Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Massive hugs happyface :hugs: I know how you feel :hugs: Leave shopping and stuff for your OH, or do it online and rest up. SPD is vile, but fingers crossed the MW will refer you to a physio who can help :hugs:

Big hugs happyface. Take it easy for the rest of the day, and for sure call midwife tomorrow. Is it possible to have nanny work a bit more?

Thanks girls. I wouldn't have gone if I knew how bad it was going to be! :dohh: I guess I need to learn my 'new' limits! I can't ask nanny to work extra as I can't really afford it but she is working 4 days this week so it will help me a lot. Though 2 of them I need to be out at Uni for meetings and stuff so I'm a bit worried about it.. I don't see how I'll be able to commute and walk around buildings the way I'm feeling today! Hopefully the midwife will refer me! :thumbup:

congrats on team :pink: tawn x have you chose a name? x

:hugs: happyface x

thought id share some pics x 29 week bump x my 3rd pram :rofl: and 28 week scan x
2nd 1 a bit freaky she's facing the front and waving xx oh and name plaque for above the cot x

Attachments

• 29 weeks xmas 12 pram 009.jpg
    29 weeks xmas 12 pram 009.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 29 weeks xmas 12 pram 048.jpg
    29 weeks xmas 12 pram 048.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 28 week scan 001.jpg
    28 week scan 001.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 28 week scan 002.jpg
    28 week scan 002.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
  • kody rainbow 001.jpg
    kody rainbow 001.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
Happyface: I hope you find relief soon and this doesn't last until the end. :hugs: Try to take it easy. I know not easy at all with a toddler.

Mrskg: Love the pictures! You are beautiful, gorgeous bump... Also love love the pram. :)

LADIES! THE FINISH LINE IS IN SIGHT! :yipee:

Ahh, it's in-law season! Mine are leaving Wednesday after having been here for a month...I've actually really enjoyed having them here though. How long are yours staying, Snow?

They'll be here til the end of January. And my mom arrives a week from today and will be here 3 weeks.

I got alot of my stuff accomplished today. And just some grocery an Christmas shopping tomorrow. Then I'll be ready to let the inlaws take over. I plan to hibernate until I go into labor they can do the cooking and cleaning and entertaining dd. :haha:

congrats on team :pink: tawn x have you chose a name? x

THanks hun! GORGEOUS bump pic! And pram! And name plaque! LOL, you are making me wanna go shopping!

And yes, baby girl will be called Madison :cloud9:

Happyface, I am so sorry to hear you are in so much pain! I really hope someone can come help you out with your DD and that your doctor can help you find some relief! :hugs:

i love that name tawn! i wish i could pick one. its so hard, i just cant find one i love

love ur pics mrskg!

leinz i cant believe ur 34 weeks! YAY cant wait till Zoella is born, i love baby pics lol!

Madison is lovely tawn my sil had picked that for a girl but she found out last week she's having a boy x

Love the name Madison, it's beautiful, Tawn! :)

I know right... Ladies we are all near the finish line.

Snow, you poor thing. Inlaws until the end of January. Thats such a long time. I hope they do more helping than getting in the way.

The inlaws are usually pretty helpful. But mil gets on my nerves. She opens her mouth when it should stay shut. :haha: and she spoils dd and our dogs a little too much which is frustrating. But I am so tired in the afternoons I am looking forward to the help with dd. :thumbup: I did a ton today, probably more then I should have but I kept saying to myself one less thing on the to do list. :thumbup: I'm only planning on grocery shopping and cleaning out the refrigerator tomorrow. :)

LOL Tawn, Ramzi predicted you a boy? LOL, guess you're in that 2% that doesn't match. I love the name you have chosen, DH's best friend named his daughter Madison or it would have been on our list!

I really need to post a bump pic but it's just me in here. I guess I can take the infamous bathroom bump shot, eh? LOL! I'll apologize now for the horror I will force you to endure. ;)

Oh! The inlaws! I was going to say I'm so happy I don't have to see or interact with mine this year. Not that they aren't good people (or try to be anyways). Just that they are very "godly" people and a little too religious for my taste. DH is getting his fill though, he's visiting family all across the country on his road trip from the west coast to the east coast. He adores my family though, so I guess it isn't as torturous for him. I'll be interested in how it goes with his mother however. He wants to demand she give him the cowboy boots he wore as a baby (yes, she still has them!) and he's sure she'll refuse. At which point he said he would never speak to her again. I swear, his side of the family is like a soap opera! I just grab the popcorn and watch the fireworks.

You asked for it!

BUMP!

Attachments

• 18 weeks.png
    18 weeks.png
    360.7 KB · Views: 7
Aw snow I cudnt handle my inlaws for tht long Hun... I get annoyed with my mil staying over a cpl of nights lol..xx

Tawn I love Madison so much Hun such a nice name. Xx

Mighty lovely bump Hun. Xx

Snow: Yeah they do tend to open thier mouths a bit. But, I hope it's overall enjoyable. :hugs:

Love the Bump Mighty! Beautiful! :)

Snow, definitely put your ILs to work! It is nice to have some extra pairs of hands, isn't it?

DH's mom is lovely. My mom is the one who opens her mouth too much. :dohh: I feel bad for DH.

MightyMom, you look great! That top looks wonderful on you! :flower:

Snow, definitely put your ILs to work! It is nice to have some extra pairs of hands, isn't it?

DH's mom is lovely. My mom is the one who opens her mouth too much. :dohh: I feel bad for DH.

MightyMom, you look great! That top looks wonderful on you! :flower:

My mom opens her mouth when she shouldn't too. But her panties don't get in a bunch if I tell her off or put her in her place. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->