Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Snow: I do that to with end of season items. Like for DD, even now. I'm going 24 months or 2T for summer clothes. And I think I'll be going for the same size in Winter, also. For Zoela I'm going 3-6 month summer. :) After last Christmas I got DD the cutest green elf dress with red and white tights for $3. (Normally $12.) It's so cute!

Ich: I'm glad you are feeling better. Everythings going to be ok. Really baby only needs a few things to begin with... And really someone should throw you a baby shower. I'd suggest a need for diapers size 1 and you can buy all the other stuff when you are back to work.

Its called a pregnancy care clinic. I don't think its planned parenthood, but it could be. They don't offer any birth control or condoms, though. Just support and education. Also if you don't have insurance they allow reassurance ultrasounds. I wanted one, but was not approved because I had insurance. They also help you apply to programs that will help you and they counsel.

Chloe in her Halloween Costume. She had fun trick or treating tonight. I on the other hand... exhausted! :)

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_7535.jpg

7 more sleeps! :wohoo:

Just in my neighborhood. We took her around with my little nephew. He'll be 3, Dec. 1. Our trick or treat is always the Thursday before Halloween.

shes so cute leinz, omg!

why is your trick or treat before halloween?

I don't know, Ich. It's always the Thursday before Halloween here. I have no complaints here this year. I'm so busy with appt.'s and our house is supposed to close on Wednesday... Etc.

maybe for safety reasons etc.. since teens are always wreaking havoc on halloween. atleast here, 2 years ago, someone spray painted my ex's brand new car.

We live in a gated community so there's no trouble here. I love trick or treating here, they all give full size candy bars. :haha:

thx ladies!! so is anyone else supposed to get hit by this hurricane?

:wohoo: Ich! So happy for you. After V day my goal was 28weeks and now I'm thankful for every added day! :thumbup:
I haven't checked on the hurricane lately, but it's not as bad as Irene was. Although its rained a ton and my pool is flooded. :haha: I did see the sun for a couple minutes. :thumbup:

I really want to make an apple pie today I have a recipe for a Swedish apple pie that's delicious but have been feeling faint all day so not sure I'll risk it. :shrug:

thanks hun! im soo looking forward to 28 weeks!

i wanna make home made chocolate peanut butter cups. but not enough peanut butter. boo!

thanks :hugs: im so excited for my next scan. its on nov 23!!

November is almost here! :wohoo: Due Dates are now in July! :wohoo: Peanut Butter Cups & Apple pie... YUM!!

We may see some of the effects here... It's definitley dropped a lot in tempature.

I'm on my way out the door. I have to go pick up the order for my glucose test. It's Monday at 7am, but I only have to fast for 7 hours. She said nothing after midnight. I have a regular OB appt. on Tuesday. I'm hoping they'll have the results for this glucose test then.

It's going to be a busy, busy, busy week. I just hope we close the house on Wednesday! It's been surveyed but we haven't heard anything from the seller. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->