Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been away for a few days...life's been very crazy and I needed a little break to focus on staying sane lol But I'm glad to come back to so much good news!!
Good to see you here lxb!! And madrid and mrskg!! Yay soo many new bfps:):)
Tezzy your bump is soo dang cute!! I just love bump pictures:):)
Happy 5 weeks wiggler! Yay for appleseeds;) And betheney's at 11 and a lime! omg that's getting big fast!! I thought my prune was big;)
Sevilla!! I'm soo jealous! I hope I have a lil girl tooooo!! I'm so glad you opened that dang envelope cuz I don't think I could wait hahaha
Hope I didn't miss anything big but if i did tell me! It's hard enough to keep up with all the threads daily but getting caught up after a few days offline is definitely a pain! I always miss things:(
thinking of you all today:):)

thanks ladies.. you are right.. it really doesn't seem so low but i guess i am just really freaked out. my main worry was losing the baby to my incompetent cervix and now i am scared i will lose the baby the first 12 weeks. it is good we caught it early and i am hoping my blood test on june 25th (and ultrasound) show all is going well.

lololololol cath you made me giggle. your dr sounds like a moron

Hahahah ohh Ich he was!! I was just staring at him thinking 'Is he for real?!?!' he didnt even give me my EDD or fill in my forms for midwife lol! idiot!!

Ich what were your results again and how many weeks+days were you when they were taken? xxx

Soo my dentist appointment was cancelled, the dr called in sick. :rofl: That's ok I wasn't looking forward to trying not to throw up while getting a filling.. :haha: I'm looking forward to my appointment next Thursday get to see my little baby again, and I'm excited to bring DD for the first time to see her baby brother/sister. :)

Tlustica: Happy 10 weeks! Yay! :)

Ich28: I'm hoping that you are feeling more positive. The Dr.'s are watching you and I agree its wonderful that they caught your progesterone. It's so hard and cruel being pregnant after loss. I've had good days, and bad days dealing. I've had three cruel nightmares that I MC and they seemed so real. I'd wake up crying. I was sharing my story in MC support the other day... and this women said "I kept having MC nightmares" my body was telling me. I felt terrible all day.

Snow: Thats so exciting, taking DD! :) I'll take DD our first visit, but she doesn't understand yet what a brother or sister means. I also can't wait for my appt. next week. :)

Wiggler: Yay for the 3+ on digi! :happydance: I know that was reassuring for me at 5 weeks! :happydance:

Cath: I'm also glad the digi is saying 2-3! :happydance: Just a few days before your 3+... It is reassuring! :) :) :)

reading all about the digi updates makes me want to pee on a digi!! :haha:

Sevilla!! Congratulations on having a little girl~~~ I have 2 sisters and I absolutely love them!!

Leinz - appointment is coming up~!!! So exciting!!

lxb: Too late for you to pee on a digi! The instructions say if you are further than 6 weeks. The test may be inaccurate due to high levels of HCG.

But, I do know what you mean, I used an IC just today! :) Yay for scan, coming soon.

=[ boo i want a digi! i can't find those cb digi's with the conception indicator for the life of me!!

cathgibbs - at 11dpo or 3w4d my hcg was 52. progesterone only 10 :cry:
18dpo hcg was 2000!!!!!!!! yippee!! unfortunately i did not get a progesterone test that day but i will be getting one on june 25th (scan also) to make sure my numbers are rising. i hope they are..

Leinzlove - thanks honey i am feeling a bit better.. it still really makes me upset that now i have to worry about early and late loss. my numbers weren't incredibly low and i am trying to be positive. i have had 2 dreams about bleeding.. one was the day before i got my bfp .. in the dream i went to take my temp and i got blood all over my hands and i woke up and was so sad i wasn't pregnant and then realized it was a dream.. last week i had a dream i wiped and saw blood. i think i am just scared, bc when i saw blood at 23 weeks, it will haunt me for my life. it was awful.

Ich28: Honey, I'm so sorry! That would be horrific. :hugs: I'm glad your HCG is great! :) I hate those dreams... they just seem so real. Awful nightmares, and we have them because we fear loss so much. Life is just cruel.

You can't buy Digi's with the conception indicator in the US. I ordered mine off of eBay when I MC. However, with a number of 2000, it'd definitley be 3+! :happydance:

AFM: I can't keep my eyes open, trying to steal a nap...

hey. whats afm?!? lol i have always wanted to know that

afm - As For Me

lch - massive massive hugs hun :hugs:

Leinz - Hope you manage to have a nice nap

x x x

thanks!! i have been wondering that forever lol!!

so i called my doctor cause i just needed some reassurance. first i wanted to make sure its okay to "clean" myself out everyday because this crinone build up is just disgusting.. sorry tmi ladies. he said that was fine and not to keep the build up there. then i asked what he thought about my levels and if it was really that low. he said that he is very confident this is a viable pregnancy, i was only 3w4d when i got my blood done, and that my level really is not so low and if i wasn't a high risk pregnancy he wouldn't be putting me on the progesterone anyways, and my beta is great. he said i can most likely stop it if i want too on june 25th if my levels come back normal. hoping my scan shows a beautiful hb. i don't know if i will feel comfortable stopping the progesterone but will see. have full confidence in my new doc

hey ! 90 days to go!! yay!! i can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby boy!

That's funny because I just bought a 90-pill bottle of iron supplements...didn't realize it was the perfect number :p

lol yay another way to count down!! are you taking those with your pre natals? my pre natals have iron in them but im wondering if i should take more.

If you do take more iron make sure you drink LOADS of water (and orange juice to help it absorb) otherwise it might cause constipation, I always get anemia in later pregnancy and end up on high dose iron, and it really clogs me up x x x

my pre natals already make me get backed up =[ i hate it and then i get tummy cramps and feel like its bad for baby for some reason. perhaps ill talk to my doctor about it before taking anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->