Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Had a horrid day yesterday, had a bit of brown spotting in the morning, so OH came home from work and I began playing phone chase first with the MWs, then with Labour ward. I have been told to rest and I have to go in if it happens again because its happened 4-5 times now :(

oh wiggler so sorry hun.. i hope all is well! keep your feet up mama..

i do think you should ask to be seen though.. just to make sure cervix is closed etc..

Ultrasound went great ladies!! Baby weighs 2lbs 9oz. She grew from 24% up to 31%. They are so happy with her improvement I've been discharged from the perinatologists care.. :happydance: So providing nothing else happens I won't have to go back to see them!! :thumbup: Leinz my follow up with the ob got moved to Monday. And I'm hoping then I'll get some passes to get off of bed rest somewhat.. :haha:

Bump pic 29weeks

Attachments

• 29weeks.jpg
    29weeks.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
I have an appointment on Thursday. I've been spotting so I'm nervous again. I don't think I will be able to relax ever with this pregnancy. Every time I sort of relax, something throws me for a loop and I'm worked up again!

I totally understand what you mean about not being able to relax during this pregnancy. I'm a chronic TP checker and am scared to death to see any color on the paper. Good luck at your appointment! I have my appointment tomorrow as well.

Had a horrid day yesterday, had a bit of brown spotting in the morning, so OH came home from work and I began playing phone chase first with the MWs, then with Labour ward. I have been told to rest and I have to go in if it happens again because its happened 4-5 times now :(

So sorry to hear about the spotting Wiggler! I would probably just go in for a check to make sure everything's ok in there. Good luck and keep us posted! Sending you a big :hugs:

Ultrasound went great ladies!! Baby weighs 2lbs 9oz. She grew from 24% up to 31%. They are so happy with her improvement I've been discharged from the perinatologists care.. :happydance: So providing nothing else happens I won't have to go back to see them!! :thumbup: Leinz my follow up with the ob got moved to Monday. And I'm hoping then I'll get some passes to get off of bed rest somewhat.. :haha:

Bump pic 29weeks

LOVE the bump pic! :happydance: for baby's growth! That's great news! You must be so happy,

Oh Wiggler I'm sorry for the spotting. I hope it stops there so you don't have to worry any more! :hugs:

Snow this is fantastic news!!!!! :happydance: And love the bump pic!!! :cloud9:

HOOORAY SNOW!!! Was sooooo hoping you'd get great news about baby's growth :) YAY!!

snow i love your bump too! so cute. hope you can get some restrictions off bed rest. i wish i could darn it!

So remember how I told y'all I was missing a TON of baby clothes. Like from newborn to 9 months?? Well I found a tote this morning. Dh had moved it into a closet in the spare bedroom. I just happened to open it as I was searching for something else I was missing. :rofl: and in that tote was also my expensive diaper bag that I had never used with dd and thought was missing. :happydance: The only "bad" part is I already bought a ton of clothes to replace what I had lost and just two days ago took off the tags and washed. :rofl: oh well, I wanted the baby to have her own clothes anyways!! Maybe not as many as she has tho. :blush:

And in not so happy news. DD woke up coughing and congested sounding so I told her she had to stay home from preschool. She threw a big crying fit cause she loves school so I considered sending her if it cleared up some. But it really peeves me when somebody sends their sick kid to school or to the church nursery. So I had to tell her school was cancelled :haha: so she's gonna lay low and hopefully feel better tomorrow. I can't risk it getting worse or me getting it.

hahha snow glad you found our clothes!! good call saying schools been canceled! :haha:

alright well now im really worried.. I was at my regular doc yesterday becuase my ear was hurting (not an infection just fluid) and my blood pressure was sort of high, 120/90.. so i called my OB and he said its not that high and you cant go by one reading, but to keep an eye out for head aches/vision changes etc..

so today im at cvs and just had to check it of course.. it was 134/84! wtf??? so my mom goes and checks hers and hers is 149/79.. she thinks its not accurate and i shouldnt be worried because hers is always normal (so is mine)

but i am.. lol.. i mean i dont wanan call my doc on the weekend and b like OMG ! I WENT TO CVS AND MY BLOOD PRESSURES HIGH!

alright well now im really worried.. I was at my regular doc yesterday becuase my ear was hurting (not an infection just fluid) and my blood pressure was sort of high, 120/90.. so i called my OB and he said its not that high and you cant go by one reading, but to keep an eye out for head aches/vision changes etc..

so today im at cvs and just had to check it of course.. it was 134/84! wtf??? so my mom goes and checks hers and hers is 149/79.. she thinks its not accurate and i shouldnt be worried because hers is always normal (so is mine)

but i am.. lol.. i mean i dont wanan call my doc on the weekend and b like OMG ! I WENT TO CVS AND MY BLOOD PRESSURES HIGH!

You can go to the fire station or er just for a blood pressure check. It's one of the services they offer for free. My husbands dr told him. And at one point he would go get it checked everyday.

Really? Maybe I'll do that cause I don't trust that other one lol..

Happy v day!!

twokiddos, Happy v day!!!

Hope y'all are having a relaxing Sunday.

Hey ladies!! It's been quiet in here, where is everybody? Did the hospital tour tonight. It was actually very informative. :thumbup: and there are two rooms that have a decent view and are twice the size so going to need to figure out how to get One of those. :rofl: Thinking about doing an infant CPR class they offer. Dr appt tomorrow and need to preregistration for delivery.

yeah where is everyone?!? lol..

so is this hopsital different then the one DD was born in?? glad it was informative hun. hope you get the good room!

Yes. This hospital is much bigger. All the rooms are private after delivery. The last hospital u had to share rooms tho I didn't have a roommate thank goodness. I waS under the impression that visitors under 12 were not allowed in labor an delivery which is technically true, but if they're your kids they are allowed. They also have a state of the art brand new nicu so baby wouldnt need to be transferred anywhere. They also told us if u donated $25 to the fire station they'll give u a brand new carseat. I don't need one but I thought that was good info for people who are having financial trouble etc. it's better then a used one. I don't know if it the same for all fire stations but it'd be worth calling about if any of y'all need one or know somebody that could use the help. :thumbup:

thats awesome!! the l&d rooms are all private where im delivering as well.. i was born there too! oooh ohh and one of the docs my ob switches with for on call (its a rotation of 3 docs so i may not get mine when i deliver) DELIVERED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how cool lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->