Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Great news Snow! That is wonderful!
Wow so many of you ladies are getting so close! Amazing!

leinz I'm sooooooooo jealous!!!! I love decorating!!! and green is my favourite colour so mint green seems to be a superb colour choice :winkwink:

babyfeva not long to go hun!! don't be nervous!! you'll know what to do when the time comes.

Sevilla- I'm starting to get nervous. It's all happening so fast now. I saw the doctor today and I'm 1cm dilated and 75% effaced. Does that even mean anything haha. How are you and your girls?

I was 2cm for several weeks and then induced. It may or may not mean anything. :shrug:

babyfeva: I think it means A LOT! Not the dilation, but the enfacement... 75% that is wonderful. I think you'll go before your EDD. I do know you can be dilated for quite some time. I can't wait to see what he looks like. Please do post a picture! Everything will be perfect, don't be to nervous. It's such a wonderful, happy time you'll be meeting your son. :)

30 weeks, I'm loving it! :) With the holidays coming, its sure going to go fast. Well, the house helps with that, also. I just want NO complications. I'm so scared of getting high blood pressure again. Etc.

babyfeva I agree with Leinz - the dilation usually can mean nothing (my close friend recently walked around 4 cm for a week!!!) but effacement is GOOD!!!!! Do you have a yoga ball you can bounce on, it helps to really get that baby's head nice and engaged.

I understand the feelings of nervousness. One minute you are excited and impatient, and the next moment you are anxious and nervous. The worst part for me was the NOT KNOW when she was coming!!!!

How are you feeling otherwise???

Leinz- thank you for your words. I think 75% is good progress too. I can't wait to see his face and smell him :)

These next 10 weeks for you will go by sooo fast! Keep busy.

Sevilla- I might have to get a ball :) I have been walking a lot lately though. I've also been feeling the baby's head far down there several times today. It almost feels like it's a stinging sensation.

babyfeva: I agree with Sevilla. I love the ball. DH and I won ours in childbirthing class playing triva when I was pg with DD. :)

Did they tell you about station? I bet baby has dropped though. Usually that happens earlier with first pregnancies.

Baby will be here soon. :wohoo:

Leinz- she didn't say what station but did say baby's head has dropped.

babyfeva soo excited for you hun!

leinz your 30 weeks! omg! lol.. everythings going by so fast!

sevilla i just love your avatar. they are both so beautiful. loving Molly's hair! she looks so happy to be a big sister!! i know your super busy but just wanted to ask you this if you get a chance :hugs: So with the anterior placenta and all im wondering if this is normal. Sometimes i only feel a few kicks a day and they will be super light. And then sometimes he kicks like crazy all day. its always different and the days where he doesnt kick much im scared something is wrong =[

sevilla i just love your avatar. they are both so beautiful. loving Molly's hair! she looks so happy to be a big sister!! i know your super busy but just wanted to ask you this if you get a chance :hugs: So with the anterior placenta and all im wondering if this is normal. Sometimes i only feel a few kicks a day and they will be super light. And then sometimes he kicks like crazy all day. its always different and the days where he doesnt kick much im scared something is wrong =[

SO SO SO normal!!! :hugs: Even towards the end I didn't even really feel it all the time. Around 30 - 34 weeks is when I felt it the most.

It's natural to worry, but you have been doing so well this pregnancy and I think your little guy is going to come out perfect!!! :cloud9: Hang in there!

:hugs: thanks so much ! i just cant even believe it. after passing 23 weeks i just feel so much better. its an amazing feeling to finally relax a bit.

I get freaked out when baby is lazy too. Like yesterday she didn't really move much. She moved enough to barely pass kick counts, but I was considering going in for a nst. The only reason I didn't was because I was awake every hour during the night before and each time I woke up I felt her move. So I assumed she was rowdy throughout the night. :thumbup: but I def know what you mean. I was even eating sugary things to get her to move and nothing. And this morning she did fine for her nst and has been pretty active. :shrug: I the not knowing and I don't want to go to the hospital for "nothing" but on the other hand I don't want to ignore "something". So stressful.

Oh ya ICH dr's are not even concerned with kick counts til 28-30 weeks. :thumbup:

i go through the same thing! its like a battle with in. i dont wanna call my doc because im not 28 weeks.. but i dont wanna ignore it! anyway, right after i posted to sevilla he started kicking away :cloud9: he seems to be pretty quiet until night time. glad your baby girl passed her NST! ive never had one. actually maybe i did, after my car accident they hooked me up to that thing at L&D that monitors contrations and movements. is that a NST?

i go through the same thing! its like a battle with in. i dont wanna call my doc because im not 28 weeks.. but i dont wanna ignore it! anyway, right after i posted to sevilla he started kicking away :cloud9: he seems to be pretty quiet until night time. glad your baby girl passed her NST! ive never had one. actually maybe i did, after my car accident they hooked me up to that thing at L&D that monitors contrations and movements. is that a NST?

Yes that's part of the nst. The baby needs a certain amount of changes in heart rate over a period of time. And also they watch to make sure I'm not contracting too much. Then they send me for a biophysical ultrasound where the tech has to check for a few things. Like make sure she has enough fluid, she moves enough, does practice breathing and one other thing I'm not sure of. If I fail that it's likely they would send me to deliver. :thumbup: one thing about yesterday's biophysical was I could definitely see cord around baby's neck. :cry: although they're not super concerned other then extra monitoring it scares the crap out of me. :(

oh hun :hugs: it would scare me too but the good news is you are being watched very closely ! its great she is passing all her tests =] she will be here soon!

I had NST every 2-3 days with DD. I had HBP. I didn't realize at the time if I'd failed, I would've delivered.

I found them to be a pain because each time I had to go to the hospital. And it made for a two hour appt... between Dr. office and hospital.

I'm hoping that it was an indication of DD's birth defects and not of me and the way I deal with pregnancy. Because, I don't want to go through all that again.

well im headed to L&D. im just super concerned about movement so mentioned it to my doc and he wants me to go in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->