Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Congrats Too_Scared!! Yay for :blue:

Sevilla: Lovely lovey avatar!!! So precious!!

Congrats Tooscared on Team :blue:! :wohoo: He is very adorable! :)

Sevilla: Awwww... how precious! She's beautiful. :)

Krippy: My dreams were right with DD to a T. This time not at all... kept dreaming boy and I'm most definitley :pink:! It won't be long before we know. :)

Snow: Yay for chocolate. I've been good for the most part... But I learned my glucose goes crazy with just a little bit of chinese.

Congrats on team :blue: too scared xxx

Sevilla she is gorgeous :cloud9:

Double digits for me today 99 days to go :happydance:

Beautiful pic Sevilla!! She's gourgeous!!!

Too scared congrats on team blue.

Happy double digits mrskg!! Same here!!!

Congrats Tooscared on Team :blue:! :wohoo: He is very adorable! :)

Sevilla: Awwww... how precious! She's beautiful. :)

Krippy: My dreams were right with DD to a T. This time not at all... kept dreaming boy and I'm most definitley :pink:! It won't be long before we know. :)

Snow: Yay for chocolate. I've been good for the most part... But I learned my glucose goes crazy with just a little bit of chinese.

Ya Chinese food's biggest ingredient is sugar :haha:

Mrskg & Madrid: Yay for double digits! What a wonderful feeling! :) Won't be long until we are all holding our little baby girls. :wohoo:

Snow: I hadn't known... Chinese and sugar. That stinks... I love chinese so much! I hope I don't have diabetes after pregnancy. Because, chinese is my favorite diet food. :)

Srrhc: One more week until time to see baby! :wohoo: :yipee:

AFM: Work continued on our house today. My FIL asked if we minded just putting in a shower... Uh, yeah I minded. I'd prefer a bath for bathing my LO's. Solved fast. We do have 2 bathrooms but for now we are just getting our house livable. (So the upstairs luxury bathroom is waiting. :)) DH and I have been thinking room colors... So, for the nursery we are going mint green, DD's room Bubblegum pink, my room a medium blue, and our downstairs bathroom pool party blue... going rubber ducky theme there. :)

We don't agree on the living areas (Diningroom, hallways, and livingroom.) As for the kitchen I'm definitley thinking a soft purple. Its my room and I love purple. Tee-hee!

I love hearing your updates about the house. Decorating is so much fun. Picking out paint colors!!! I think all the colors and theme you mentioned will turn out great. Defiantly get your way with the kitchen! If you are like me you spend majority of your time there.

Leinz - I am envious of your motivation to decorate!!! For some reason, I NEVER got the "creative" bug to decorate my house. I think I just get overwhelmed by it. We actually bought a brand new house so it didn't need any work (painting etc). We hung a few pictures and called it a day. But sometimes I see other peoples nurseries or play rooms and I get jealous!!!! Whenever I think I should redecorate a room, I think of 100 other things I would rather spend the money on. Oh well, maybe some day when the kids are older.....

What do we have going on for appointments this week ladies????

babyfeva - you are 37 + 5 today..... that's how far along I was when I had DD #1 !!!! You are getting sooooo close!!!!!

We definitley have to have paint. They are repairing drywall... etc. Its not to bad when you have lots of family and friends to help. :)

Dr. Appt... Friday. Went to Childrens with DD yesterday and today for follow-ups. MIL visiting tomorrow for tour of the house.

Trying to finish the "Five Languages of Love" for the pregnancy clinic. (Worth $140)

Our Wedding Anniversary is Monday... Getting excited about that. :)

How about your Sevilla? And Alexa?

Baby passed my nst for today. So I'm good for a couple days. Dr wants me to continue as I am with nst's, but my next appt with him is two weeks and he will send me for my growth scan then. (assuming I have no problems with my nst's ) and we should know them if I'll be delivered early or not. :thumbup:

Sevilla- I'm starting to get nervous. It's all happening so fast now. I saw the doctor today and I'm 1cm dilated and 75% effaced. Does that even mean anything haha. How are you and your girls?

Leinz- I cannot get over the fact that you're already 30 weeks+!! The time has has gone by so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->