Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Hey girls!

I love coming on here and reading all your updates whilst stealing free wifi at a local pool!

4 weeks and 1 day since I quit smoking, sat here with nothin to do but relax I'm really missing my old habit!! Not a chance of me having one though!

I can't believe I am 8 weeks and 1 day already, time is flying by...!

I called my GP about my booking appt not being until 12 weeks and they said they would arrange a scan for me when I get back from my holiday, which is exciting!

Hope you are all ok xx

Soooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!! its so miserable and grey here!!

how did you manage to give up hun, just through being pregnant was it? im on day 2 of my patches and feel great, thinking about one non stop but not going to have one :)

im glad they are going to re-schedule your scan, hopefully you will have one as soon as you get back so you will have something to look forward too :) xxxx

For me (and I don't judge ANYBODY who's smokes during pregnancy) the thought of something happening to my baby because I smoked scares the life out of me. If something went wrong and I had had even one.. I would blame myself, even of it wasn't anything to do with that!

Well done on getting by with patches woop woop!

With my other two pregnancies I wasn't so paranoid but over the last 4 years I've had many friends go through losses and still births and now I'm just frightened to death!

I'm excited about my scan, fingers crossed they'll be an appt card waiting for me when I get home!

no i know what you mean hun, its just the thought that IF something happened you would blame yourself as the doctors advise against it so if you can prevent a mc then you will do what it takes!!

i hope it is hun, FX now they have a week to get you a new appointment so they will!! enjoy your hols hun, its currently raining, cold and damp :-( HMPH!! xxx

Good job on the smoking ladies! :happydance: I'm glad the patches are helping, Cath! And Tezzy... how nice relaxing by the pool. :) I also hope you have an appt. waiting for you when you return home.

Leinz - I agree - I have a hard time keeping up with this thread, too!!! As a working mom, I am only able to check at night time, and if I happen to skip a night I feel so behind!!!! :winkwink:

We looked in the envelope. Actually, I let my husband look first and I still didn't want to know. But a few hours later, I couldn't concentrate on anything but the fact that he knew and I didn't!! :dohh:

I am SO, SO, SO happy to announce that my dreams are coming true and I am going to give my DD a BABY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM :pink::pink::pink::pink: I am so OVER THE MOON HAPPY :cloud9: My sister is my best friend and I always wanted little girls.

Anyway, this pregnancy has been the same as the last - and my gut said girl and it was right :flower:

Hope everyone else is doing well, even if I can't keep up with some of the conversations, I do try and read them all and keep you ladies in my thoughts!

:happydance: Congratulation on your little girl :cloud9: x x x

Wow Sevilla, congrats on your little girl!!! :happydance: :yipee: It sounds like that is definitely what you were hoping for so I am thrilled for you!

Really great to read about the ladies who have quit smoking...of course it is so important for you and baby but that doesn't mean it is easy. Go you! :hugs:

Well, I am happy to report that I do not have GD!!! :happydance: I was really worried about it since there is some diabetes in my family. I do however have anemia...not shocking, since I have been a little tired this week, and easily remedied. Just have to start iron supplements.

Also, I got a surprise! Even though my BP has been fine throughout pregnancy, the doctor ordered a growth scan and it sounds like there may even be one more after that. So I get to see Munchkin again on July 6th! Here's hoping we both stay healthy until then...and that he gives us a nice surprise by turning head down! :p

Sevilla: I couldn't wait to know! :) Yay! Team Pink! I also wouldn't mind girls. Does DH want a boy? Mine does... I'm wanting a boy this time, but also know we plan on one more right after this baby... And if we land three girls it was obviously meant to be.

I am so happy for you, hun! Congratulations! I grew up with 6 sisters and 3 brothers. And I also love siblings. :)

S: I didn't think you had GD! I am so glad. BTW: I didn't have GD in pregnancy with DD.. But, I still had HBP starting at 34 weeks that caused an induction at 39 weeks. I had one growth scan, but DD was small for gestation. Alot was probablly due to her birth with birth defects.

I'm very glad to hear that they will be monitoring you! And come on July 6.... Not to fast though...HAHA! I have a birthday on the 27th and DH just told me today he's taking me to see Rascal Flatts on the 29th... :) HAPPY THIRD TRIMESTER! :happydance:

Cath:
Did you have your Dr. Appt.? How did it go? Did they do a blood test?

BABYFEVA:
I don't know where you are but! TOMORROW!!!! OMG!! TOMORROW!! I can't wait to know. Hun, I hope its TEAM PINK! :happydance:

Wiggler
: Did you see if they would give you some reassurance? I hope it went well. :hugs:

sevilla24 congrats honey!!!

so i am so upset about my progesterone. i really feel like i am just doomed to mc. sorry to be negative ladies. i just feel like 10 must be really low.... i started my supplements but i am feeling very down and my scan isn't for 11 whole days.

I don't think it was really low for 11dpo, though. I'm sorry though that the Dr. found it concerning. But, very happy you have started the supplements. I wish I could ease your worry, hun.

You haven't had any of the signs of low progesterone. And thats good. No spotting? And your HCG levels were normal.

I hope these 11 days go fast and you find some comfort. :hugs:

Hi leinz,yep went to the drs but it was a new Dr and pregnancy was not his field of work and he found it 'interesting' that I'm pregnant so soon after the mc.....Ummmm its been 10 weeks,he just kept coming up with scenarios e.g I was pregnant with twins and 1 died but the othersurvived arghhhh i demanded bloods and should hear bacl today or Monday xxx

I didn't end up ringing the doctors in the end, even if they said I could have reassurance bloods its a 6+ mile walk to pick up the form at the doctors, then go to hospital then come home and TBH I'm not up for it, I'm going to do a digi later today and hopefully that should say 3+ x x x

I wouldn't worry about what the Dr. says. You can get pregnant two weeks after MC. What a quack. I'm glad he's not a pregnancy Dr.

I tried to get pregnant before I missed AF, but my body wouldn't let me. I ovulated but the witch got me with a short LP. Got pregnant the very next month. So, technically I was pregnant 6 weeks after MC.

Yay, Wiggler... I can't wait to see the 3+, I also took one at 5 weeks. :)

I got this BFP 3 1/2 weeks after the MC, its amazing how fast our bodies can adjust x x x

He really didnt have a clue, he then suggested it was an ectopic that was still growing....hmmmmmmmmmm i would be 15 weeks so I THINK my tube would have ruptured!!! idiot!

yeh wiggler update as soon as, i done a digi last night just because i was bored lol pregnant came up almost straight away but still at 2-3 which is expected as im not 5 weeks until the weekend,once i get that ill relax slightly as i never got my 3+ on the last one.

How is everyone today? xxx

I'll be doing the digi at lunch time, gotta wait for OH to get home to remove the unwanted guests from the bathroom (moth and possibly a spider :sick:) as I am sooo scared of moths and spiders and now can't go in there :haha:

lol Cath, your dr sounds like an idiot! x x x

Lol wiggler thats exactly like me! but i just let Dora go and kill them (Dora my cat lol)

I had my HCG and Progesterone levels checked at 17DPo 4 weeks + 3 days - my Progesterone came back at 69 which is really good but my HCG came back at 431 - is this good or bad?! im freaking out because when my mc happened at 6 weeks my HCG levels were at 641 so i think i was hoping them to be higher than that for peace of mind xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->