Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Yay Snow!

Ich: I love that... Same one Zoela got but hers is Pink. And I also got one in white, but I'm sending it to my cousin who is in labor as we speak. :)

I bet it is a boy, mighty... I'm always wrong and I posted girl on FB. :)

My sister had her baby girl this summer and I lent her all of my DD's baby clothes (and now she gives them back for my DD #2... haha) so we are getting a lot of use out of them. I mention this because someone brought up a going home from the hospital outfit... we started a mini-tradition that all three girls came home in the same outfit!!! We have a picture of each girl wearing it in the car seat for the ride home. It's really cute :)

Mighty - when are you going to end the suspense!?!?!?!? ;)

I'm guessing boy :D

Hi everyone, hope we are all well today :hugs: just wanted to let you know, and so that you can update the front Leinz that I have my scan booked for Monday 17th December, my first and only scan at 18 weeks!! Can't wait :D

Mightymom!!! Soooo? :D Beautiful scan pic!!!

Leinz, pls update my ObGyn appointment for Dec 3. Not sure when she is gonna request my GD test... I know it's coming up soon- hate the sugar drink :p

Yeah, Ladies... Sorry about my slacking. I'll be updating TooScared's :blue:. And also... your scan date Longing... Thats such a wait, one and only scan. I'm glad you have a doppler. :)

NeeSAH: Yes, your glucose test should be coming. Mine was to be sheduled between 26-27 weeks, but I waited until last minute.

AFM: Found a cute nursing cover. It was only $5 baby bucks at the boutique. If I get around to it, I'll post a pic.

Mightymom!!! Soooo? :D Beautiful scan pic!!!

Leinz, pls update my ObGyn appointment for Dec 3. Not sure when she is gonna request my GD test... I know it's coming up soon- hate the sugar drink :p

28 weeks is standard for gd test unless you're at higher risk. :thumbup:

Sorry ladies, had some errands to run. Didn't mean to leave the suspense THAT long...

It's a BOY!! Team :blue: !! I've been pretty sure it was a boy for a very long time and I am so relieved that I was right. So now it's official!!

It was really hard to get him to stop squirming and get the potty shot. We actually got a profile view, and then another shot where he had his hand over them. Little bugger was being coy!

And now I can officially say...we are awaiting the arrival of COLTON JACOB. :)

Yay! Mighty Mom! Congrats on team :blue:! :yipee: I love the name Colton Jacob! :)

LOL! Thanks ladies! This is all new territory now. AND now I get to go SHOPPING!! MWAHAHAHA!! I have had a nursery set for a very long time, can't wait until we get to our new house and I can prepare a room for out lil man. Then I get to have fun making a room for my daughter and my son. Best of both world, yay!

Congratulations Mightmom!!! :happydance: And love the name! I hope I follow on your footsteps in 2 weeks time! :haha:

And BaileyBubs is........ Team :pink:! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Happyface: No doubts here... You are team :blue:! :yipee:

AFM: Dr. Appt. today went great! I was soooo happy! Sigh! I'm always so afraid to be sent for more observation and testing. I didn't want to especially today because DD had to go with me. DH is working 6 days to have our anniversary off, which is Monday.

DD didn't take kindly to the DR. measuring my Zoela bump and using the doppler. She threw a fit and was unconsolable. My blood pressure was real good 128/64. That keeps me happy. It went bad with DD at 34 weeks.

Also I'd been concerned about my fasting glucose level increasing to the 80s these last 4 days. When it'd previously been late 60's, early 70s for the last two weeks. Dr. said was normal and if it went in the 90s he wanted to know.

So far... So good! Plus wanted to share... I have three sisters due with 2013 babies! :) My SIL Feb. 14, My sister July 2, and my brothers Wife July 15th... How bout that baby bug! :)

Glad the appointment went well, my kiddies don't like them too much either, Dylan got a bit upset when they took my blood, bless him.

Aww how lovely that Zoela will have so many little playmates so close in age :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->