Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

thanks leinz, is there ever a too low reading?? she said morning reading shouldnt be above 90 and after meals not above 120 but she didnt say anything about being too low. Like, yesterday after lunch and dinner, it was 80 and then 83. This morning was 73. is that low?

73 isn't too low, but I wouldn't want it to go much lower. If u see it does try and eat a few crackers or a few grapes before bed. :thumbup:

Well DD stayed home from school because my inlaws arrived late the night before and when she's too tired she's naughty at school. :dohh:
So I went to my 37 week appt and ran errands. It was nice to accomplish so much without dd's "help" :rofl: and when I got home dd and my fil were playing games on the iPad and had cleaned up the kitchen and dishes. :thumbup:

So appt update. I told dr my concerns about cervadil sending me into labor in the middle of the night. His reply was, well then we deliver in the middle of the night. :dohh: I think he was saying it as tho he didn't mind if he had to deliver then. And then I said I'd prefer not laboring all night and he sait it was fine and I could go in at 4 in the morning instead of 7 at night. :dohh: then he said he'd have to check me on the 24th to make sure I'm favorable etc, which got me thinking maybe he don't plan to check me anymore til labor? :shrug: And shhhh. I didn't ask but I plan on taking myself off pelvic rest to help this process along. :thumbup:

So does this mean a Christmas baby!?

Well the plan as of now is to start induction at 4 am on the 26th. I have my ultrasound for growth Monday so not sure if things will change after that or not. But I plan on doing everything I can to jumpstart labor before then. :thumbup:

cant wait till she arrives snow!!

so im already having an awful morning and its 9 am..
i waited 25 min in line at the pharmacy to pick up my lancets and test strips since i only got 8 of each with the kit.. i was told not to buy them over the counter and use a prescription because then it would only charge me my copay. So she rings me up and its 150 dollars for a month supply. and i didnt have it. so i got really embarrassed and told her id come back, and then i called FOB from my car and i started crying. So he came and bought them and then asked if he could sit in the car and talk to me.

then he went on an entire rant about .. why am i putting myself through this, why would i chose to live like this, and that im just trying to punish him by living with my mom, that he knows i want to get back with him but im playing with his mind and he knows im so stressed about money so why dont we just get back together. and he was all mad and then he basically threw 200 dollars at me for spending (i didnt ask for any more money..) and got in his car. He just doesn't understand. Yeah i want to be with him but is that best for my son? No, i dont think so. If i could go to work id have no problems with money, its the fact that i dont work and all my savings have gone to my monthly expenses. I cant be with him just so i can have an endless supply of money and then sit there worrying "what if he gets mad while hes holding the baby " etc etc. Feeling very emotional and hormonal right now =[

cant wait till she arrives snow!!

so im already having an awful morning and its 9 am..
i waited 25 min in line at the pharmacy to pick up my lancets and test strips since i only got 8 of each with the kit.. i was told not to buy them over the counter and use a prescription because then it would only charge me my copay. So she rings me up and its 150 dollars for a month supply. and i didnt have it. so i got really embarrassed and told her id come back, and then i called FOB from my car and i started crying. So he came and bought them and then asked if he could sit in the car and talk to me.

then he went on an entire rant about .. why am i putting myself through this, why would i chose to live like this, and that im just trying to punish him by living with my mom, that he knows i want to get back with him but im playing with his mind and he knows im so stressed about money so why dont we just get back together. and he was all mad and then he basically threw 200 dollars at me for spending (i didnt ask for any more money..) and got in his car. He just doesn't understand. Yeah i want to be with him but is that best for my son? No, i dont think so. If i could go to work id have no problems with money, its the fact that i dont work and all my savings have gone to my monthly expenses. I cant be with him just so i can have an endless supply of money and then sit there worrying "what if he gets mad while hes holding the baby " etc etc. Feeling very emotional and hormonal right now =[

They have cheaper strips and monitors you can buy right at Walmart. And if u haven't opened the strips I'd return them they will take them back. There's a monitor for like $9 and the strips for like $30. My hubby and mil are diabetic and mil has no health insurance. Sorry he went crazy on you but glad he helps you out. :hugs:

Oh Ich you shouldn't have to listen to this! He knows exactly why you are not together and to tell you that it will help you financially and try to trap to is so not the way to do it!! I agree with seaweed sounds like you are doing the right thing!! :hugs:

My sugar in the morning is between 65-83. My Dr. said it just needs to under 90. I'm sorry about your experience at the drug store.

Don't listen to FOB, do whats best for you and baby. :hugs: I hope you have a better tomorrow.

My Bump:

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/2012-12-14.jpg

ICh- stay strong girl. You are doing the right thing by staying on your own. The financial situation is temporary, and you will find a better mate who will be the father figure that the fob should be.
:hugs:

Lovely bump Leinz! :cloud9:

I just saw this online and it made me laugh!

Attachments

• 525873_501456289895386_556661356_n.png
    525873_501456289895386_556661356_n.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 0
Thank you! :D

Bump pics! 22 weeks with K... and 22 weeks with Baby G! No wonder I feel huge compared to last time!

