Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Cheryl I'm thinking :pink: too looking at your scan pic xxx

I have my glucose test next month I think, I don't have to drink the nasty glucose drink though, I just have to chug down a bottle of yummy lucozade :D It's not routine over here, I am just having it cos I am a fatty :haha:

I have mine in November too but was told that I will have lucozade as well :winkwink:

When I had the glucose drink, they gave it to me at my 24 week appointment to take home. That way, I could drink it at home an hour before my 28 week appointment... no need to sit around and wait at the hospital!!! Maybe that is an option for others as well?? I would hate to deal with the three hour test... UGH Snowangel, you have to do it more than once!?!?! YUCK. I'm thinking the candy idea is TOTALLY the way to go... I would love for someone to prescribe me to eat candy :lolly:

They draw my blood before giving me the drink so they know what my sugar is at fasting. :shrug: and all the draws are timed for one, two and three hours after I finish the drink.

they do mine the same day as my appointment becaues the lab is right next door. so i go to the lab, get the drink. drink the drink in the wiating room and go get the blood done after my appointment. pretty logical =]

cheryl cant wait to find out the gender!!

afm my little man constantly kicks my cervix over and over again! ooh and when i eat ice cream he moves like crazy. totally gives me an awesome excuse to eat it.

yay! cant wait for your update hun.

leinz u can add october 18th ob appt for me. i think im goign to be going every 2 weeks now

Yay, I'll be updating... your appointments. Cheryl: I'll throw in a gender guess later. But, this thread loves :pink:! :)

With my glucose test. I have to wait around the lab for an hour. :sad1: I was told to fast for 2 hours. I go on Oct. 23, I did have a choice to schedule between 26-27 weeks. I put it off for as long as I could.

My next OB appt. is Oct. 30, then I go every 2 weeks! But, more exciting I'm having that long awaited, much longed for 3D/4D scan on Nov. 1! Just 3 weeks! And I enter the third trimester in 10 days!

I really wonder if I'm going to stay team :pink:! I know I'm a nut, but I really think I could still be team :blue:! :)

i was told to eat a protein breakfast, no fasting :shrug: lol leinz! my little guys head rounded out a lot more in my 20 week scan. ill post it one of these days when i feel like having a 10 hour battle with my scanner

Well, seriously right? Tech's have been wrong at 20 weeks. My prediction was 14w4d, but I measured 13w6d. Zoela was the size of a lemon and its only a prediction. So, maybe I'm :blue:!

It took her a good 10 minutes to say girl. Was it because she didn't see any boy bits? Or because she wanted to be sure? Either way... I want conformation! haha!

lol id totally want confirmation too and yes they have def been wrong.. most times are wrong with girls. its hard to be wrong with a boy!

I just can't believe just 14w4d to go... That seems like sooooon! Wow! We are all getting far along in here. :) :) :) :) :)

i knoww!! i get my stitch out at 36-37 weeks, will ask for a def date next week.. wondering if ill be one of the IC ladies to go into labor straight away or end up induced at 41 weeks!!

If you go right away... Who knows we may have our babies the same day! :) I really think I'll go the distance this time.

DD was induced at 39w2d... I came down with HBP at 34 weeks. Sure hope that doesn't happen again. It's no fun going to the Dr. for NST's every other day!

aww im sure not hun.. if i get it out at 36 weeks like previously discussed that will be on jan 18!! two days before your EDD

Yes, hun. :) But always remember as close to 40 as possible is always best!

I'm back! All went well!

When we got there, we were waiting for the elevator and a very very angry woman went baby, with a newborn baby, who started screaming that this is a horrible place to give birth to and don't go here bla bla bla. OH wasn't impressed. He lost his colour Luckily all went really well once we were upstairs and he is now a lot calmer!

They saw me very soon, I was impressed actually, baby was so lazy!! K was going crazy at her 12 week scan. This one noooooo, wouldn't even move! And was in the wrong position. So we were asked to go drink more water and walk around some. While were out I realised how sensitive I've become now that I'm pregnant. A woman walked out of the room in tears OH looked at me and was like? What? Did she lose the baby? I actually cried for her

Anyway, we were seen again about 50 min later, baby was still not in a great position, still lazy as ever lol but the sonographer managed to get everything she wanted. So at 12 weeks and 6 days (EDD is 19.04.2013) CRL was 70.2 and NT was 1.6mm. This is good right? I was just looking at K's results and her NT was only 1.1mm. Waiting for the bloods now, but they won't be done till about 10 days.

Also, booked my next scan! Its Nov 29th so that's when we'll be finding out the sex!! We both think its a boy, what a surprise it will be if they say girl! Makes me sad and happy to have the scan on that day, its my grand-mothers birthday who passed a few months ago. Its funny as I was hoping we would conceive 1st cycle as we were staying at her and my grandfathers family home and I thought it would be special since her passing was so recent. Silly but true!

Anyway, enough with the ramble, here is a pic:

Attachments

• 20121011_123350.jpg
    20121011_123350.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members