Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

It's funny because we've felt sure from the beginning that he was a he, and we've been calling him he when we talk about him, and then every now and then I would say "she'll feel so offended if she's a girl" :rofl: lucky our insticts were right :thumbup:

I was right with Dylan, I was sure he was a boy, I had no idea with Bethany and I thought this one was a boy too, nearly fell off the bed when they said girl :rofl: But as it's not 100% I guess I will see in 8ish weeks :haha:

I guess it's easier to make a mistake when saying it's a girl, but there was no doubt I was looking at a little willy on that screen :thumbup: :haha: Do you still not have a feeling either way now that you are closer? My theory is that with your first you lead a non hectic life and are able to sense/hear your instincts more easily as a result, and the more children/hectic life you get the less you are able to sense or hear them?

I am leaning more towards girl now, with the scan we never saw girl or boy bits, but with the view she said that means it is probably is a girl as boy bits would be easier to see, so I could myself as team pink, but I am buying everything neutral just in case :haha:

I don't mind either way, I already have one of each and both are amazing so either way I am blessed. Not too long until I find out for sure!

Well, my Dr. Appt. went great. Blood Pressure perfect 122/72. No protein or sugar in my urine. I've gained 27lbs this pregnancy which is good. Zoela is low in perfect vertex position. And... Nice strong healthy HB at 138. Bump measuring right on. I had the Group B, so thats over with.

And... I told my Dr. about all the pressure, pressing down feeling, achy lower back, and lower tummy. And about the 8 braxton hicks I had in one hour. And he said it was all normal for how low I'm carrying and my gestation and that he wasn't going to do a cervical check today because he didn't want to irritate my cervix. Say what?? I was so worried about preterm labor, but he says everything looks good and healthy. He said that he would check my cervix next week. He also said he wouldn't be surprised if I was dilated or enfaced some. That it all happens earlier with subsequent pregnancies... And just like we all know it doesn't mean labor will occur sooner or later.

So, that is that. I'm happy all is going to perfection.

I like appt's tha are nice and easy going, no stress, just peace and good thoughts to come away with :hugs: lucky you Leinz :D

Hi ladies- just wanted to drop in and see how everyone is doing. Baby Eddie is wonderful and growing. He's already 9lbs 9oz as of last Wednesday! I still can't get over how big he is. :) Trying to flip his day/night schedule so that he can sleep longer throughout the night. Just started pumping today but he didn't want to take the bottle. I hope it gets easier since i have to return to work in March.

Thanks ich i am doing great. Have my appointment tomorrow :). Thanks.

Great news Leinz! Must have been a relief hearing your bp is still great! Fx'd it stays that way! 27 lbs is great! I'm really hoping I'm around the 25-30lb mark. I gained 50lbs last pregnancy, but mind you, half of that was water weight in the last few weeks due to pre-e! It was horrid.
I can't wait for your update next week!
I have my OB appt next Thursday and then my 3d ultrasound on Friday. I'm getting so excited. I keep wondering if she's going to look like dd#1.
I think I've changed my name about her name, and now I'm panicking! We decided on Soraya, and I still think it's a beautiful name, I just don't know if I want to name dd#2 that. Problem is, hubby and I do now agree on any other name! He's from Spain and I'm from Canada, so our tastes in names are very different!
Any suggestions for a little girls name?

Hi babyfeva!! So glad Eddie is doing well. I remember switching the day/night schedule was a very trying couple of weeks for us. I cherished DD napping during the day, so it was hard to give up that time so that I could sleep at night.

Hey ladies! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Scan went good. Baby is in the 25% and her estimated weight is 6lbs 1oz. Dr was happy with that. :thumbup: from yesterday she has 9 days until induction so I expect she will be close to 7lbs.

Went to see my ob today and he said that I had to continue my nst's and that if I had any leaking, bleeding or thought there was a lack of movement to come in and they'd deliver me. :thumbup:

So tomorrow I am doing an nst and grabbing lunch with a friend. Then I'll do a few last minute baby things. Then Thursday my mom arrives. Another nst Sunday ob appt Monday. Christmas Tuesday delivery Wednesday. :shock:

babyfeva: So glad to hear that Eddie is growing like a weed. You'll get the schedule changed around before you know it. March, is a good bit of time away. :)

Torres: It sure was a relief. :) I'm sure you won't have Pre-E this time. Thats a lot of water weight and sounds so terrible. :hugs: I go on Wednesday. How exciting... 3d ultrasound, I can't believe mine feels like it was forever ago. Happy 3rd Trimester.... EEEEEEK! :wohoo:

Snow: Dec. 26 is one week! Eeeeeek! So exciting! Glad that baby is of a good weight. I can't wait to see pictures, hear the birth story. Etc. :)

I'm glad Eddie is doing well :hugs: what a big boy! I don't know what you tried already with the bottle, but they can be really sensitive to small things you wouldn't think of -- there are some good tips to be found online if you haven't searched already.

Snow, so exciting!! :happydance: 6 1/2 lbs is a really good weight. Hopefully a relatively easy labor! How big was your daughter? People often ask how big Munchkin was at birth since he's so big now, and they always seem relieved to hear he was only average :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->