Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Ich- what positive news:) now keep that head up and stop ur worrying!!!;) or at least worry a lil less haha
Babyfeva- yayyyy!!! Another team blue in the house;)

Ahh...on the note of 16 and pregnant,teen mom, etc...I have a love/hate relationship with those shows! Anything pregnancy or baby related has me hooked and those shows are no exception. Sometimes they frustrate me tho...such young girls and some are very bad examples:( some are great examples too tho!!

Oh and for those that don't follow my journal here's a lil bump pic I took the day before yesterday at 10 weeks:
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/unchainedbliss/Mobile%20Uploads/1339754422.jpg

:happydance:

Seems awful big for 10 weeks tho!!

Lovely bump coming along hun is it your first?

Congrats on finding out the sex! Any names?

Had another hcg blood done Wednesday was 431 (I think) today is 859, not doubling that much I don't think as its been 3 days but have 1 more on Monday,hope everyone is good? Xxx

It was amazing Leinzlove! I can't believe I'm having a boy. I went out and bought an outfit yesterday hehe.

babyfeva congrats honey!!!! sooo happy for you!!!!!!!!

cathgibbs i went on this website to calculate how often my hcg is doubling. every 1.31 days i think

https://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy/hcgcalculator.shtml

tlustica beautiful bump!

Just started having brown discharge,stopped now,feel physically sick with worry,mine were doubling just under the 72 hours which is normal for levels under 1000, trying not to worry but I can't xxx

Hey ladies. Just wanted to post my 18 week bump. I am a bit frustrated that with both of my pregnancies is seems to take FOREVER for me to actually have a round little bump and for it to not look just like bloat. Anyway, 18 weeks with number 2 and I look the same as I did this far along with my first pregnancy. So, for me, the "showing sooner" business is crap!!! :winkwink:

I just want to be OBVIOUSLY pregnant already :brat:

Ok, ok, ok, back to being grateful and feeling blessed :blush:

Attachments

• Photo 104.jpg
    Photo 104.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
Congrats babyfeva!!!

I got my 2-3 today in my digi :happydance:

Cath: I'm sorry hun, you are having a scare. I hope you haven't seen anymore brown discharge. Your hcg levels aren't rising that slow. Some pregnancies continue with low rises... You are in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Love the bump Sevilla... I think you look very pregnant! :)

Love the bump Tlustica! :)

Yay Madrid for 2-3 digi and .... Yay for missing AF! :happydance:

I just want to be OBVIOUSLY pregnant already :brat:

I hear ya! I think I was about your size at 18 weeks, and very impatient. I never had a sudden "pop" and I think it was around 24 weeks that it finally started becoming more obvious. Even since then it's been slower than I thought...I think I had a pretty clear sense of how I expected to look at 28 weeks, and I'm not going to get there unless something really dramatic happens!

Look at it this way though...there are other fun things about 2nd tri and less fun things about 3rd...this way you get to spread out the pleasures a little! I may be tired and sweaty and get round ligament pain every two seconds, but at least I am still in that cute phase and don't feel too big :thumbup:

Yes, I'm a late popper myself. I'm sure it was late in the second for me. Even then all I saw was fat, though.

I think you look fabulous and pregnant, Sevilla. :)

cath i hope that all is well honey please keep us posted, it is a good sign it was brown as it means it was old

i can't stop googling progesterone levels.. i know my doctor told me evreything is fine but i am going nuts over here. if i could go to sleep till my next appt i would

Ich28: I wish you could find some peace from worry, hun! :hugs:

thanks honey i hope that june 25th will bring me very good news

There's no reason to believe it won't. The Dr. said so himself that this looks like a viable pregnancy. :)

I don't think I showed at all til 16-18 weeks with dd. I will try to find some pics and get them posted in the next couple days. Getting both excited and nervous for Thursday's appointment.

Yay for Thursday... I'm feeling quite the same for Tuesday! :) You aren't going back to that insane US tech, now are you?

Cath- yes this is my first:) I'm thinking of u today! Im sure everything is fine. I've heard blood, both red and brown, can occur and there be no problem. Thinking of u! Try not to worry.
Babyfeva- omg the second I find out the gender ill be at the store shopping hahaha how exciting:)
Sevilla- aww I love the bump! U look obviously pregnant to me lol!

Yay for Thursday... I'm feeling quite the same for Tuesday! :) You aren't going back to that insane US tech, now are you?

Oh most definitely not!! Never going back to that place! The last place I went was awesome. Nervous about getting more blood work as I fainted last time also nervous about will the heartbeat still be there. This will be the twelve week mark, unfortunately my brothers girlfriend is in the process of miscarrying and she was due right around the same time as me. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->