Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

8lbs is real good. They estimated DD at 6lbs 5oz(37 weeks), but it was obviously wrong. She came out 6lbs 3oz (39 weeks).

I in no doubt know he'll be here soon. :) He's lovin being snug as a bug in your womb.:)

The long walk may help. My cousin had her baby a week ago. She went into labor the night of her 39 week appointment. :) She had no dilation, enfacement, just station. It's bound to happen.... I can't wait. Please update us ASAP! :)

thx leinz! cant believe you are 32 weeks! everyones getting so close yippee!

cheryl omgg i cant wait to hear the gender!

well - i am feeling a bit better. i realized my doc has gotten me this far and i have to trust him. clearly if he thought i was about to give birth hed have me in the hospital for bed rest/give me steroids. i know he will do whats best :thumbup:

when i told FOB about my cervical ultrasound - he freaked.

Ich: I agree, hun. Keep your head up! Your Dr. will get you all the way. :)

it would have been nice to talk to him today though.. :growlmad: his nurse called me, which is fine, i really like her.. but i wanted to talk to him.. plus my next appointment, isnt even with him. am i being silly to want to hear from him?

No you're not, Ich! If you'd like to talk to him yourself. I'd request to. My Dr. is so different he handles everything himself. And he's the only one in his office. He induced me with DD on Easter.

yeah. i mean he was away for a week so im sure hes super busy. ill leave a message with the nurse for him to call me when he gets a chance. my doc is the only one in the office, but he revolves on call duties with 3 other doctors from seperate practices, one of which delivered me when i was born! the other is a women who comes into his office every week to help out. just meeting her the first time next week. wonder who'll deliver me, i of course prefer m y doc. would be cool if the guy who delivered me delivered my son

Thanks Leinz. My dr estimates that he'll be about 8 pounds. I'm just afraid if I wait a week after my due date what if he's too big and i end up needing a C-section?... eek Either way I'm excited that he'll be here the latest next Tuesday :) I've bounced on my ball everyday for the last week maybe that's what helped w/ effacement. I'll be going for a long walk tonight as well. :)

I was induced with dd the day before my due date and it was a great experience. In fact so great I'll be doing it again soon. :haha: but what I wanted to say is your body is already making changes and progressing and tho its not much change it is doing it. Which means its more likely you could have a successful induction. :thumbup: try not to tense up while having contractions and if you can avoid an epidural as they can cause delays and potentially cause the need for csection.

I had fallen asleep and was rudely awakened by dh calling to say unlock the door. :rofl: anyways I feel a tiny bit better. Still having pain. Going to try to go back to sleep. Night ladies. <3

There are lots of good inductions. :) I doubt I won't be induced. I went the first time without an epidural. I'll be trying to not have one again. But, I'll leave the option open.

Hello ladies so sorry to keep u waiting but we were away pram shopping with my mum :)

The scan went well she said everything looked perfect but I hav a low lying placenta and nd another scan at 32wks just to check the position of it then she said most woman's resolve itself by 32 wks so I hav nothing to worry about...x

And we are having a boy...xxxxx:) so wrong again with my gender guesses lol...xx

Cheryl: Awwww... A blue bundle. :) I'm sure it will resolve itself. Congratulations! :)

Happyface: Can't wait for Thursday to find out. :) Any dreams?

AFM: Dr. Appt. today went great! Blood pressure 132/70! Beautiful, nice strong HB. And after my next appointment I'm going every week! Say what? :) Oh, and I haven't gained anything in 12 weeks now. Wonder if thats the GD? Appointments: Dec. 11, Dec. 18, and Dec. 24. I'm thinking ultrasound first week in January for growth and position.

Cheryl - congrats on team blue and Leinz - YAY for a great appointment :)

Leinz I am glad your appointment went well!

Sevilla I do love your new picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->