Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Thanks Wiggler I thought that but my parl mind working overtime :wacko:

Mrskg - glad your appointment went well. Peanuts heartbeat is always different from last time!

As for us..... well. . . . its a BOY!!!!! :blue:

It was sooo clear. The lady said to us, here you go why don't you see for your selfs!!!! And in general all looked good!! And she also checked my cervix and said it looks great. 4.3 I think she said, not sure what it means but she seemed happy about it!

Here is a pic!

Attachments

• 20121129_120611.jpg
    20121129_120611.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
Awwwwwww team blue happyface!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Mrskg - my babies heart rate was ALL OVER THE PLACE... completely normal :)

Mrskg, my LO's heart rate ranged from the 120s up to the 160s on NSTs in third trimester. Totally normal and even a good thing. Don't worry about it at all.

congrats happyface! she was referring to your cervical length (4.3) and thats great!

my LOs heart rate also goes from 120-high 150's at NSTs.

It's very normal and healthy for the babies heart rate to fluctuate. Just think of our heart rate, we have resting heart rates, active heart rates, etc. Same for baby.
Happyface congrats on team blue! Have you thought of any names?

V-Day for me today. Very excited!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Congrats on team :blue: happy face xx

Yay happy v day Torres xx

Torred happy v-day!!! :happydance:

Our name is set. He is going to be named after my FIL (typical Greek old-fashioned way! hehe) and the name is Gregory. . . I don't really like it. Will have to grow to love it! :dohh:

Leinz - Got my consultant appointment on 4th Dec. A follow up on todays scan. Shouldn't be very interesting. . .

I'm also waiting on some results.. I had to go to triage last week as I was spotting again. They checked everything and said I have a polyp in my cervix. They've send a sample to the lab so hopefully its nothing serious.. :thumbup:

Happyface: Congrats on Team :blue:! :wohoo: I love the name Gregory and also love tradition.

Torres: Happy Vday! WOW... It won't be long! :) :) :) x

Mrskg: Totally normal heartrate. DD was 160's and Zoela's is 130's. Weird eh?

S: How is munchkin? Nursing? Have you returned to work? How is that going?

Krippy: I miss you! About to have the baby?? Eeeeek!

babyfeva: Have you had him? I hope you update us ASAP! I can't wait! :) If not Monday is sooooooon! :wohoo:

AFM: So tired! Went looking at Kitchen and bathroom floors. DH and I can't agree on anything it seems like today. I thought I wanted my kitchen purple, and now I'm thinking yellow. As for the floor we may go with this Cherry wood as it matches our woodwork. And we saw nothing impressive for our bathrooms... I want a sea turtle theme in one and rubber ducky theme in the other. The walls will be a pool party blue.

Munchkin is doing well today :) he ended up getting his shots yesterday morning, because the doctor was out sick on Monday. He was pretty miserable yesterday and had a fever, poor guy. But he's been sleeping a lot and today his fever is down and he's back to his usual self. <3 I'm back at work very very part time...just going in for a few meetings a week and otherwise working from home. It's really great for me, to be honest -- I feel like the pressure is off and I can be with Munchkin most of the time, but I also missed working and am happy to be doing a little again.

Did Chloe have a doctor appointment? I saw your update on FB. Munchkin is a big boy, I think he's around 15 lb now, so he is going to be catching up to her fairly soon! I can't believe that! :shock:

Can't wait for Krippy and Babyfeva's babies!!!!! :baby: :wohoo:

Awww... Poor Little Munchkin! Chloe didn't get fevers with shots usually. However, she didn't handle the 12 month ones, well. She did have a Dr. Appt. today her 18 month. She had two shots hep. B & Flu. She will mostly likely sleep a bit more tomorrow. I'm happy she's healthy even if small. She's 5% in weight and 52% in height. WOW, 15lbs ALREADY!!

I'm glad you get to spend more time with Munchkin. Its nice especially when they are so young and they grow so fast that first year.

Yep, his next weigh in is Tuesday morning so we'll see...9 days ago he was 14,1 with clothes on, and he's been gaining nearly a pound a week. It's crazy, he went down to 7,0 after he was born, so he's probably doubled his weight already. My MIL told us DH grew fast as a baby, too, but now he's average size so I'm sure it will even out.

Chloe looks great! Definitely looks like a healthy, bright girl. Nothing wrong with being small!

Yeah, it's good to get to do both work and parenting -- it's the best of both worlds. I had a meeting via gchat today and I got to feed, play, and sing to the baby while also getting work done with my supervisor. I loved it!

Ich: I'm always crampy hun. I wouldn't worry to much! With all the changes and stretching going on down there. :hugs:

Seaweed: Yes, babies come in all different sizes and weights. I'm not worried at all. I love our pediatrian. We went to this clinic where we saw a different pediatrian every visit. I switched her at a year to another and I'm so happy we did. I enjoy forming a relationship and seeing the same Dr. everytime. He also is more hands on and talkative. Its nice that he says... Perfect healthy little girl, a little small though. (Instead of the other who didn't say anything at all.) He is an indian... :) :) :)

I'm glad Zoela will also be seen by him. They will notify him when I'm admitted to the birthing unit. I told him about Zoela today and got a kick out of him saying "January, well thats soon."

Do you like Munchkins Pediatrian? Did you meet before he was born? I hadn't with DD. But, all my friends said they were good. Probably so... they just didn't fit with me. You would call there want to talk to a nurse. And they'd have you leave a message and take forever to respond. My new one you can call and talk to a nurse anytime. :)

DD gets weighed with clothes, diaper on. Just no shoes/coat. It's crazy when you take them in and they stand on the scale.

Thats great that you got to work from home with your supervisor. :) Maybe you'll get so comfortable, you'll stay home and have more babies!

Seaweed - what a big healthy boy!! That's great!!!

Leinz - I agree... when they first had DD stand on the adult scale rather than the baby one it was so strange (my baby is growing up!!)

DD #2 had her 2 week appointment last week and had passed her birth weight (7lb 11oz) and was up to 8lb 9oz so she is doing well and healthy!!! Today my husband went back to work and I am home with the two kids by myself for the first time!!! Send some strength my way ladies!!!!

(I know I still haven't told you all the details of the birth yet... I PROMISE I WILL SOON!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->