Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

haha I certainly think so!! Lets see what the sonographer thinks!!!! 13 days!!!!! :happydance:

We're thinking team blue for us too, so it might start to even out in here soon :D

Talking of baby fever, I just found out my cousin is expecting too, I think she is about 2 weeks behind me!

this is the first time in my family history that only one person is pregnant lol.. 2 years ago, my SIL, Aunt, and 2 cousins had babies in the same 2 months. sooo many baby showers!

i was right with both my babies about gender. i think mamas intuition goes a long way lol

Wow lots of babies coming soon. That is all great and exciting news! It is so fun hearing gender reveals!

Intuiton right for DD, wrong for Zoela. And I really, really thought boy! Dreamed Boy! Physic said Boy! Chinese gender chart said Boy! Intelligender said Boy!

Intuiton right for DD, wrong for Zoela. And I really, really thought boy! Dreamed Boy! Physic said Boy! Chinese gender chart said Boy! Intelligender said Boy!

You haven't delivered yet? ;)

I was wrong with dd and actually cried I was so shocked when she said girl. And I was right this time. Hubby is still hoping for a boy tho. :rofl:

Snow: I did get a laugh out of your post. I sure haven't delievered yet. I've even decided I can most definitley wait for Zoela. As a healthy baby is worth the wait in gold. :) But, I doubt its a boy. Being told instantly at 28+4 pretty much hammers it in... And really at that point if she'd said Boy I think I would've been disappointed as I've come to know her as Zoela.

I invision my little girls playing together... Dressing them alike occassionally and seeing how they differ and yet how they are alike. It's amazing how you love them from the minute you know your pregnant... But yet even more as they grow. There surely isn't anything as wonderful. :)

Leinz those words are so true. A mothers love for her children no matter how little or old is very very strong and special.

I wonder how often people are told one gender but then deliver the opposite.

i think that happens more often when you are told girl but really deliver a boy. very rare though.. i was 100 percent sure it was a boy this time. chinese thing said girl though but i knew it wasnt !

Wow I could even imagine being in labor and thinking you are having a girl or boy and then the doc announces the opposite!

I don't have any feelings on gender yet. Maybe it will get strong as I get a little further.

My first one is Monday. Hopefully I get to see my little blobby

yay!! you will hun! so happy. have you gotten a blood test done for beta and progesterone?

No haven't had anything yet. I already take progesterone cream though but I was never tested for it. My doc just put me on it last time.

Yay for Scan Srrhc... Come on Monday. I got disappointed with DH, because he agreed to go over to our house and supervise our workers. My FIL asked him to take over for the day so he can auction off some farming equipment. I understand it needs to be done... But, I got so mad, I cried.

DH took the day off from work for our anniversary. And now he's going to be working all day over there. Hopefully, we'll get to do something that evening. But, I worry he will be tired the whole time.

Ich yes the clumps are kinda gross haha!

Leinz I would be upset with Dh too. It is your anniversary and that is such a special day. I hope he isn't too tired cause if he is he will have to do some serious making up haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->