Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Wiggler: Not sleeping well either, think I might go for a prenatal massage soon :D

snow: Lol! I really am not looking forward to those days! It also seems like your milk comes in more during the growth spurts... I got engorged really quick and it was painful :( Ah! Motherhood :D

Wiggler: Not sleeping well either, think I might go for a prenatal massage soon :D

snow: Lol! I really am not looking forward to those days! It also seems like your milk comes in more during the growth spurts... I got engorged really quick and it was painful :( Ah! Motherhood :D

Oh speaking of engorged :haha: this morning when I woke up my boobs felt so heavy and painful, so I lifted one up and it had that engorged feeling. :rofl: I was like ugh it's too early. Thankfully it went away pretty soon after.

Sevilla do you have a list of name ideas we can help with or anything? :shrug:

This is the problem... we don't even have a list we have agreed upon!!! By this point with DD we had a list of 5 solid names we wanted to choose from, and I secretly had already chosen which one of the 5 I wanted. You'd think I could just go back to the original list, but we either aren't thrilled by them, or they clash with DD's name. I am being a bit psycho... DD's name is Molly... and so I don't want another "M" name (because what if we have a 3rd and I don't want another "M" name, will that child be left out??) and I don't want it to end in the "ee" sound because it's too rhyme-y with Molly. My mother thinks I am nuts for all of these name requirements :wacko: haha :haha: We have thrown a few around that we like, but nothing we LOVE. With DD, I was in LOVE with that name and still am. I just feel like I am going to have to settle :shrug: I don't know why I am putting so much pressure on it!!!! Ugggggh.

lch - I think Snow's idea was BRILLIANT that next year you will be able to participate WITH your little guy... let that thought keep you positive :hugs:

Leinz - YAY for double digits!!! Do you think second pregnancies go by quicker than the first??? I am feeling this one just flew by in the blink of an eye. Now I am in panic mode... get the car seat in, settle on a name, pack the hospital bag (or at least make a list) etc etc etc AHHHHHHH :wacko:

I'll give you a few suggestions, maybe it'll help. :thumbup:

Eden
Kira
Reese
Jayla
Alyssa
Aniyah
Eliana
Charlotte
Ava
Abigail
Amelia
Juliet
Harper
Savannah
Amaya
Noelle
Juliana
Jaysa
Luciana

Let me know if there's any you like or what "types" you like and I'll try to think of more for you. Really being on bedrest I have nothing better to do. :haha:

You are SO SWEET - Your bed rest is benefitting ME... hehe :haha: I love it!! So here is what I like from your list:

Julia (but a friend just stole that name)
Harper (this has been on our list... but don't know if it's going to become trendy thanks to victoria beckham)
Juliet
Abigail (but then it'd be abby... which violates one of my rules)
Ava (love, love, love... but too popular?)
Charlotte (love, love, love... but too many friends have used it, ugh!)
Eliana
Alyssa

some of my own: Reagan, Alexa, Leah, Ella (but too popular?) thoughts!?!?!

I love Ella & Alexa! :)

Afm: After 3 days with a miserable cold. I decided to follow my Dr.'s list of safe medicines to take for a cold. I went to the drug store and had a pharmist help me with the list. All of the medicines were behind the counter. I gave him my symptoms and how far along I am.

Anyways, solution is Chlortrimeton Allergy and Saltwater nasal spray. I can take the Chlortrimeton as needed for no more than three days. I really hope it helps. It has only one ingredient in it, but I can still take tylenol for the nonstop headache.

Sevilla do you have a list of name ideas we can help with or anything? :shrug:

I'll give you a few suggestions, maybe it'll help. :thumbup:

Eden
Kira
Reese
Jayla
Alyssa
Aniyah
Eliana
Charlotte
Ava
Abigail
Amelia
Juliet
Harper
Savannah
Amaya
Noelle
Juliana
Jaysa
Luciana

Let me know if there's any you like or what "types" you like and I'll try to think of more for you. Really being on bedrest I have nothing better to do. :haha:

You are SO SWEET - Your bed rest is benefitting ME... hehe :haha: I love it!! So here is what I like from your list:

Julia (but a friend just stole that name)
Harper (this has been on our list... but don't know if it's going to become trendy thanks to victoria beckham)
Juliet
Abigail (but then it'd be abby... which violates one of my rules)
Ava (love, love, love... but too popular?)
Charlotte (love, love, love... but too many friends have used it, ugh!)
Eliana
Alyssa

some of my own: Reagan, Alexa, Leah, Ella (but too popular?) thoughts!?!?!

