Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Leinz - so happy your appointment went well! Getting close now! :happydance:

Now idea about the sex any more. I was so convinced it was a boy at fist and I'm having 2nd thoughts now! :dohh: All my dreams, and my husband's and my MILs have been of boys... so lets see!

I had an appt today too, dr said I was doing great. And Sao I'd be fine if I had to deliver now. Obviously the longer the better, it was just questionable that I would even make it this far. He did decide to wait til 37 or 38 weeks to do my growth scan (which I'm not too happy about) but I guess my stomach can't be measuring too far off. :thumbup: I did get swabbed and he checked me. He didn't say anything and I didn't ask. I had to bring dd with me so she was asking why I had my pants off and what was he doing. :rofl: I figured I didn't need to add to her questions. :haha: but I'm assuming ill be checked every week now. I've got a lot accomplished today. Laundry, dishes, a few meals cooked, some sewing. My feet are swelled now. :blush: I'm going to get dd to bed and watch a little tv. :)

Snow: Yay! :) Yeah, I was wondering when the checking begins. I assumed it was when you went every week? I start going every week at 35 weeks, with my last of the two weeks being 34 weeks... So, I assume on Dec. 18, I'll start getting checks? I don't know though. My growth scan will be about 37 weeks... :)

I'm glad you've made it this far and everything is going great! :) Won't be much longer now. How exciting! I hope I don't have to take DD ever. She threw a fit just listening for HB with shirt pulled up.

Happyface: You never know! Maybe a :blue: bundle. Come on Thursday! :)

sevilla i love your avatar! so adorable!

glad your appt went well leinz.

im feeling awful! i have a terrible sore throat, body aches, and a sinus headache. i went to my primary doc and my strep was negative..

Congrats on team :blue: Cheryl x what pram did you get? X

Hey Leinzlove yeh for the good appointment and snow I'm so happy for u to get to this far Hun... I'm ordering the joolz earth special edition pram it more pricey than I wanted to pay but my parents are getting us it and my mum insisted we picked only the best think there just so excited to hav a gran child coming who they will see all the time as my brother and his family live in Brazil. Xxx

How exciting about the nice pram, Cheryl! Gotta love the grandparents! :)

Here's aid of my boy :baby: and here's a pic of the pram I think baby blue wil be so nice inside. Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
Yeah they had it in a red brownish col tht was nice think I wud hav got tht if we were team pink. Going into order it on sun. Xx

That's a nice pram!!!! Yay for grandparents!!! :happydance:

Snow - how you feel better soon!

I really feel I'm having a girl now. Like very strongly. Less than 24 hours! :happydance:

cheryl i love that!! beautiful pic.

happyface cant wait to find out!

Good luck happy face xxx

Cheryl love your pram I've never heard of that make before an as a pram addict that's rare :rofl:

Thanks guys, I had never seen it before we went to the pram centre in Glasgow for it. Xx

I've never heard it before either! Looks amazing! Makes me want to buy another one.... We sold K's first pram set and got a city mini one or whatever they are called but its not perfect for a newborn.. I just figure with K around I'll be wearing little peanut more.. so there is no need... And K never uses the pram. Never has done since she started walking. :dohh:

I'm so bad I've bought 2! :rofl: I got the britax mobile b 4 for in the car an a bouncy wheeled baby style can't wait to use them x

Had mw today everything was great just looked at notes though an hb had always been 140 today it was 134 glad I have consultant tomorrow to ask about this x anyone think I should be worried or is this normal? X

Totally normal :) Babies HB changes at the slightest thing x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"