Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Congrats srrhc :happydance:

Prayers for Bethany x

Good luck today ich x

Snow I agree tel mil about your situation with your friend an see what she decides x

Afm :happydance: 3rd tri today x been a long time coming can now see light at the end of the tunnel xxx

MrsKg congrats on 3rd tri! Wow that is so exciting. The time will surely roll on by now!

Leinz it sounds like you guys aren't wasting any time on the house! That is impress that you guys have already done some things to the house. I don't know anything about reparis so I wouldn't know where to start. Packing and moving can be so stressful. I know you will be glad when it is all finished. Thinking of your friend and praying everything goes smoothly :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Wow they usually keep you in for 2 days for a vaginal birth and 3 days for a C-section. I was released within 21 hours with DD, because she was sent to Children's.

I also just try to figure out Zoela's movements. And anything cold does the trick. Or standing in the shower... gets her going.

And its always better to go in for any doubt.

Must be a USA thing. I think hospitals want baby in for a minimum of 24 hrs. Tho you can probably sign yourself out. :shrug: the hospital told me plan on a two day stay if I have an uncomplicated vag delivery and 3 for a section. It's going to be a little hard with dd just because I don't know how happy dh will be to be in total control. :shrug: I think my mom will probably stay in the hospital with me cause dh has no desire to sleep in the recliner (he has a broken back)

awww sevilla thanks so much honey! when I Was with FOB i was still going to go back to work but not for a year or so.. things didnt work out, I am thankful to qualify for basically free daycare, because with my salary daycare would take a whole chunk out! What kind of pump do you have? This sounds stupid, but do you need to get bottles that like work with the pump? or any bottles?? lol

also i wanted to ask, i read on here that with an anterior placenta, a lot of babies come out back to back and its a really rough labor. Did Alexa come out back to back??

I read that too about anterior placentas, because they like to snuggle up against it. But not for us!!! Alexa came out facing the right way... so it's not 100% they will come out back to back :happydance:

As far as the bottles go, I used the medela ones that came with the pump (medela pump in style - double electric breast pump) and bought more of that brand. I would pump directly into the bottles because then I could easily measure how much to pour into the little baggies to store in the freezer. It was quite easy once you get your system down. As Molly got older (4+ months) I switched her to bigger bottles. But not all babies can switch bottles easily, so you might find you have to use whatever your little guy will take. Don't be ovewhelmed :hugs:

Wow they usually keep you in for 2 days for a vaginal birth and 3 days for a C-section. I was released within 21 hours with DD, because she was sent to Children's.

I also just try to figure out Zoela's movements. And anything cold does the trick. Or standing in the shower... gets her going.

And its always better to go in for any doubt.

Must be a USA thing. I think hospitals want baby in for a minimum of 24 hrs. Tho you can probably sign yourself out. :shrug: the hospital told me plan on a two day stay if I have an uncomplicated vag delivery and 3 for a section. It's going to be a little hard with dd just because I don't know how happy dh will be to be in total control. :shrug: I think my mom will probably stay in the hospital with me cause dh has no desire to sleep in the recliner (he has a broken back)

Around here they let you stay two full nights for vaginal delivery. My DD #2 was born at 3 am so "technically" I got three nights. Although I missed my DD #1 terribly and would have loved to go home, I knew it was better to stay in the hospital and rest. In fact, with my second baby, I allowed the nurses to take her out of the room at night because I knew it would be my only chance to sleep. (sent my husband home to be with my 2 year old). After realizing how long recovery can be after my first baby, I knew I owed it to myself (and my kids) to rest and recover fully. Now that I am home and running after a toddler and up all night with a newborn, I am SO thankful for the rest I got :winkwink:

Just wanted to add another perspective for all you new moms :hugs:

thanks sevilla :thumbup: i am thinking of getting the medela pump..

just came back from my gd test. the drink wasn't that bad but i got really hungry and dizzy so good thing FOB came with me. even though he pisses me off!

snow they told me the same thing at L&D. i havent been doing it becuase i know ill go crazy. i just go by whats normal for baby.

Srrhc congrats Hun I just no this is ur rainbow. Xxx

Hope all u ladies are doing gd. Xx

Srrhc - Congratulations on a happy healthy scan :hugs:

I think the time in hopsital varies on the country, most people I know in England who've have babies have been discharged almost straight away, whereas in Sweden they like you to stay in over night, although as long as you have both been checked by the doctor, you are free to go the same day. but they give you a private room (thay call it a family room) and your husband and any other children you may have stay with you in the hospital for as long as you stay in there. Some people stay in there for up to a week!!

I got myself a gym ball today, hopefully it will help baby get in a good position and help my pelvis a bit.

Will read back later, ladies. Just stopping in for a minute to tell you. Betheney had her baby!! We are waiting for further update. :)

Congrats to Betheney! I hope mum and baby are both fine

Congrats to her!! I thought she wasn't due until January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->