Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Ich: Happy 28 weeks! I'd be honest with the Dr. with both fears and concerns. And it never hurts to get his opinions.

So, tonight I got bored. Yeah, I know right! :) Anyways, I went blankee shopping for Zoela. I know she can use a bunch of Chloe's. But, I also wanted her to have some of her own. :)

Here they are... I bought the purple monkey one for $10.99 free shipping. I bought the Owl & Winter Penguin blankets for $14.37 total... They are homemade by a woman on eBay.

Attachments

• $T2eC16NHJFoE9nh6nPdqBQFi0)ST3Q~~60_12.jpg
    $T2eC16NHJFoE9nh6nPdqBQFi0)ST3Q~~60_12.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 623214238_o.jpg
    623214238_o.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 611547614_o.jpg
    611547614_o.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 611547619_o.jpg
    611547619_o.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
I did get a 3d shot of my little guy yesterday, his hand is kind of covering half of his face lol. and his eyes are open in one of them! its amazing! ill post when i can

I scored some Christmas presents for dd today. I got a $300 trampoline for $100 and a $120 motor scooter for $35. :thumbup: Walmart had 50% off Black Friday prices. And those big items with all the small stuff I've collected I'm basically done shopping except for stocking stuffers. :thumbup: I will probably buy dh a couple more things and get my mom a few things since she will be here. (Otherwise I would wait til I go home in march to bring her, her presents)

Oh yeah. I scored the Laugh and learn Farm thing for baby for only $20 they're normally $75. :happydance:

Now to wrap everything.

Leniz I love the blankets! <3

Lch, can't wait to see your little man. Munchkin looked just like his 3D scans at birth. I think the last one was at 34 weeks, but even the 20 week one is clearly him!

Nice job Snow! :thumbup:

Seaweed I can't believe munchkin is already 2 months old!

Babyfeva: Are you still pregnant? I'm waiting to hear that you had your Baby! :)

Ich: Thats awesome! I can't wait to see! :)

Snow: Yay for amazing deals. I also did Walmart Black Friday! :)

Seaweed: TWO MONTHS OLD! Already? Say what? DD always did good with shots. They were harder for me to watch her get. I think. DD has her 18 month baby well check up on Thursday. She'll be getting shots also. They get a lot of shots.

AFM: My sister came to visit. It was wonderful. I did some more maternity clothes and Zoela shopping! :)

Morning everyone! How you are all well.

Seaweed - I hope his jabs go well, lots of cuddles after.

Hey ladies how are u all? I've got my gender scan tomoro :) I'm excited. Xx

Morning ladies! I got dd off to school and hubby off to work. And tho I have a ton of crap I should do, I'm thinking I'm doing nothing because I have such a busy week. 4 dr appts!! Maybe I'll just rewrite my "todo" list so it feels like I'm doing something.

Oh ya. Since I go to the hospital twice a week for my nst's I told the nurse I've already decided which nurses I want and which I don't. :rofl: I think I'll find out the schedule of the one I really like just in case I'm induced I can "pick" her. :haha: there's only been two I don't care for and one of them wasn't even my nurse she was dealing with the lady beside me who was having miserable contractions and it was her first baby. The nurse treated her like she was an idiot and was just rude!! Anyways!! I just found plane tickets for before I have baby for cheap. So more family may be able to make it. :happydance:

Snow - I am INCREDIBLY jealous of your deals you found!!! I am just too much of a baby to brave the crowds in stores after Thanksgiving. So, today I am looking around online for some cyber monday deals. I would LOVE to just be DONE with the shopping.

I am trying to get into the holiday spirit like the rest of you... but with my toddler and a newborn, I just don't seem to have the energy. I can barely keep my house clean these days let alone decorate for Christmas :shrug: I figure it'll just be more "clutter" in the house!!! :dohh: So we might just stick with putting lights on the outside of the house and putting up the tree and stockings. Next year when the girls are older we will get into it more :wacko: For now I just need to get a list together of who I need to buy for and try my best to get as much done online as possible!!!! :xmas6:

Seaweed - doesn't time fly by??? Honestly sometimes I have a hard time believing my Molly is two years old. Some advice on shots.... when they give them shots in the leg, put pressure on their other leg. With DD I squeeze and rub her opposite thigh and she doesn't even flinch when she gets her shots. I forget where I read it, but IT WORKS!!! Then I breastfed right after... it was like she never even got the shot :happydance:

Who has appointments this week? I look forward to reading about them!!! Can you believe next week is DECEMBER????? :xmas5:

I have 4 appts this week. :rofl: one with my OB, two for nst's and then one growth scan. :thumbup:

I didn't go crazy decorating. Never have tho dd is getting more into it I may start in the next year or two. But we did the tree, then I have a couple table centerpieces I set out and an outdoor inflatable. :shrug: we do drive dd thru neighborhoods that are crazy decorated tho. It's especially hard to get into the Christmas spirit. Lights on palm trees just doesn't cut it when I was raised in the snowy cold. :haha:

Lights on palm trees just doesn't cut it when I was raised in the snowy cold. :haha:

I can imagine!!! Up here in NH it is certainly cold... but no snow yet. They are predicting snow this week, but I think just a dusting. We took our Christmas card photo yesterday outside and I think it'll look a little silly with no snow, but oh well!!! :xmas8:

At least it's something I can cross off my to-do list :coffee:

I'm thinking of doing our Christmas card photo at the beach. I just don't want to do it if baby will be here before Christmas. :shrug:

Dh & I grew up in Maine, so not to far from you. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->