Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Scorpio: When have you scheduled your scan? Do you have an idea of your due date? I try to update the first page with appointments and tickers.

I have scheduled my scan for Dec 4. DH will be there with me. Im due around mid July 2013. I cant pinpoint my exact ovulation date but have an idea which week.

Big thanks for all of your support xxo

Congrast scorpio! Glad to have you here!
Bec01 have fun at your scan today Yippie!

AFM I am a ball of anxiety and nerves. I don't know why but I have a fear that they will do the ultrasound and see nothing. I guess it doesn't help that I will be by myself. DH has teacher of the year stuff and could not get out of it and I didn't want to delay my appointment any further. I am praying that I can just feel calm about it all. Thanks ladies. I will update as soon as I am out of the office.

Leinz I am glad you got to spend time with DH for your anniversary. It is so nice just having time together isn't it!

good luck srrhc - everything will be wonderful hun :hugs:

leinz love the blanket! i bought a blue one just like it the other day. it was 19.99. boo. lol

i have to buy a electric pump because unfortunately things did not work out like i planned with FOB and ill be returning to work pretty soon :cry: thinking of it tears me up. so anyways ill obviously be pumping a lot. i know nothing about pumping. lol

good luck srrhc - everything will be wonderful hun :hugs:

leinz love the blanket! i bought a blue one just like it the other day. it was 19.99. boo. lol

i have to buy a electric pump because unfortunately things did not work out like i planned with FOB and ill be returning to work pretty soon :cry: thinking of it tears me up. so anyways ill obviously be pumping a lot. i know nothing about pumping. lol

lch - I am here to support you!!! I, too, have to return to work and am starting pumping today to start freezing my milk. I did it with DD too and it worked out just fine. I have some tips and tricks when it comes time for you to pump. I won't overwhelm you now :)

I know the anxiety about going back to work and having someone else take care of your baby... but looking back it was a great decision for our family. My daughter fell in love with her day care and she became very social and well-adjusted. In fact, if she can't go to "school" because she is sick or whatever, she is so sad because she misses her friends and all the structured activities they do! So, just try and look at the positives!! :hugs:

awww sevilla thanks so much honey! when I Was with FOB i was still going to go back to work but not for a year or so.. things didnt work out, I am thankful to qualify for basically free daycare, because with my salary daycare would take a whole chunk out! What kind of pump do you have? This sounds stupid, but do you need to get bottles that like work with the pump? or any bottles?? lol

also i wanted to ask, i read on here that with an anterior placenta, a lot of babies come out back to back and its a really rough labor. Did Alexa come out back to back??

All fine at scan! Baby was cross legged and not very co-operative for the gender bit but the lady was fairly sure it's a girl! Having our private confirmation scan on saturday morning so if that says girl too then it's straight to the shops for pink things!

awwww congrats hun!! do you have any preference? so glad everything is well!
my scan is on friday! i cant wait to see my little guy. Nervous about my cervix and his kidneys.. but positive thoughts!!!!!!! and he better show me his little face lol

It's the old cliche for me - as long as it's healthy! My brother's gf is due next week and it'd be nice if we both had the same, I had all girl cousins growing up and we're still great friends.

27 weeks lch! Where is the time going??? I bet his kidneys will be fine, they say it usually rectifies itself before birth don't they?

Great news bec x

Srrch good luck hope all is well x

times has literally flown by!! i just cant believe it. i feel so blessed. i have not one single girl cousin! lol. i would have loved one when i was younger. I was always chasing the boys around :haha: was also the youngest!

yes, they say it usually resolves itself but i am still nervous, i have a feeling all is well though

Bec: So happy for good news! :)

Ich: Everything will be perfect on Friday! I also hope he shows his face. :)

No more appointments for me now for a while. Had physio today and it was really positive :) She is determined to make me pain free once this baby is born :happydance:

It's going to be a long journey, and she said it's going to be very hard, but I am determined to get there, my pelvis has ruled my life for over 4 years now :nope:

Bec so glad you appointment went well! Yay!

My appointment went incredible. I heard my little baby's heartbeat and he or she is measuring right on track with ovulation. 6 weeks and 1 day. Heartbeat was 120. Doctor said that was excellent. My next appointment is dec 19th. I love this little baby so much already! I will attach the two pictures I got.

image.jpg

congrats srr!! It's such a relief when you can see your little bean's hb isn't it? Enjoy the moment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->