Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I can relate to those of you who spoke of ice cream earlier... it's getting colder and colder out up here in the north east, but that doesn't stop my ice cream addiction!!!

My whole pregnancy has flown by SO quickly (I think because it's #2) BUT now that I am over 36 weeks and its a waiting game, time is seeming to slow down for me. I had DD at 37+5 , so when this one arrives is anyone's guess!!!

Last week was 1.5 cm dilated, I am hoping they will check me again at tomorrow's appointment!! FINGERS CROSSED!

oooh sevilla cant wait to hear if there was any progress!!

I can relate to those of you who spoke of ice cream earlier... it's getting colder and colder out up here in the north east, but that doesn't stop my ice cream addiction!!!

My whole pregnancy has flown by SO quickly (I think because it's #2) BUT now that I am over 36 weeks and its a waiting game, time is seeming to slow down for me. I had DD at 37+5 , so when this one arrives is anyone's guess!!!

Last week was 1.5 cm dilated, I am hoping they will check me again at tomorrow's appointment!! FINGERS CROSSED!

Just ask them to check you. You'll be there anyways and you've already started dilating. Plus u had dd early. It shouldn't be a problem them checkin you. Good luck. :thumbup:

Sevilla...That is so exciting how close you are! GL with your appt and I hope that you have progressed a bit!

Snow: It's stressful and not what we like to hear. But your Dr. has to be pleased with Baby's continued improvement. :) I was hoping he would take you off of bed rest. But, I'm very glad you are being monitored well. It won't be long and you'll be holding your newest addition and we'll be doing this all over again. Don't you know it? :yipee: Happy 30 weeks!

Ich: Try not to worry to much. If you see floaters, have constant headaches or feel dizzy. Make sure to contact Dr. beforehand. I hope you hear nothing but great news on Monday. Have you started any projects on bed rest. What are you doing to keep yourself occupied?

S: 4 weeks! Say what? 4 weeks! :yipee: Such a handsome little man you have there. When will you have to return to work? Time does go much faster when you aren't pregnant. :sad1:

Krippy: You are almost there! WOW! Have you managed not to steal any gender peaks?

Cheryl: Happy 15 weeks! Have those awful first trimester symptoms decided to leave?

TooScared: I can't wait to find out what you are having either. You really had to wait quite awhile to find out. It does come with the benefit that you will have a more accurate result. :hugs:

Sevilla: Eeeek! She'll be here anyday! Yay! :yipee: Are you ready to start maternity leave? You are going to miss your little kids, I bet. You never know though this one you may go longer.

AFM: Glucose test today. I thought I was going to go when I woke up. But, instead I couldn't resist eating. I was so hungry, so now I have to fast a few hours and then go. They don't send the goo home with us. So, I have to go drink goo and wait around the lab for an hour to get jabbed... Oh well, ready to get it over with.

9 MORE SLEEPS! And I can't believe it, feels like just yesterday I had 67 sleeps. :)

Nope we are still Team Yellow...we have one more scan until this bubs gets here but I am pretty sure that we won't find out. We have waited this long we can wait 6 more weeks. I have an appt with my OB today to find out what the plan of action is...This little bubs is measuring normal size which means that I might get my vaginal birth! Whooo Hoooo!

GL with you test Leinz...I hated sitting and waiting to do that test!

I knew you wouldn't find out on purpose hun. I just thought maybe with all these ultrasounds... you'd get a glimpse by mistake. Your baby must be like mine though, modest. :) Do you have a motherly guess at all? Any dreams or anything?

It's hard to believe... just one more ultrasound then baby will be here. :) That would be awesome to get your vaginal birth. Definitley update when you know. Would you be induced?

Yes I would be induced the same week that my c-section is booked! I am pretty excited!

I keep thinking that it is a boy but I don't know if my motherly instincts are skewed or not...My DH thinks it is a girl. Either way I am going to be totally surprised! :)

Oh Krippy... I'm so over the moon, happy for you on :cloud9:! Thats so wonderful to be surprised. I don't know how you can wait. I think I'm :pink:, but really I still feel in some ways that I'm going to be told :blue:. It kinda makes me feel crazy.

That would be great. I had an induction and it wasn't bad. I did have high blood pressure complications but they were handled with magnesum sulfate and a cathetar. It still wasn't bad. I didn't have an epidural, but I wanted one.

I know it is sooo hard to guess...Either way I will be one happy mama. I am not worried about the induction...I didn't have an epidural with my last birth so I am hoping to be able to do the same with this one. I don't want to push on my back, I want to try different positions to help my pelvis open and for this LO not to get stuck but we will see how it goes.

