Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Happyface: I had a very detailed ultrasound done when I went into the ER, but the tech could find no cause: no SCH, no polyp, no unusual activity on the placenta, the uterine lining, nothing. The only thing she suggested was that my placenta could still partially be over the cervix so any cervical activity might cause a small bleed. But she couldn't see the placenta over the cervix so she was stumped.

Mmmm at my internal scan thry didn't see anything either. When I asked the doctor who said its polyps he said they wouldn't see in on the scan :s thiught it was weird but hey ho. As long as everything is ok with baby. Some people get bleeding all along for no reason. Hard not to worry though

Mighty Mom: With all that you've had checked out. And with Colton being so active. Everything sounds fine to me, but a mystery. I know its hard though any bleeding in pregnancy is scary. :hugs:

Happyface: I'll update those appointments. I can't believe I'm due before they are scheduled to arrive. I'm sure all will be different this time around. It's good that you are being monitored and your Dr. will be super close. :)

Ich: Oh, hun... I wish things would just go smooth for you. :hugs: I wouldn't worry about the Aunt, its sad but her loss. And if your Mom wants to throw you a shower, I'd let her. It's not embarassing in the least. They will just think its your Mom's friends as Torres said. And you will get nice things for baby. This will help out a lot until you are back to work. I'm glad your symptoms of HELLP are gone. But, its always better safe than sorry.

Torres: I'm sorry you had to go through all those complications and HELLP! However, I'm sure you won't be going through it all again this time. No two pregnancies are alike. Just like I'm pretty confident that my scenarios will be different. I know though... I get scared that it won't be different and I worry alot that something isn't going to go right.

AFM: Fine here... Achy and my nights of comfortable sleep are gone for about 5 months. But, soooo happy I hit 34 weeks tomorrow. Eeeek.

yayy for team pink!!

thanks leinz! im feeling better now. i had a sensitive hormonal moment lol!

lol i have them all the time! i cry every monday too, my mom says its cause i get my progesterone shots those days :haha:

Pregnant hormones can be super tough. I've been going through spells of horrible anxiety. Blahhhh

Stopping in to say hi. Been busy cleaning and organizing and have a little more to do and grocery shopping before my inlaws arrive Monday. Btw. I'm already annoyed with their arrival and can't wait for them to leave. :rofl:

Haha! Snow, my inlaws are coming Tuesday... But, they are leaving the same day. So, it won't be so bad. Also, my MIL is going to miss Zoela's birth if she's born before Jan. 12. (I doubt she will be.) But, hey she might decide to make her appearance when my inlaws are in Tennessee.

Ahh, it's in-law season! Mine are leaving Wednesday after having been here for a month...I've actually really enjoyed having them here though. How long are yours staying, Snow?

Big hugs ICH and Mightmom

Congrats on :pink: Tawn :yipee:

Talking about emotional days, been crying all day.... :sob: Everything little thing sets me off....

And In-Laws; huh! Who mentioned the word? lol! Not looking forward to dealing with mine :p

Haha! So, it seems as if we all have to deal with inlaws at some point this holiday season. I must be nice though... My inlaws filled my freezer with 1/2 a cow. Thats enough to feed my lil family beef for 9 months! They also bought us a brand new dishwasher for my kitchen. Merry Christmas to us! Thats one side my FIL and DH's step mother.

I'm curious to see what the other side got us this year... That'd be Tuesday when they come here. They live 3 hours away and have a Christmas party but DH told them we weren't traveling with my pregnancy and working on the house. Etc.

I don't have to worry about my in laws this holiday season or ever again, they are vile so we cut them out of our lives. I'm just hoping MIL doesn't try to get in touch after baby is born, she will not like what we have to say if she does :haha:

Congratulations Tawn!!! :happydance:

Oh the in-laws!! I can't stand my SIL and MIL!! FIL I like... But hopefully its us who travel back home and we are staying with my mum!! So will only be visiting there for the day a few times! :thumbup:

I'm already thinking how I will cope if they come to London when I have baby G. Last time I gave birth in Athens and SIL & MIL were at the hopsital with me allllllll day long! They just wouldn't go away.. I just couldn't take it any more.. :dohh:

Baby G has started kicking so much. I'm loving it! :thumbup:

Thanks for the congrats everyone! I was properly shocked, was SO sure I was team blue!

In fact, Mighty Mom, I remember you and I talking about Ramzi method and it was totally wrong for me (unless baby decides to surprise us in 4 months!) which is mostly why I was so astonished it was a girl! :haha:

Wiggler: I'm sorry hun, that things with the in laws are the way they are. :hugs:

Happyface: I know the feeling most of the time. My MIL and Grandmother were there for Chloe. It wasn't to bad, but some of thier comments really got to me. And they made me feel like labor would be forever. Yay for movements and lots of them. They are so amazing! I love it! :yipee:

Tawn: I was also sure I was blue. Every method said so... At 14+4, I carried doubt and wasn't happy that she didn't show her bits during my 20 week scan. But the private scan at 28 weeks proved indeed Zoela is Zoela. :)

Ok. Sooooo. Shit! Excuse my language. But my pelvis :nope: I am soooo lucky I don't have to commute and get out on a daily basis. Its made such a difference. I can tell now. A weekend without help (OH being very busy, and nanny only working on certain weekdays) and I'm in agony. I went to the super market earlier on my own to make things easier.. came back made us a quick lunch and was almost in tears trying to make the sandwiches.. :cry: That's just wrong. Its not like I've done much. I've had a quiet morning with K sitting down doing puzzles and stuff. I will be calling my midwife tomorrow. . . Sorry for the self pity post!! Just annoyed right now. I'm used to doing everything on my own and hate to ask for help! :dohh:

Wow Leinz, twice the in-laws! I'm glad you got half a cow :lol: and a dishwasher though.

Tawn, don't know if I've congratulated you yet! Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Happyface, I'm glad you are feeling baby, but sorry about your pelvis :hugs: take it easy! I know it's hard to ask for help, but it sounds like this is a good time to do it...just remember it won't be forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->