Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

oh my gosh! i hate it too! ill buy a shirt that fits nicely and 2 weeks later, my belly is hanging out. it drives me absolutely mad.

<--- like that shirt in my avatar. nope. cant wear it at all lol

Haha! I wear those shirts around the house and let my belly hang out. :)

Ich: Loving the bump! So, happy your power is back! Also love the bump... gorgeous! It has definitley gotten bigger. Nov. 19 is my wedding anniversary so thats a good day to pass the glucose. Yay for Nov. 23, I hope he shows his face also.

thanks leinz! yeah, around the house i wear whatever! lol. tank tops that barely cover half my bump :dohh: but i def need to do some shopping for clothes to wear out..

did you make the things in your siggy? like the one of you and Chloe and the one for Zoela? I love them!!

Wow, I was looking at the front page, I can't believe all the pink in this thread! I still think Krippy will end up with a boy though :)

Too_scared, weren't you going to find out sometime soon?

I'm eating a 3 Musketeers for breakfast and I don't feel one bit guilty. That's all. ;-)

Hahahaha Snow...I wish I could have chocolate for breakfast! :( Silly GD...

I think that it will be a boy to Seaweed...only 2 and half weeks to find out! Arrrggghhh! Getting soooo close! I dreamt he had blue eyes and blonde hair last night though which I doubt will happen but he was really cute and over 10 pounds lol! I guess we will see...

We found out yesterday <3 We are on team blue!! I will post a picture when we get home. :happydance:

Congratulations Sevilla on the arrival of your LO. :)

Haha, I once dreamed early on in my pregnancy that my baby was huge, pale, and hairless. I knew that couldn't really happen...and it didn't :p

Wow, I'm impressed with my timing, I just remembered sometime in early Nov :) congrats on your boy!! Can't wait to see photos. :cloud9:

Slowly I am getting things updated... new avatar picture of my little Molly and her baby sister Alexa!!! :cloud9:

My lady parts are still pretty sore (second degree tear... she came out in 3 pushes...) story to come soon!!! Just hard to sit at my computer for more than 5 minutes!!!

Thinking of you ladies :hugs:

Aw congrats on team blue :blue: too scared :happydance:

Sevilla she is gorgeous Hun. Xx

Congrats on team blue too_scared! :happydance:

Sevilla - your avatar is lovely :cloud9:

love ur avatar sevilla!!! leinz its awesome u made those!

Thanks ladies! We are on :cloud9:

Sevilla, Alexa is beautiful! Both of your girls are! Molly was at the top of our list if our little guy had turned out to be a girl.

Here is a picture of the little guy

Attachments

• UC BABY_14 cropped.jpg
    UC BABY_14 cropped.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
Too scared congrats! I love you little guys fingers! Precious

Sevilla your girls are precious. Molly looks so happy!

congrats too scared!!

omg im so sad my little man never shows his face for the 3d. he covers it up with his hands! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->