Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

With great joy... I'm announcing Betheney had her baby 11/21/12 at 3:46am! Her little Remi Archer was born at 33+5 weighing 4lbs3oz. She was due January 4. Baby and Mama are doing well. :) :) :)

So we have a new blue bundle up in this thread. :)

amazing news leinz, glad mom and baby are doing well!

Congrats to a new blue bundle! What amazing news and they are both doing well! Amazing!

Great news an great weight for being so early xx

:hi: Babyfeva! How are things progressing? You're next!!! :yipee:

Just so blessed that all of you ladies who have suffered through MC are all having babies.... keeps the faith alive!!!

nesSAH, i'm good. How are you? I'm just ready to see my little boy already. I have another appointment on Monday so hopefully he comes this weekend... :)

Hoping this weekend Babyfeva... :hugs:!

I hope all that celebrated...had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I sure did.

thanks leinz! Glad yours was great! I had an amazing thanksgiving as well!

I am 28 weeks today!! My IC is no longer much of an issue!! :happydance: i just feel so blessed

and i have my ultrasound! yippee!

Babyfeva: Doing well... hope you have your lil' bundle in your arms soon, this weekend would be great!!

Still staying strongly yellow.... who else is :yellow: apart from Krippy and myself?

Good news Ich! Happy 28 weeks!

so since 21 weeks I have gone from 2.7 cm no funneling, to 1.3 cm all the way funneled to my stitch - and my water bag is on my stitch. they want to do another tvu in 2 weeks, and if the water bag has moved down more, will give me steroids. the doctor said that if the water bag doesn't move down anymore that i will most likely make it.. but if it does im at a great risk to go early.. he asked if i was having cramping and i said no (i honestly am not) but now feel like i should have said yes and maybe he would have given me the steroids today. what do you ladies think?? should i ask for them now? :cry:

so since 21 weeks I have gone from 2.7 cm no funneling, to 1.3 cm all the way funneled to my stitch - and my water bag is on my stitch. they want to do another tvu in 2 weeks, and if the water bag has moved down more, will give me steroids. the doctor said that if the water bag doesn't move down anymore that i will most likely make it.. but if it does im at a great risk to go early.. he asked if i was having cramping and i said no (i honestly am not) but now feel like i should have said yes and maybe he would have given me the steroids today. what do you ladies think?? should i ask for them now? :cry:

When do they plan on taking out ur cerclage? I'm just curious because when I went for my nst there was a lady that had hers removed the day before and she was in labor. :shrug: I would ask if there's a benefit to waiting for the steroids and what if any risks there would be of having them now. :thumbup:

unless my water breaks or i start to bleed/tear through my stitch or get an infection it is supposed to stay in until 36/37 weeks. i dont think there is any benefit to waiting, i guess they feel its just not neccesary if i am going to make it to my removal.. but id rather be safe then sorry. i called my doctor to talk to him but hes in Paris till Monday so they left him a message to call me.

but i just foud this online!

To be most effective, steroids should be given at least 24 hours before the birth of the baby, and preferably no more than 1 week before the baby is born.

I am sorry ich. I don't know much about this so I am no help. You have been really good about addressing your needs and concerns so I would just continue to go with what you feel is best and talk to you doctor about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->