Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

thanks leinz, i have some sort of group counseling tomorrow.. idk what it is, my dr gave me a number to make an appt and they said they do appts in groups? so i guess its just an informational type thing, then i see a genetic counselor tomorrow as well.. im pretty sure hes been measuring a bit large though, i know my fundal height is big.

my insurance is effin stupid sometimes, lol, i really hope they cover it, because i def dont have the moeny for that right now

Sorry MrsKg & Ich
I did my 1hr test last week, still waiting for the results :fingerscrossed:

Ich: A group sounds nice. For me I just met with a nutritionist whom gave me a diet to follow. However, it was so much food and so frequent. I found it hard. So, I ate what I wanted (with common sense) and checked my sugar. It was only high like once after I ate chinese. Now its easier because my stomach is flat, its hard to not eat like a bird.

NeeSAH: I'm sure you don't have it hun! They would've called you the next day! :)

I go to the Dr. in a few hours... It's every week now. I'm hoping my blood pressure is great today... This is when it went bad with DD.

Good luck at your appt leinz - remind me how many weeks you were when you delivered DD?

Ich you can still have sweets it's all about portion control. :thumbup:

Holy crap I'm a watermelon. :happydance:

yay for watermelon snow!!

leinz hope all went well..

i have my group thing today at 1:00.. its 2.5 hours ugh.... hope i get some info but seems like a really long time..

Well I got over my test get my results fri hopei pass I can't live without bread!

Yay for water melon snow :happydance:

Good luck at app leinz x

Leinz - how did it go? How is your BP? Hoping all is well! I get more and more nervous every week about my BP. I really hope we are both lucky and pre-e leaves us alone this time!
Ich - How was the group?

ugh!! it was just plain awful! lol, no i mean it was okay, but i just cant imagine how ill deal with this! i got my monitor and a meal plan. it just seems so hard to follow..

seaweed did you say you have a parenting journal now?? Will you post the link again? I want to follow :)

Yayy! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-journals/1562089-my-journal-seaweed-eater.html

I went to my regular 34 week OB appt. today. My blood pressure was excellent 128/74. (This was when it spiked with DD, so I was very pleased.) I go every week now and next week I have my group B Strep test and I also start having cervical checks for dilation, enfacement and station... My nurse told me to be prepared to go bottoms off from here on out. Exciting Eeeek! It was pleasant to hear "You're in your final weeks." :)

I asked my Dr. if I had to have the group B strep as I was positive with DD. I had an IV with antiobotics with DD during labor. He said "I did have to have the test again, because just because I was positive before didn't mean that I will be this time."

I was induced because of hypertension and had DD at 39w2d.

Snow: Happy Full Term! Yay, for Watermelon. :yipee: :yipee:

Ich: Don't let it all scare you! :hugs:

lol, omg , they want me to have a huge snack before bed, 30 oz of carbs, 1 oz protein and 2 oz fats..!

I do not do that. I have a glass of milk or 1/2 peanut butter sandwich on wheat or banana before bed.

I'm allowed 30 carbs for snacks and lunch, and 45 carbs for Breakfast or dinner. Meat and Veggies are mostly carb free.

it seems like so much more food then i was eating. how is this possible?? lol, im feeling lazy right now but tomorrow can i type u my meal plan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->