Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

You definately should, it makes such a difference to go to a country that is prepared for it. Just make sure you research where you would go first as for instance, i'm right in the north of sweden and end of november to early january we get between 3 and 5 hours of daylight a day, so not much opportunity for being out and about in daylight, and also oct - december is a mixture of rain and snow so it's often slushy and crappy! February march and april are by far the best months to travel to somewhere like this, it's lighter, very snowy and getting warmer (for swedish winter standards) just some pointers to think about in the future :D

It gets light about 8am here at the moment and start to get dark around 2pm now, I can see why alot of Swede's suffer with SAD!

Wow I couldn't imagine it getting dark at 2. I complain when it gets dark here at 6 during the winter.

On the 21st December on the winter solstice which is the shortest day of the year it gets light around 10am and dark around 1pm, if it's cloudy, then it just seems dark all day everyday, I have the lights on permanently, but we make up for it in the summer because we have 24hr daylight :D

Oh I would hate 24 hour daylight, give me darkness any day :haha:

Going to go through the baby clothes tomorrow, I can't wait! :cloud9:

i'm used to it now, i quite like both :D

My OH got some of his old 80's baby clothes out the other day, they were so cute :D :haha: Wish I had more to go through :D

We bought 5-6 big boxes of girls clothes a month after Bethany was born (we were team yellow with her) and there is some adorable stuff she was just too big to wear at that point, I can't wait to go through it all!

How interesting... Just 6 hours of daylight. We get lots of white snow here. We've had a few flurries but not our first stick yet. It's coming though any day.

I hope I can put up a tree... But, I really don't know if we'll be moved in before Christmas or after. :( I'll just have to wait and see.

Aw Leinzlove we didn't get the keys till the 16th dec last yr for our house and I ran in on my lunch break and threw the tree up lol... Hope u are settled fr Xmas Hun. Xx

Just popping in to share that yesterday I had to get two kids out of the house BY MYSELF for the first time and I DID IT!!!!!!!! :happydance: A two year old and an almost two week old.... :wacko: But let me tell you, when I finally got them in the car and we were driving away, I felt like super woman!!! hahaha :haha:

Go Sevilla!!! That must have required some pretty precise coordination. Nice job! :thumbup:

Thanks ladies - I didn't know where else besides BNB I could say how excited I was for that :winkwink:

srrhc good luck at your appointment tomorrow - and anyone else this week!!!!

Sevilla I have has that thought cross my mind before. I can say stuff on here that I would never say anywhere else haha!

Thanks ladies I will be sure to update right away!

Sevilla: WTG! What a feat... Now you are scaring me, lol. :)

Srrhc: Please do update ASAP! All is going to be perfect! :)

AFM: DH took me out to dinner & we did a little Zoela shopping. It was for our anniversary which is tomorrow. :yipee: As tomorrow he will be working on our house. :)

This is what we bought. Soft Polo blanket $8.99 & Medela Manual breast pump $29.99. The lactation consultant said this would be what I need since I don't plan on pumping much.
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_0304.jpg

Well we got our tree. And we got it in the stand. And I watered it. So ends the days progress. :rofl: I'm hoping to accomplish lights tomorrow. :haha:

Hey Leinz,

Thanks for your invite. Ive got an ultrasound scheduled in two weeks.
Praying for a sticky bean / rainbow baby.

Xox

Hi Scorpio, fantastic to see you here.

Congrats Srrhc! Good luck for your appointment.

re christmas trees - I've been busy redecorating the living room with new furniture and everything and I got upset the other day because there's no room for a huge tree anymore. So I went out and bought a little artificial tree that can sit on top of the new sideboard. It was an excuse to buy new decorations in my new colour scheme so I'm happy! Living room looks great now, just waiting for my new sofa which I hope will come this week.

Anomaly scan this afternoon! So nervous.

Also meant to say happy anniversary Leinz! Sorry hubby will be working today but at least you got to spend some time together yesterday. Zoela's new blanket is beautiful.

Scorpio: I'm delighted beyond words that you are here! I've been waiting for you! I'm so happy and excited for you! When have you scheduled your scan? Do you have an idea of your due date? I try to update the first page with appointments and tickers. This baby is forever.

Bec01: Happy 1/2 way! Enjoy your scan, its going to be perfect! Can you believe 20 weeks? And it'll be great to be confirmed :pink:! :) Be sure to update.

Srrhc: Thinking of you today! Can't wait for your update! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->