Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Ich: How is your blood pressure?

Twokiddos: Happy V Day! :)

Snow: My hospital got a brand new maternity ward. DH and DD were both born there. However, it doesn't have a NICU. I toured the new unit last month and its beautiful. It made me not able to wait until Zoela gets here. As for preregistration... I'll probably do that around 36 weeks... will be transported if I go in labor before then anyways.

AFM: Third Trimester! :) Can't stay out of peanut butter cup ice cream. Glucose Tuesday... Dr. Appt. Oct. 30 and eeeeek 3D/4D scan next Thursday! I can't wait! :)

Have some time to catch up....sorry if I'm missing anyone :(

Yay! Leinz!!! You are such a strong woman and an encouragement to me especially.... so glad to be able to take this journey with you!!

Ich, Snow: Hope you two are doing well and enjoying bedrest as much as you can :hugs: Great news about baby's growth Snow! :dance:

MightYmom, Wiggler: I pray you guys are fine and no more spotting :hugs:

Cheryl: awesome scan news hun!!

I've been MIA and just reading and not posting same to the usual... MS is still here!!! :mad:
Oh, this cracked me up... reading the weekly pregnancy guide and it says I should have gained 12-15 lbs. My ObGyn is not worried and baby is doing well, so all I can do is take my meds/prenatals/iron and eat what I can!!

Excited about the new batch of gender scans coming up....Wishing everyone a lovely week ahead!!

Thanks NeeSAH! I'm so happy to take this journey with you also. :) I wonder how Scorpio is doing... I'll have to stop in and post a message in the March MC thread. Our rainbows are well on thier way. :) I'm sorry that MS is still here... 22 weeks!! That's just terrible. :sad1:

I get sick from time to time with Zoela. However, its after I eat something that she doesn't like.

I know! I miss Scorpio....sent her a msg a while back. I should stop by the MC thread too! That thread saved my life!!!

Glad you and Zoela are doing great. How is the house set up going?

That thread was also very beneficial to me. Hopefully, Scorpio gets back here soon with her BFP. I haven't heard from her in quite some time.

We've did some more packing. DH cleaned out our garage... And is taking some things out to his Dad's on Thursday to burn. We should hear from our realtor this week. We are waiting on the seller to get our property lines drawn. They said it'd take 2-3 weeks and it'll be 3 weeks on Thursday. Our closing day is Oct. 31. I hope they don't extend it again. I'm racing against Winter and Zoela.

https://i.imgur.com/fiMMi.jpg

Hi all, said I'd post this three weeks ago but better late than never....any guesses welcome! Got a gender scan booked for this weekend.

Bec: Beautiful, beautiful baby you have there! 16 weeks... eeek! :) I'm thinking team :pink:... Looks alot like Wiggler's :pink: scan pic!

Please make sure you come back to update. I can't wait to know and update this thread. Make sure you drink some juice before you go. That way baby will be sure to cooperate. :)

I found out :pink: at 14+4. But, I still wonder if I might be :blue:! Can't wait until private scan next Thursday. I'm counting down... Just 10 days! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Good morning ladies!!! Just popping in to say :hi: and to catch up from over the weekend. Glad to hear everyone's doing well!

Leinz... YAY for 3rd trimester! You sound just like me lately when it comes to ice cream. I just can't get enough... especially anything with peanut butter and chocolate. Oh, and if it has cookie dough in it, even BETTER! :haha:

bec... cute baby pic! I really can't say :pink: or :blue: But I can't wait to see what you have!

AMF... My doc recommended a belly support band because of some lower pelvic, leg and back pain I've been having which is causing me to waddle around like I'm in the late 3rd trimester. I had heard of them but never really thought it would work for me but I went out and got one anyway... So, much to my surprise, it WORKS! I have almost zero pain when wearing it, but at night I take it off and when I get up to go potty, it pain is back in full force! So, if anyone is having this kind of pain, I highly recommend this one...
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10813242

twokiddos: Hmmh... maybe I should try it too! Glad you're doing well

Bec: Beautiful scan! Sorry, I'm pathetic at predicting genders, but can't wait to get an update from you!! :dance:

Leinz: You are too funny! It's fun being :yellow: I have about half of my friends saying :pink: and other :blue: A close friend of mine had MS through her pregnancy and had a boy, plus she says the bad MS is probably due to the first MC... who knows! I am just so excited baby is healthy and can't wait till you get your next scan to confirm gender!!! :yipee:

Bec, beautiful pic! For once I agree with Leinz :haha: I say girl too!

Where did too_scared go? You around, hon?

Munchkin is 4 weeks today and 1 month on Wednesday! :happydance: My big boy! Time really did start going wayyy faster after I stopped being pregnant! :p

Aww Seaweed! Glad you and lil' munchkin are doing excellent!! Sending him lots of kisses!!!

Yeah, my gender prediction lacks. I'm much less than 50% accurate. Lol.

Twokiddos: I may have to try that is I get super achy. I'm glad it brings you relief and you are feeling less aches and pains. :)

S: So, happy to hear Munchkin is doing great. Time sure does fly and it goes even faster once baby is here... Wow, Wednesday and already the transition from Newborn to Infant. It's crazy! :) That doesn't slow down... Time still flies watching DD grow up. But, it is absolutley wonderful. :)

SnowAngel: Hoping to hear really good news today. Like NO more bedrest. :)

Bump Pic
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_7469.jpg

I'm here :) I just find this thread goes SO fast! It is hard for me to keep up!

I can't believe your LO is already 4 weeks, Seaweed Eater!

Leinz, that is a beautiful bump!

I hope you are all well :flower:

There you are. How are you doing hon?
It is hard for me to keep up too :blush: but I love that it is so lively!

I'm good, thanks :) Anxiously awaiting my 3D gender scan on Nov 10th. I can't wait to find out what this LO is. <3

How are you? How is your little one doing?

Well no such luck getting off bedrest. Had to go have more blood drawn. Then he's added non-stress testing once a week for now and I see him every two weeks. :shrug: honestly tho I'm ready for delivery. I wasn't this ready this early with dd, but I'm so uncomfortable already and I've had so much stress/complications. :cry:

Ok vent over.

Oh :hugs: Snow!

Just know they are doing everything to make sure you and bubs are in the best condition... it is frustrating, but in no time now, you'll have your beautiful baby in your arms and it will be worth it all :hugs:

Aww Snow, I'm sorry you have to stay on bedrest :hugs: I don't blame you for being ready for delivery!!

TS, I can't wait to find out what you are having, either!! :yipee: LO is great, a little smiler...he kept unlatching during his feeding just now because he was smiling at me! :cloud9:

:hugs: Snow :hugs: Sorry you are having such a rough time of it.

Seaweed eater, that is so :cloud9: <3 I'm sorry he was unlatching but it makes my heart melt to think of his little smile.

:hugs: snow. sorry honey, bed rest is so rough..

seaweed yay! i cant believe hes 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

leinz blood pressure is fine according to my BnB pal on here whose a nurse, so not sure, but i see doc next monday

cant wait to see your 3d/4d scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->