Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Aw sorry to hear that ich x was just about to reply saying I have days where she moves all the time an days where there's hardly anything an I have a prosterior placenta x seems that just as I'm really getting worried she gives a little nudge here an there but it is stressful x

Leinz I hope you don't have to go thru any of that either.

Ich thinking of you. Keep us updated.

thx ladies. just got home, baby boy was fine and of course started kicking away when they put the monitor on me!

So glad all is well, Ich! I have those lazy days myself. Cold water seems to get her moving for a minute. :hugs:

AFM: Super tired... Spent hours this evening cleaning and packing our basement. So glad thats done and I had DH's help. Everything is in the trash or packed up and in the garage waiting for our move. I put all the newborn stuff in my hall closet. And I'm thinking I may pack a bag soon. Has anyone packed thier bags for labor? I still have to pick out Zoela's coming home outfit etc. When I do, I'll post pics here. :) Please share yours also.

Babyfeva: Yay! Happy 38 weeks! :yipee: Don't forget to pack chapstick... Thats the one thing I couldn't do without during labor. :)

Wiggler: Happy 3rd trimester! :wohoo: :yipee:

Gift for myself... Earth Angels Maternity/Nursing Baby & Me 2-Piece Set

This is definitley being packed in my bag. Both washed in Dreft. :)

Attachments

• AAAADF4HBQ0AAAAAAcr1-Q.jpg
    AAAADF4HBQ0AAAAAAcr1-Q.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1
My bags are basically all packed. I just need to sanitize pacifiers and add one to the diaper bag. And then I'm going to add a couple snacks to my bad. I tried doing that once, but then realized that the "best by" date was before delivery. :rofl: I will probably double check them to make sure everything I want is in them since I packed them in stages. :thumbup:

i got this in the mail today:happydance: i love it
https://s7d4.scene7.com/is/image/Belk?layer=0&src=4100684_127753_A_420_T10L00&layer=comp&$P_PROD$

i got this in the mail today:happydance: i love it
https://s7d4.scene7.com/is/image/Belk?layer=0&src=4100684_127753_A_420_T10L00&layer=comp&$P_PROD$

I have no reason to have one for the area I live. Considering our winters are 60-70*. :haha: however I found a brown one similar to that from Gap at a consignment shop for $3.50 so I bought it because we will be visiting Maine in March. :thumbup: they are super cute tho. :)

I can't wait to find out what we are having so I can plan things! :winkwink: And I'm secretly wishing for a boy as everything we have is pink so then I could justify buying some newborn clothes!!! :blush:

I can't wait to find out what we are having so I can plan things! :winkwink: And I'm secretly wishing for a boy as everything we have is pink so then I could justify buying some newborn clothes!!! :blush:

My brother and his girlfriend just found out they're having a boy. So I can buy pink and blue. ;)

I'm SO EXCITED!!

We had our gender scan today, anyone want to guess boy or girl?

Attachments

• Waving Hi.jpg
    Waving Hi.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79