especially with my husbands genes it can! It was just really strange in the dream...gotta love pregnancy dreams! I am excited to see bubs again too. I hope we have a good sonographer...the last one was not very friendly and was silent the whole time, she really made me uncomfortable. I hope the one on Tuesday will be a little more social so that I don't go crazy in the room!

How is your little man doing? I love the pics on facebook. He is absolutely adorable and precious. I just want to snuggle him and kiss him.

This is the problem... we don't even have a list we have agreed upon!!! By this point with DD we had a list of 5 solid names we wanted to choose from, and I secretly had already chosen which one of the 5 I wanted. You'd think I could just go back to the original list, but we either aren't thrilled by them, or they clash with DD's name. I am being a bit psycho... DD's name is Molly... and so I don't want another "M" name (because what if we have a 3rd and I don't want another "M" name, will that child be left out??) and I don't want it to end in the "ee" sound because it's too rhyme-y with Molly. My mother thinks I am nuts for all of these name requirements :wacko: haha :haha: We have thrown a few around that we like, but nothing we LOVE. With DD, I was in LOVE with that name and still am. I just feel like I am going to have to settle :shrug: I don't know why I am putting so much pressure on it!!!! Ugggggh.

lch - I think Snow's idea was BRILLIANT that next year you will be able to participate WITH your little guy... let that thought keep you positive :hugs:

Leinz - YAY for double digits!!! Do you think second pregnancies go by quicker than the first??? I am feeling this one just flew by in the blink of an eye. Now I am in panic mode... get the car seat in, settle on a name, pack the hospital bag (or at least make a list) etc etc etc AHHHHHHH :wacko:

I'll give you a few suggestions, maybe it'll help. :thumbup:

Eden
Kira
Reese
Jayla
Alyssa
Aniyah
Eliana
Charlotte
Ava
Abigail
Amelia
Juliet
Harper
Savannah
Amaya
Noelle
Juliana
Jaysa
Luciana

Let me know if there's any you like or what "types" you like and I'll try to think of more for you. Really being on bedrest I have nothing better to do. :haha:

Sevilla: Whatever you name her... It'll be perfect! :) Wow, I can't believe you haven't packed a bag yet. You may want to do that and some nesting. It may give you time to think. :)

No, I don't think this pregnancy has went fast for me at all. It's been so hard. Getting through that first trimester that seemed to drag badly. However, this second trimester has been nice and its started to go fast. Now that I'm enjoying all of baby's movements and just treasuring all these last moments where we are connected like this. I've also been worried about premature labor because of my periodontal disease. So, its nice that I've atleast passed the day of viability. This pregnancy has been wonderfully uncomplicated but worrisome.

I also don't think others (friends, family) are as excited as they were about DD. They don't call to talk just about the pregnancy. They don't ask when my next appt. is. And DH is also excited, kisses my belly. But he's more like... "She'll be here soon." Ofcourse, they don't talk about labor or parenting, or how much sleep I won't get etc. So there is a plus side. And ofcourse, I'm very excited! I count the days! :)

Krippy: I have loads and loads of dreams. They are wonderful for the most part. :) Wouldn't it be something if you dreamed boy and it came true? Do you have any intuition on what you are having? They say that a Mom's intuition is right 70% of the time on gender. And its wrong mostly if you desire one gender over the other.

thanks ladies =] i started a scrap book for her. had been meaning to buy one but didnt get around to it, my brother went and bought a scrap book and some craft things, and take out chinese!! me and my little man will go next year yay!

i had 1 dream of girl and the rest were boy. I also KNEW it was a boy ever since i got pregnant. once i hit 8 weeks and no MS... i just knew. I was right! I didnt prefer any gender though . either is fine with me =]

my dad is going to buy me a crib :happydance: im a bit reluctant to get it yet =\ i bought one baby outfit so far. i may wait till 28 weeks. i already picked it out!!

Thanks Krippy <3 I love that kid so much! :cloud9: He is doing great...Fri and Sat I think he hit a growth spurt, he was feeding every hour around the clock for two days straight -- and then last night he slept for 4+4 hours! :happydance: He had never slept 4 hours even once! So needless to say I am feeling pretty awesome today :haha:

Hi ladies! Glad everyone is well :)

Sorry, been MIA... this MS just won't let me be, I'd say it's back to being worse the past few days.

Anyways, I am curious about your pregnancy dreams... I hardly dream and I really have not dreamt about baby yet-LOL! I guess it's really a :yellow: bean.

LO has been really kicking a lot, esp. after I eat and throughout the night

Hi everyone! How are you all?

I'm good, tired though, I'm not sleeping well but I don't mind. Got physio next week so hopefully can get some crutches! :D x x x

Thanks Krippy <3 I love that kid so much! :cloud9: He is doing great...Fri and Sat I think he hit a growth spurt, he was feeding every hour around the clock for two days straight -- and then last night he slept for 4+4 hours! :happydance: He had never slept 4 hours even once! So needless to say I am feeling pretty awesome today :haha:

I remember how exhausting those growth spurts are if you're nursing. It's like you have a constant boob attachment. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->