Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Congrats krippy!!! I love the name and he's just gorgeous!

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Sooo happy for you and your family, Krippy. Congratulations. I hope he is out of the nursery soon.

YAAAAAAAAAAY KRIPPY!!!!!!!
Congrats on a happy, healthy and BEAUTIFUL little blue bundle!!!!!

Congrats Krippy. He looks so precious. Glad to hear all is well! So exciting!

Yaaaaaaay, Krippy! I'm so happy for you! Raif is handsome and I love his name. I'm sorry to hear you didn't have the vaginal you desired, though. But, yay! yay! yay! Congratulations! I've been thinking about you! Did you go into labor early on your own? As you were scheduled for the 5th?

Babyfeva: Waiting on your update! Were you induced today? Scheduled? Or did you go in labor this weekend. I'm waiting... :)

AFM: Sorry ladies. I don't know how much I'm able to be around. We are moving in Dec. 27 and there is so much to do. I'm also working on Christmas cards and going to parties. Just not enough time... I'll keep in touch though and sure enough will update my journal as much as I can.

Krippy: Was he born Dec. 1 or Dec. 2? I have no idea about our time difference.

December 1st! :) We went for a schedule induction of Friday but with no progress made by Saturday we decided on a c-section. I am really happy with the choice!

Ladies, I'm taking babyfeva's update... from my journal. She is busy enjoying her :blue: bundle. :)

Hi everyone, hope all is well. Forgive me that I don't have the time to read through everyones posts. Baby Eddie was born on Nov 28 at 8:11pm after 31.5 hours of labor! He weighed 9lbs 5 oz and was 21.5 inches long. He's absolutely beautiful and we're in love. Hope to update you all with a birth story when I have a chance. Take care for now.

Attachments

• Baby%20Eddie.jpg
    Baby%20Eddie.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
he is beautiful!!

leinz, at my 1 hr glucose i was told not to fast. they didnt say anything about fasting for the 3 hr , but im pretty sure i am supposed too. my appts at 830 so i cant call before it. from your experience did you fast for the 3 hr?

Ich: I did... I wasn't allowed anything after midnight. I fasted 8 hours. I've heard some fast for 12 hours. Pass it with flying colors, hun. But, if you don't its not the end of the world.

Ladies I'm tickled... 5 bundles in here! :wohoo: On to January EDD's with SNOW being next! :) It's just crazy to think about how far we've all came. :) And it also makes me smile that only one bundle went past his EDD. (Seaweed :hugs:) None of us want to go over, this I know. One by one our tickers are changing from pregnancy to birthday... It's so amazing and it makes me sooooo happy! :)

Also first timers have went longer in here... Hmmmm.

Leinz - I love watching the tickers change over!!!! I keep thinking back to when I was frequenting the TTC forums, checking my CM and CP and looking for signs in the TWW. Now look at all of us :) love it!!!

Aww he is gorgeous!! Congrats babyfeva!

And yes, I am happy no one else has gone over yet. :)

I'm just amazed... 31.5 hour labor!!! Whoa! 9lbs 5oz, WHOA! That girl had to be very uncomfortable at the end. I was with DD... 12 hour labor and only 6lbs 3oz.

EEK!! Congrats babyfeva!! Eddie is adorable! Look at that face, so content!

he is beautiful!!

leinz, at my 1 hr glucose i was told not to fast. they didnt say anything about fasting for the 3 hr , but im pretty sure i am supposed too. my appts at 830 so i cant call before it. from your experience did you fast for the 3 hr?

Every three hour test I've done I've had to fast. And I've done three. :rofl:

Dr appt today. He says he doesn't understand where baby is by measuring my stomach. :haha: I told him I am within 5 lbs of the same weight gain at full term with dd and she was 8lb 1oz. :thumbup: Anyways my growth scan is scheduled for the 17th, and he called and scheduled my induction for the 26th. :happydance: he did say to show up at night, which I would rather show up an start in the a.m. and maybe he will change his mind if I've progressed between now and then. I will ask him at my next appt which is on the 11th. I mean I would assume I would be successful with an induction without the cervadil since I've done it once. :shrug: I kind of feel like if he starts at night it'll send me into labor at night and I'll be miserable. My inlaws arrive Monday and will be here til the end of January and my mom arrives on the 16th. I finished more in the baby's room today. Almost done. :thumbup:

Snow: I started cervadil at 6pm... And was in labor at midnight. DD arrived at 1144am with very little pitocin. They had to stop it because my blood pressure spiked. The closer you get to Dec. 26 the more you'll know. How exciting about the scan! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->