I have been having lots of pressure and cramping like I am going to get my period. Is it too early to ask for a cervical check?

krippy im sure its normal pressure but it wouldnt hurt to ask!

leinz i have been making wall decor for the baby's area. i say area because we are sharing a room! lol. other then that i just sit around.. watch a lot of tv.. eat way to much.. ya know =]

Yep Dr. thinks that it is stretching and pressure from an extremely, his words, dense and rock hard baby. Because of this he is pretty sure I will have the c-section but we are keeping an open mind and wait for the next u/s. I really don't care anymore I just want this bubs to be here!

Hi ladies!

Sorry I went AWOL again, I am not sleeping well and half the time I am too tired to write out a proper reply, will try to be better fromnow on though :haha:

How is everyone? x x x

Hey ladies had my first nst today for now I'll go once a week and then he'll send me twice a week. To my surprise he also ordered ultrasounds for every appt to to check that she's doing certain movements and has plenty of fluid. :thumbup: when she was waiting for baby to do a movement she freaked and was like did you feel that? I was like what? She said you just had a contraction. I was like ya I have those. :haha: it was super cool to see on the ultrasound tho while it was happening. This ultrasound test the lady said is pass or fail and if baby failed depending on what she failed at its likely they'd deliver me. She passed this week so we r good for another week. :thumbup:

My brother and his girlfriend find out the gender of their baby tomorrow. I'm excited. :happydance:

awesome news snow!!

well leinz after reading what you said i have had a head ache for 4 days straight. so i am going to the doc tomorrow at 9 am.

Brilliant news snow!! :happydance:

lch - I hope the dr appointment goes well :hugs:

I had physio today and am feeling really down. She doesn't know why I am in so much pain, she said my muscles feel fine, as do my bones and there is nothing they can really do while I am pregnant, but she said she likes a challenge and she will do anythig she can to get me pain free :) I got some crutches too which is amazing! x x x

Krippy: All that matters is a healthy Mama and baby! :) My pushing wasn't bad, lasted 20 minutes. However, I felt like the cathertar prevented me from getting it the way I wanted it to be. As I wasn't allowed out of bed. I do wish that I wouldv'e spent more time sitting up atleast. I'm sure you'll find out alot at your next ultrasound. :)

Snow: I hope all your NST remain great. I had them during pregnancy from 34 weeks, 2-3times a week and I never failed one. It's very good that you are being monitored. :hugs:

Wiggler: I hope you find some relief from your pain. And I know about the being tired. :hugs:

Ich: Thats great that you have an appt. It's always better to be safe than sorry. And atleast you will know. :)

Afm: Glucose went okay. We had to get permission to go forward with the test from my Dr. My blood sugar was low and checked twice. Readings 63 & 64, but theres no concern with it. I hadn't ate in 5 hours. I did ask the lab technician why it was so common to need the 3 hour. She said because the 3 hour goes more in depth... and failing the one hour doesn't mean you have GD. It just means they need more information to know.

I also sat in the waiting room and cried. It brought back memories of getting blood work when I had just lost little dragon. The tears were not sad, but of joy. How amazing to be sitting there less than 8 months later, pregnant, expecting my rainbow. I had come so far, from being the woman I had been then. The lost wreck, who had a hard time believing the sun would ever shine. I will never forget those 9 precious weeks that I carried my Angel.

I also have been in heaven lately. I sit and push on my belly and where I push, Zoela pushes back. When I lay on my side to sleep at night she starts kicking the heck out of the side I'm sleeping on. It's amazing the relationship I'm forming with my daughter.

I also ran into my Dr. whom was at the hospital giving an induction. (I saw the couple come in about 20 minutes prior.) I was not envious for thier joy, but instead I smiled and thought "Omg, in less than 3 months, thats going to be me." I will be the couple arriving, bags in hand, and wobbling. Only to leave a few days later... with my whole world changed in the most incredible of ways forever. :)

Hey Ladies - I need to go back and catch up on what has been going on with you ladies this week (seems like some important appointments, etc) I don't want to just post about me!! So, I will respond properly soon. I am just too tired right now and wanted to check in:

She checked me again today - and said she would check me each week if I want her to!!! No change in cervix though from last week.. I was a teeny disappointed, but then again, I'm not even 37 weeks yet, so it's all good :)

ALTHOUGH I was negative for the group B strep test which is good... with DD I was positive and had to be hooked up on an iv with antibiotics during delivery. So, I am excited to not have to do that this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->