Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I get mega tummy cramps when I get backed up, at my booking in appointment I'm going to ask for a fibre suppliment to help me as I'm starting to get uncomfy already x x x

I haven't been taking any so far (switched to gummy prenatals first tri b/c MS prevented me from swallowing big pills) but was diagnosed with anemia yesterday and told to start taking them. I'm nervous about having an upset stomach but hope at least they give me a little more energy!

Any of the English girls (or anyone else) watching soccer? If I were more invested in either of the teams I think I'd be having a heart attack! As it is Munchkin seems to have caught the excitement...kicking away :p

They will give you loads more energy, its worth the clogged tummy and TMI black poop :haha:

I might get my MW to prescribe me iron when I first see her as I will end up needing it anyways, it always goes the same way, I have bloods done as always, then 2 days later I get a letter saying I need to go to my GP urgently and they tell me my iron is through the floor :haha:

I don't watch it, I'm watching 16 and Pregnant at the moment, the one with the anorexic girl x x x

lol !! i just started watching 16 & pregnant again. i stopped after my loss but now i still watch it. it is just entertaining but then i feel bad for some of those babies!

like have you seen teen mom? with jenelle and poor jace??

All the Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant over here are really old, I don't have Sky (all the decent paid channels) So I get old repeats :haha:

OBEM killed me to watch it after my first MC, I got pregnant the night of an episode, we had been discussing having another, we watching an episode, I had ov pains, we decided to go for it, I got pregnant from that night and then we lost the baby, I always said I wanted to be pregnant wih my forever baby by the time they were filmming or airing the next series, and they are filming at the end of this year. x x x

ICH - I hope you can take comfort in your doctors words. I know it is hard not to worry.... but he sounds like he knows what he is talking about (unlike cathgibbs idiot doctor!!!!! haha)

My sister had to take iron supplements and not only did she end up with constipation... the result of that was really nasty hemorrhoids! Ouch!

Owoooo Ladies I love Teen Mom & Teen Mom 2. The last season of Teen Mom 2 started this past week... I love Catelynn & Tyler. I cry all the time... how selfless and hard would it be to give up a child. Still want that child, but know your decison was best. :)

S: I absolutley love the gummie prenatals! I definitley could eat them like candy! :) I also take 300mg fish oil (gummy prenatal only has 50mg.) I also take 50mg B6, all kinds of health benefits for baby and it helps with morning sickness. :) I also can't wait for your little boy to get here! :happydance:

Ich28: So glad the Dr. helped ease your worries! June 25, is to long to wait for reassurance. I hope you feel so much better. :hugs:

OH YAH - Forgot to mention I watch 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2!!! Leinz, I also love Caitlin and Tyler. They did such a brave thing considering their family situation. Their daughter is given such a beautiful life now!!!! I only wish Amber had chosen a similar route.... I want to cry with what little Leah has to go through :cry:

i love caitlyn and tyler too, and its so sad they always have to defend there decision. they did what was best for that little girl and it must have been so hard. i feel bad for poor baby leah too.. her moms insane lol..

Yeah, I hate that for Leah, too! I really hope rehab helps.

Oh yeah, my nap was so wonderful. I'm really going to miss having these naps with the next pregnancy. I know right, I already have the next one planned. :)

lol i love taking naps!! except only if i can wake up from it whenver i please,, if i take a nap and have to set an alarm i will be grouchy all day!

Congratulations hun! When I saw your name as the last post. I couldn't wait to get in here and see your update. I've been waiting all day! :) How amazing was it when you got to see your baby moving around on the scan, today? I remember mine with DD and I cried.

Congrats on your little boy babyfeva :cloud9: x x x

Ich your HCG is amazing for 18dpo lol mine was only 431!! going to have more done today :) xxx

Hi girls hope you are all ok!

One more week and then I'll be able to catch up with you all properly!

Congrats to those who have found out the sex of their babies this week :happydance: and fab levels ich :happydance:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"