Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Wow, Torres, what a scare. I'm glad you are ok and will be closely monitored. :hugs:

Thanks Seaweed.
Ich - Do you know if progesterone is supposed to help relax your uterus right away? Or could it take a day or two? Also, did you experience any side effects from progesterone? Do you take your orally or vaginally? How many mg/day?

hi hun.. ive been on progesterone basically the whole pregnancy, in first trimester i had low progesterone and took it vaginally from 6 to 16 weeks. It was crinone, 90 mg a day. the progesterone will help relax your uterus and strengthen your cervix.. i cant really say how long it'd take because when i wasnt have BH or anything. Now i take a injection every week and i started that at 17 weeks. its for the same thing, strengthen uterus prevent ptl etc. with the vaginal the only side effects i noticed was a clump like discharge, really gross , id have to take it out with my finger because if not it felt clogged. the injections have a lot of sucky side effects. i get hives and feel dizzy the day i get it. i get brusises where i inject and a sore leg . plus im convinced it makes me more emotional. the day and day after i get it i always cry over something! every week since i started i cry on mondays and tuesdays! lol. maybe coincidence :haha:

I doubt it's a coincidence. Progesterone is a hormone and any change in hormones can cause emotional changes.
Why did they switch you from vaginally to injections?
I'm sure the side effects are super sucky for you, but soon you'll have your beautiful rainbow baby in your arms and they will all be a memory!
I feel like the bh's are finally starting to relax a bit. I thought they were earlier but turns out they weren't. But now I can actually feel my uterus relaxing - hard to explain. Guess its like imagine your body being super tense for a day, and then finally feeling the relief of it relaxing. It's subtle, but sooo nice.

Im still alive :haha: Had to bring my mom christmas shopping since she didnt want to travel with stuff on the plane tomorrow will be my last "calm" day I have Sunday I have my last nst monday I get checked tuesday is christmas then wednesday is delivery day :shock:

Been Trying to do what I can to finish stuff around the house I washed and changed all the bedding today, cleaned bathrooms, etc I feel like I have to do everything even tho I'd be smarter to rest ohhh well :rofl:

Eeeeeek! Snowflakes is having a boy!!! :blue: has taken over in here! :)

Snow: Eeeeek! 5 days and your baby will be here! So exciting! Try to rest a lil. :)

I still can't load the bump to update tickers. Can anyone else load that website?

my doctor thinks the injections are more beneficial for incompetent cervix. i disagree.. but that was a battle i did not win. lol. ive been told that the vaginal is better for ptl because it goes straight to your cervix and uterus. and it makes sense to me also. ive actually heard of women whose cervix grew in length after vaginal progesterone! its amazing. but ive gotten this far so i guess the progesterone shots are just as good lol. i dont mind the side effects really, im just so happy and excited i never thought id see the day that i was 32 weeks pregnant. im glad the BH is getting better hun!

im almost finished baby shopping :happydance: i still need umm.. THE STROLLER! haha! i finally found the one i wanted, my mom offered to buy it. i feel bad because she really cant afford it .. but she says its important that she buy something for him. should i let her? FOB is more then happy to buy it, and i know its a lot of money for her to have to spend. not to mention shes been supporting me this wihole time. but i mentioned that she didnt have too and she got really upset.

i also have to stock up on diapers, wipes, and baby wash etc. ill do that in the near future. my piece came today btw, the changing table is together! i love it

Yay for being finished with baby shopping! :) And Happy 32 weeks! :yipee: We are getting close... :)

Congrats on getting most of your shopping done ich! You mom seems to really really want to do something sweet for you and baby. It would be a hard decision knowing her situation but I think she would get a lot of joy out of getting it for you. But in the end you know her better and I am sure you will make the right decision! You are getting so close!

If your mom got upset after telling her she does have to buy it, I would let her buy it. It sounds like it would mean a lot to her.
32 weeks! Wow - you're almost there! When do you get your cervix checked again?

thanks ladies, it does seem really important to her, i cant help but feel guilty but i am going to let her. i think she feels its her duty as a grandma lol

i too cant believe im 32 weeks! after I had Sophia i thought i could carry to term and i am optimistic i can now. im so happy i found my doc. as for cervix checks, they say no more is neccesary unless i have pain bleeding pressure loss of plug etc.

I picked up a sling yesterday and today sanitized pacifiers. I'm pretty much done now. Waiting for baby. :haha: I made us a reservation for dinner Christmas Day because well that's too much work to put on a dinner the day before giving birth an my mil is sick. So she's hoping to be better before delivery so she's taking it easy.

I've just redid my to do list and although none of it is a matter of life or death before delivery. Well except for shaving. :rofl: I think I'm just trying to occupy time.

How's everybody doing?

Am I next to deliver here?

You sure are next Snow. However, DH would love if I had Zoela on Dec. 26 as thats his birthday. But, I think I'll make it to 39 weeks and a January Bean for sure. :)

So exciting! I feel like we have surges. Going to be a busy next couple of weeks!

saw my doctor yesterday and forgot to update about it lol. he was originally taking the stitch out at 37 weeks, on Jan 18th. But since I have GD and he says babies lungs will mature slower he is going to wait until 38/39 weeks, so feb 1 or feb 8th. he is going to take it out in the hospital and keep me there until i go into labor! he says hes sure it will be with in a day, but jeez what if by some miracle its like a week? lol. however, now im worried that i may go into labor before that and my stitch will tear my cervix =[

okay, so i cheated and ate out for a family thing. and my blood sugar after was 154. plus, i had a fasting blood sugar of 96 this week, and one after lunch was 122. thats 3 high readings and im worried =[

I'd definitley tell the Dr. about the fasting 96 and the other reads, you may need meds. I wouldn't worry about the 122.

I've also read that with GD babies lungs tend to develop at a slower rate. Just be open with your Dr. about your concerns, hun. It won't be long before you are holding your LO. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->