Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

thanks ladies. i am just not feeling well at the moment..

Ich - :hugs:

Leinz - pretty sure I am a week behind ya. Last af was April 28th, Oed on cd16/cd17 (may 13th/14), so today should be cd46

Hey ladies :hugs: sorry to have been away...just been feeling a bit stressed this week and have tried to spend less time online! But I have been thinking of you all :hugs: Sevilla I'm really glad your scan went well...Madrid, it's great to see you in the thread...Ich (and L, and everybody else!!), sending lots of :hugs: and well wishes.

We found out probably boy at 13 weeks because we (ok, I) begged the tech to guess :haha: it wasn't for sure, but I had also looked at lots of nub photos online and was pretty sure I saw the boy nub too, so I felt pretty confident about it. Tried to confirm at 18 week emergency scan but he didn't cooperate...finally confirmed at 20 weeks!

Hi girls

Ich - :hugs:

Quick 8 week bump photo live from corfu!

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/74602255.jpg

Lovely bump Tezza!! hope the heat isnt too bad for you love?

Ich im not sure about preg levels but i would get some suppliments if their offering them hun?

Leinz i totally agree, i think everyone should have the option of an early scan, if they said no to me i would have kept on pushing and pushing - i watched a 7 week scan on youtube earler and cried - hoping thats what i will see when i go for mine :) xxx

Ladies what is your opinion about getting a filling while pregnant? I have an appointment and ob said it was ok but I'm freaking out about it. I'm not sure I want to go through with it. Anybody else have work done in a previous pregnancy?

Hi snowangel.
I'm in the dental field and fillings are just find during pregnancy. I even had a xray done on my tooth the other day.

Funny enough i was just googling if its safe to you whitening Crest 3D strips whilst pregnant, a bit vain of me i know but my teeth are stained through smoking and now iv given up I want all traces of the horrible habbit away, i AM NOT going to use though before anyone thinks that i am lol but after researching on the dental journal etc it is safe to have 98% of dental treatment apart from whitening/bleaching but having them cleaned, fillings etc is perfectly fine hun, if your still unsure ask your dentist, im sure they wouldnt do it if it wasnt safe.....and if you live in the UK we get it free now we are pregnant! im seeing the hygenist and im booked in to have a nightgaurd fitted on July the 18th and need to ring them to see if ill be allowed to have the mould in my mouth whilst pregnant lol xxx

well my doctor prefers my progesterone to be in the teens so he is starting me on suppositories today =[ i am scared and i hope they work.. i am also confused because i am taking these until 12 weeks but i am also taking them at 15 weeks for the incompetent cervix hmm..

my beta at 18dpo was 2000 :happydance:

I'm trying to get the progesterone too but not because mine is low (I don't know that) it's more because of my previous losses. A friend from another friend has offered sending what she has left and I've accepted. Looking forward to that now.

Madrid98 have you asked for a blood to be done for progesterone level?

welcome Mrskg

:hi: Welcome Mrskg!

How is everyone this evening? Its super late here and I'm still up, Bethany is ill so reluctant to go to sleep until I am sure she won't puke again x x x

Ich28 here things don't work the same. I went to the Gp this morning & she didn't want to help me at all. Not even a second thought.

:hi: mrs

Wiggler sorry to hear your little one is poorly

Thanks hun, hopefully tomorrow she will be her usual happy cheeky self.

Going to ring my GP tomorrow to see if I can have reassurance bloods. I am soooo terrified, I need to know everything is OK. this is my third consecutive pregnancy in a row, no periods or anything and I am terrified! x x x

:wave: Mrskg!

wiggler - Awww... hope Bethany feels better soon~~

Feeling hungry again... Off I go to munch on some cookies :dance:

Hi, Ladies... I can't believe its hard for me to keep up with my own friend thread. HAHA! :)

Mrskg: Welcome! Congratulations on your BFP! I'm so happy to see you here! :happydance: I know the BFP isn't exciting for you, yet... But, I can't wait for when it is. :hugs:

S: I've missed you! I do understand the less time online. It takes me hours everyday to keep up with my threads. HAPPY THIRD TRIMESTER! :happydance: I really can't believe it... seems like yesterday when you were in your 2ww and I was in AF limbo.

