Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

My Dr called. He wants me on fill strict bed rest.. only up to shower or use bathroom. If ny cervix is shorther or my water bag lower at my next scan he is admitting me to the hospital. Oh. And I failed my 1 hr gd test. Fantastic.

Oh icy that's not very good news is it! :dohh: When is your next scan?

I'm finding out the sex of the baby on Thursday! Can't wait! :thumbup:

Do you have any boy/girl vibes? x x x

At the beginning I thought it was a boy. . . . when I say beginning I mean the 1st week I got pregnant.. Recently I've been thinking girl so now I'm confused! :dohh: I think I wanted a boy because I've already got a girl but its going to be a girl! :baby: And if it is... I'm suddenly so excited about it!!! :happydance:

Love your bargain leinz x

Seaweed :saywhat: 2 months already time flies when you're having fun x

Cheryl and happy face can't wait to hear what team your on x

Ich :hugs :

:wave: everyone x

I have midwife on thurs x consultant on fri and scan can't wait to see her again will be the first scan I've looked forward too x

I haven't felt good all day. And now am having contractions. :( I have an appt with dr tomorrow afternoon I'm hoping I make it, but I'm kind of freaking out about it being the beginning of labor. Going to try to get dd to bed early so I can go there myself.

Can you get to hospital now hun? :hugs: Thinking of you x x x

Snow - hope its nothing. . and you get some sleep and wake up to no contractions tomorrow! :hugs:

Can you get to hospital now hun? :hugs: Thinking of you x x x

Not really. Dh isn't home and its basically time for dd to go to bed. Plus they don't allow kids in labor and delivery unless there's another adult to watch them.
I haven't really been paying much attention to a pattern. I'm also getting this electrical shock type of feeling on my stomach which I've never experienced before so not sure if that's a contraction too or not. I'm just goin to try to drink a bunch of water and go to sleep.

Cheryl: 20 WEEKS! :happydance::yipee: Can't believe you find out tomorrow! Please do update ASAP! I can't wait to know. :)

Snow: 4 appts. WOW! I sure hope that isn't going to be me. I went through that with DD, though. I hope the contractions aren't anything, hun. :hugs:

Ich: I'm sorry to hear that. However, its all going to be ok. You are being monitored so well. :) As with the GD, it stinks, but I'm managing with it. And you haven't a diagnosis just yet. :hugs:

Sevilla: Love! Love! Love! The new picture... your little ladies are so adorable. I can't imagine the new way of life. But it won't be long until I'm finding out.:) December is Friday... 200 days since my RAINBOW BFP! And... I can say I'm due next month. :yipee: Will you be returning to school after the holidays?

Happyface: Thursday... WOW! Thats approaching fast. Either way boy or girl. It's a blessing! :) I don't know what to think for you. I do know instinct is 70% but thats if you don't have a preference one way or another. I can't wait to find out! :) :) :)

Babyfeva: I'm starting to assume you've had your little boy! I can't wait for your update.:)

AFM: I turned 32 weeks, yesterday! I know... I'm starting to approach the end. :) I have my bi-weekly baby Dr. Appt. in the morning. I kind of dread them now because I get afraid crap will hit the fan, and I'll be sent to the hospital for additional testing. ETC. I really hate the first trimester over the others. But, I did have it rough starting at 34 weeks with DD and going through her whole first year.

I really need to get my bags packed! But, haven't did that yet, either. Zoela's movements have gotten stronger. They sometimes hurt. I'm carrying low cause she squeezes my bladder... But, I can breathe. :) As for symptoms: Backache, Sore Boobs, 3-4 loo trips a night, some achiness, extreme fatigue.

And Zoela loves CHICKEN! (My favorite grilled Chicken sandwhiches with bacon on top.)

Ich- sorry to hear about the strict bedrest and the glucose test. :( Hang in there.

Snowangel- I hope drinking some water and resting will calm the contractions.

Had my obgyn appt today. Still only 1 cm dilated, but not 90% effaced which is a difference from last weeks 75%. She said his head is low -2 station but I looked that up and it seems like there still a ways to go. She said its up to me if I want to be induced this week or starting next Monday evening. I'm excited but nervous. I really want him to come when he's ready but I don't want him to get much bigger b/c I really don't want an unecessary c-section.

babyfeva: I was hoping to hear you've had him. DD was born at 39w2d and she wasn't big at all. 6lbs 3oz. Many women don't need c-sections if they go well past thier EDD. I think c-sections are more common actually with inductions, not when things go on thier own.

Many thoughts as you make your decison. How exciting! You'll be holding your son really soon. :) The enfacement sounds like it won't be a bad labor, as thats nearly done. You never know you could go into labor, right now. Bounce around on your ball. :)

Thanks Leinz. My dr estimates that he'll be about 8 pounds. I'm just afraid if I wait a week after my due date what if he's too big and i end up needing a C-section?... eek Either way I'm excited that he'll be here the latest next Tuesday :) I've bounced on my ball everyday for the last week maybe that's what helped w/ effacement. I'll be going for a long walk tonight as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->