Reagan and Leah were both on my list, but hubby has a cousin whose ex-wife's name is Reagan so we are kind of against it cause she still has our last name. :haha: Leah didn't win cause we wanted a name that ended in "a" I think Ella is super cute too. I don't know how it'd flow with your last name but I think that Juliet Harper sounds good together. :thumbup: I'm headed to bed, but I'll look for some more names for you tomorrow. ;)

sevilla i love Alexa. i think its good and sounds good with molly. Molly and Alexa! how cute!

Cheryl, V day is 24 weeks. That's when a baby is considered viable outside the womb and doctors will take extreme measures to help a baby survive at this point!

^ wss.

although when Sophia was born at 23+6 they did everything they could for her also..

Aw I'm new to all this sorry, today I went to my chiropodist in jun when I was last there the girl told me she was pg but today when I went she wud hav been 30 wks and didn't look pg then she took me thru and started on my feet she told me she lost her baby at 20 wks there was no heartbeat at the 20 wk scan and it was cos the baby had a hole in its heart I felt so bad for her, I feel like just when I stopped worrying about this pregnancy this has made me panick now and I'm now worrying again :(

oh hun im sorry, please try not to worry, i worry about everything too especially going into ptl again. i wont feel better until i have my LO in my arms. (then ill worry about everything else for the next 18+ years lol)

How's everything been going lately ICH? Been thinking about you lately. :flower:

Ultrasound 8:30 tomorrow to check on baby's growth. I'm praying she's kept up if not grown more then expected. :thumbup: other then that I've got a roast, potatoes and carrots in the crockpot. I'm dying for it to be done!! Lol

lol! i think im going to be a papaya next week too if im correct. grr..

im doing well thanks for asking. having a bit of a hormonal moment right now but hey what else is new haha. good luck on your growth scan hun.. i have a scan at 28 weeks to check babys kidneys

Snow - can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes tomorrow!! Hope that baby is getting nice and big :happydance:

Right now I am loving Ella and Alexa.... you girls are awesome for helping :hugs: I feel like we are at least narrowing it down... so that's good!!

Just got back from my midwife appointment: She said my belly is measuring 36.5 weeks (um, a little ahead!!!) and I am 1.5 cm dilated and 50% thinned out. Now, I am not thinking this means much, because I know you can walk around dilated for weeks and weeks :wacko: But hey, it's better than being all closed up. She thinks since DD came early I will probably not make it to 40 weeks, but you never know!!!!

My hormones are totally getting to me lately too. I really got upset with a student in class today which is not like me, I usually can keep my cool even with the rudest of children. But today I just laid in on him and now I feel guilty. Stupid pregnancy hormones!!!!!!!! :nope:

Any other appointment updates this week, ladies???

I have an appointment on Thursday. I've been spotting so I'm nervous again. I don't think I will be able to relax ever with this pregnancy. Every time I sort of relax, something throws me for a loop and I'm worked up again!

aww hun hope you get some reassurance at your scan..

sevilla great news cant wait to hear about babys arrival ! :happydance:

i am being seen every 2 weeks now and at 30 weeks every week

I had an ultrasound today and bubs is measuring right on target! Whooo Hooo! It is estimated to be around 4 pounds which to me seems crazy but then I will see this baby is 6 weeks so I guess that makes sense. I also only gained 1 pounds in the last 2 weeks...yaaahhhh me!

Sorry to hear you are having spotting and fears Mighty...Thinking of you! Remember to stay positive! :) We are here for you!

I really like the name Ella...It is so sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->