Babyfeva: OMG! FRIDAY IS IN TWO DAYS! Please don't forget to come here and update me! I really really can't wait! :happydance:

Sevilla: Have you opened the envelope? I don't know how you aren't! I just can't wait. :)

Lxb: Ahhhh... Yes, my LMP was April 15, but O CD21. I was saying so because your symptoms sound so simular to mine! :happydance:

Snowangel: I had a wisdom tooth removed in my second trimester with DD. They also did Xrays but well shielded my belly. I go to the dentist on July 11... Looks like I'm having pregnancy gengivitis... ALREADY! I don't know about fillings, but I'll be having two cleanings during this pregnancy. So, its safe, and ofcourse I'd talk with the dentist. :hugs:

Cath: I quit smoking first trimester with DD... And I was shocked at how easy it was after a week. I had smoked for 15 years! The biggest thing for me is knowing I JUST CAN'T DO IT! So, smoke free for going on 3 years... And I still have days where I get an urge... I'll smell it or see someone else smoking... And get a crave. After I had DD, I didn't go back because... kids of smokers are more likely to smoke themselves and I don't want DD smoking. Plus, DH doesn't smoke and if he did, it'd be harder. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! :happydance:

ICH28: Yay, that the Dr. caught it and you will be getting treatment right away!! 2000, thats a great beta number for 18dpo! :happydance:

Madrid98: I'm so glad you are getting progesterone. Have you asked to be tested? I would think that they would easily oblige. When will you be going to the Dr.?

Wiggler: Hope LO gets to feeling better! Have you been feeling better, yourself? I hope they'll do the bloodwork... you definitley need reassurance! :hugs:

thanks leinz!! sorry madrid i wish dr's were better ..

Hi, Ladies... I can't believe its hard for me to keep up with my own friend thread. HAHA! :)

Mrskg: Welcome! Congratulations on your BFP! I'm so happy to see you here! :happydance: I know the BFP isn't exciting for you, yet... But, I can't wait for when it is. :hugs:

S: I've missed you! I do understand the less time online. It takes me hours everyday to keep up with my threads. HAPPY THIRD TRIMESTER! :happydance: I really can't believe it... seems like yesterday when you were in your 2ww and I was in AF limbo.

Babyfeva: OMG! FRIDAY IS IN TWO DAYS! Please don't forget to come here and update me! I really really can't wait! :happydance:

Sevilla: Have you opened the envelope? I don't know how you aren't! I just can't wait. :)

Lxb: Ahhhh... Yes, my LMP was April 15, but O CD21. I was saying so because your symptoms sound so simular to mine! :happydance:

Snowangel: I had a wisdom tooth removed in my second trimester with DD. They also did Xrays but well shielded my belly. I go to the dentist on July 11... Looks like I'm having pregnancy gengivitis... ALREADY! I don't know about fillings, but I'll be having two cleanings during this pregnancy. So, its safe, and ofcourse I'd talk with the dentist. :hugs:

Cath: I quit smoking first trimester with DD... And I was shocked at how easy it was after a week. I had smoked for 15 years! The biggest thing for me is knowing I JUST CAN'T DO IT! So, smoke free for going on 3 years... And I still have days where I get an urge... I'll smell it or see someone else smoking... And get a crave. After I had DD, I didn't go back because... kids of smokers are more likely to smoke themselves and I don't want DD smoking. Plus, DH doesn't smoke and if he did, it'd be harder. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! :happydance:

ICH28: Yay, that the Dr. caught it and you will be getting treatment right away!! 2000, thats a great beta number for 18dpo! :happydance:

Madrid98: I'm so glad you are getting progesterone. Have you asked to be tested? I would think that they would easily oblige. When will you be going to the Dr.?

Wiggler: Hope LO gets to feeling better! Have you been feeling better, yourself? I hope they'll do the bloodwork... you definitley need reassurance! :hugs:

Thank you hun! i found it really REALLY Hard using the electronic cigarette and spray and i felt i could and would snap and just smoke so i asked my DR for the patches,absolutely amazing! i dont even feel the need to smoke and i even walked to work with my friend who smokes and it didnt bother me!! thank you hun, i know its the best thing i will ever do! im suprised how well im doing considering iv been smoking for roughly 11 years!! Yay go me!!

Hope your ok hun and everyone else is ok?! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->