Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

aww leinz! im the same hun, up every hour to use the bathroom. i feel like a whale at the moment. This GD diet is really hard for me! im worried because ive had 2 pretty high readings, 108 and 120, i know its 120 or below but still. The 108 reading i didnt have enough protein with lunch and the 120 i had a burger and like a handful of fries. I couldnt resist. After i take my blood 2 hours after eating im starving, so i have my snack. Then i end up waiting 3 hours for my meal and feel so starving! Its like, isnt it bad to be this hungry? Or is it worse to mess up the stupid diet? ugh

My readings are allowed to be higher? Weird? My fasting read needs to be under 90. One hour after the start of a meal needs to be under 140. And my reading after 2 hours which I haven't needed to take needs to be under 120. Hmmmm....

Fastfood burger with the works, Medium Fry and water and my reading after an hour is usually in the 130s. Sometimes I'm shocked and its lower than I expect even.

I do notice it gets lower if I'm more active etc. But, I'm not on bed rest either.

I pretty much eat whatever I want in moderation and its fine. I haven't went hungry. But, I think alot of it is I eat small meals frequently. I get full easy. I do drink lots of water. But, every now and then if I don't have a lot of carbs in a sitting I allow myself a soda.

If you can stomach eggs or peanut butter they are excellent and do little to raise your glucose. I limit breads, pastas, and sugar. And bulk up meat and veggies.

But, our bodies are all different and process sugars and carbs differently. I really don't follow much of a diet. I just don't eat any canned or processed foods as they are loaded with carbs. I used to eat lots of soup. But, now its just chicken and noodle soup as the others I love are loaded with to many carbs.

aww leinz! im the same hun, up every hour to use the bathroom. i feel like a whale at the moment. This GD diet is really hard for me! im worried because ive had 2 pretty high readings, 108 and 120, i know its 120 or below but still. The 108 reading i didnt have enough protein with lunch and the 120 i had a burger and like a handful of fries. I couldnt resist. After i take my blood 2 hours after eating im starving, so i have my snack. Then i end up waiting 3 hours for my meal and feel so starving! Its like, isnt it bad to be this hungry? Or is it worse to mess up the stupid diet? ugh

108 is fine. They might give u a little crap for the 120 but mine had to be under 120 after eating too. :thumbup: you're doing good don't be hard on yourself. Sticking to the diet is hard, but you can do it! :hugs:

Ran errands non stop yesterday and had contractions half the night. I text my mom and told her she better pray that they slow or her Sunday flight might be too late. She replied close your legs til Sunday. :rofl: had a few contractions this morning but nothing that are doing anything baby was just practicing. :haha: I told my mil I had to attempt shaving today and her reply was ill shave for you, I don't think she understood I didn't mean legs. :rofl:

thanks ladies, my fasting also has to be under 90, but i only take it 2 hours after eating. they never mentioned 1 hr :shrug: so 2 hours after it has to be 120 or lower. I made the burger but the fries were frozen ones. lol.

hahah snow! i have such a hard time shaving =[ even my legs! our shower/tub just keeps getting smaller (lets ignore that im just the one getting bigger)

Well then those are the same levels I'm suposed to have. 120 after two hours of starting a meal.

Leinz why are you up? Baby not letting you sleep either? :rofl: I know you're either in my time zone or one hour behind. :haha:

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't stopped by lately. So much to catch up on! I can't believe how close everyone is getting now, the time is flying by.

I went to see my new niece last night. She was born on 12/12/12. She's absolutely beautiful.

I'm feeling alright today. Contractions here and there but nothing major. :shrug: growth scan tomorrow. Will update then. :hugs:

Snow: I'm usually up a bit of all hours. Not necessary because of Zoela. But, then again sleep is getting rough. :) Can't wait to hear how much your baby weighs. Won't be long at all.... Eeeeek! :)

Bec01: Good to see you! Congratulations on your new niece. I'm expecting a niece on Valentines Day, A nephew in March. And then two more nieces/nephews... one in June and another in July. My large family. After they all arrive I'll have 21. I also wanted to say Happy V day! :wohoo:

AFM: I can't believe its nearly time for my next Dr. Appt. It's Tuesday! Group B strep and the first cervical check. I'll probably hear "All tight and closed." But, we will see. I do have occassional braxton hicks, but really that doesn't mean anything. My MIL thinks my SIL will go before me. (We are due 3w4d apart.) And my FIL thinks I could go anyday. I'm thinking I'll go to atleast 39 weeks.

wow leinz you are so close!! 21 nieces and nephews? oh my! i have 2 lol!

Love how close everyone is getting!!! CRAZY!!!

And I can't even believe my little peanut is already 6 weeks old. Tomorrow I take her for her 6 week check up which means shots :( I know I have been through it with DD1 but it doesn't make it any easier, that's for sure!!! I am excited to see how much weight she has gained though!!

How is everyone doing getting ready for Christmas? I think my shopping is done - now I need to wrap, wrap, wrap!!!

Happy 6 weeks Alexa :happydance: Munchkin is exactly twice her age today! :p I'm surprised your doctor does shots at 6 weeks. I haven't heard of that before. Is it a spread out schedule or something like that? At any rate, I hope they go well, I know it is hard :hugs:

Hi Leinz and friends, I had my scan yesterday, you can add another :blue: to thread :wohoo: we have a lovely, if slightly cheeky and misbehaving, healthy little boy growing, and we're so excited to meet him :cloud9: I say cheeky and misbehaving because he was wiggling about a lot, but with each movement he would get in to a worse position for her :haha: I like his style of not co-operating :haha: luckily for us he did give us quite a few shots of his little boy bits, he's definately more Swedish than English :haha:

Congratulations on Team :blue:! :wohoo: I would've thought :pink: for you! Yay for evening out this thread...

I'm so happy for you hun! Yay for seeing your baby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->