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 22weeks_zps24670728.jpg
    22weeks_zps24670728.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7
thanks for the support ladies! im feeling better now. funny how some people just get under your skin no matter what!

happyface love your bump! im much bigger then last time. yours too leinz!

thanks snow! great advice, ill def go to walmart, i just looked it up and its way cheaper! i dont think i can return it cause i already opened them. oh well, at least it wasnt my money. hahah, id be pissed if it was..

omg! 31 weeks! its friday?? im losing it. i swear being on bed rest i never know what day it is :dohh:

Lovely bumps xxx

Passed gd test :happydance: just got early Xmas prezzie from my eldest dd we're off to see dirty dancing the show x great day x

Ich: Trust your instinct, you know what's best for the baby. FOB is so short-sighted, of course the SELFISH thing to do would be to use him until the baby is born, but you are being responsible by living with your mom! What an ass that he would even insinuate that you are merely doing this for attention from him. BTW, happy 31 weeks!

Congrats on passing the GD test Mrskg!

Cute bump pics Leinz!

AFM: Had an awful couple of days. Hadn't felt Colton move since Tuesday and nothing seemed to rouse him. Ate sugary brownies, oatmeal, pasta, spicy food, everything that usally gets him kicking: nothing. I even drank a cup of coffee yesterday, not one little kick. I was beside myself with worry about a cord accident, I found myself sobbing in the bathroom for 30 minutes. Finally I made the 90 minute drive to the ER to find out once and for all. If all was well, better not to be worried. If not, better to find out right away. Well all that worry was for NOTHING. They brought the doppler in and his heart was pounding away! More sobbing combined with laughter and hiccups, some kind of strange explosion of emotions of relief. I seriously need to invest in a darn doppler now because I could have saved myself 6 hours and a sleepless night. They ordered an ultrasound, so I got to see him very briefly (no pics though). Of course he decided to kick the u/s wand, and wouldn't stay still at all. "Absence of fetal movement, suuuuure" I'm sure they were thinking. Little bugger had me worried sick! So I got back at 3am and had to wake at 6am for work. I am so exhausted now I think I'm going to lay in bed for the rest of the day and maybe take a nap. Just had some spaghetti, Colton very much approved.

oye im going through the same thing right now =[ he hasnt really moved today and its not as if i can eat anything sugary or drink juice to get him moving because of the GD! i want to call but i cant even get to the hospital till later.. my cars in the shop..

Yeah, turns out he turned facing my back so the reason it feels like he's not moving is because he's kicking the placenta and I can't feel it. Maybe give it a couple of days, I bet the baby repositions and you feel the kicks again. :)

i sang to him and he kicked. lol =] my placenta is in front. soo not cool

Happyface: Love your bump! And definitley bigger this time! :) You are beautiful!

Ich: Happy 31 weeks! I'm glad singing worked. :wohoo:

MightyMom: I'm sorry for your scare. I went a day or two at a time without proper movement until 24 weeks or so. But, facing the placenta way is sure to do it. I'm glad Colton is fine and you heard a healthy ticker and saw a beautiful baby boy. :hugs:

Mrskg: Yay for GD test results being great! :wohoo: Yay for pressie from eldest DD. :wohoo:

Snow: ANY DAY! Eeeeek! Your second baby girl will be here... So exciting! :)

Seaweed: How is everything going? Has Munchkin been more comfy now?

Krippy: How are you doing with your rainbow? I hope you are able to sleep when baby sleeps. I never could. I hope you are recovering well.

Sevilla: When will you be returning to school? How is it being Mommy of 2?

NeeSAH: How are you holding up hun? Pregnancy is moving right along... :wohoo:

Srrhc: You've been very quiet in here. Won't be long before your next appt.

AFM: Would you believe I still have days where I worry if I've felt Zoela move or not? She still has lazy days. I also think I'm in trouble as she is most active between 3-5am! Eeek! I'm finding it harder to bend over and hard to get up from sitting, also. I have nonstop constant heartburn, It's awful. My boobs are sore again and I have occassional braxton hicks. I go to the loo 3-5 times a night and sleep is uncomfy. You should see me trying to roll over. I try to sleep on my left side because its best... However, thats where Zoela is hanging out and she'll start kicking away. Sometimes I just lie there feeling it and smiling. Others I'll get on my right and go to sleep. Her movements are more like ocean wavy movements and sometimes I yip. People stop and look at me lol.

I've been getting a bit nervous about labor. Memories have been rising from DD's and sometimes I can't believe I've did it before. Sometimes, I can't wait and other times I can... In about 5 weeks or so I'll no longer have a bump or feel these movements or be as connected to Zoela again. I also treasure these last days with DD as my only child. It's amazing holding her... and feeling life move within me from the inside at the same time. I think about them together and I just melt. And I figure soon enough I won't remember what it was like with just one. (I don't remember now what it was like when it was just DH and I.) And we'd been together 8 years when DD came.

I'm now going to have to copy this post in my journal. It became an entry. HAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->