Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

:xmas1::xmas2::xmas3::xmas4::xmas5::xmas6::xmas7::xmas8::xmas9::xmas10::xmas11::xmas12::xmas13: :xmas14::xmas15::xmas16::xmas17::xmas18::xmas19::xmas20::xmas21::xmas22::xmas23:

Gratuitous use of Christmas icons!!

Merry Christmas Ladies!

Snow: TOMORROW is the BIG day... Can't wait to hear your birth story and how new life is with your new pink bundle. Eeeeek! So excited for you! :yipee: :yipee:

NeeSAH: We sure do have wonderful days ahead...Our rainbows are getting closer to thier birthdays every day. :) Don't work to hard on moving. Happy New Year! That is such wonderful news with your weight gain and babies measurements.

MightyMom: Eeeek! Happy 21 weeks! :wohoo:

AFM: I had a wonderful Christmas with my sweet family and my little kicking love. :)

Merry Christmas ladies!!! Hope you all had a fantastic day.
Best of luck tomorrow Snow! Excited to hear all about it.
I'm still getting the preterm contractions if I'm on my feet too much, or if I miss a pill. Going to the OB on Thursday, so hopefully I'll have s better understanding of what's going on/what to expect.

OMG Snow it's time already??

Nessah: So much going on, try to take it easy a bit too!

Torres: I hope they can figure out what's going on.

Yay 21 weeks!! Only two weeks to V-day!!!

Torres: I hope they can get them to stop. It'll be good to get some peace of mind, or to find out what the next course of action is. I'm sorry this pregnancy is getting complicated. :hugs:

AFM: I go to the Dr. in a few hours here. I wonder if I've had any cervical changes. I'm not feeling to uncomfortable. But, I have had braxton hicks, etc. I wonder if they were pointless or if they are indication that my body has started preparing for labor. It's also DH's birthday and he's working on our house.

We went to Walmart last night. (They were closed.) However, we didn't plan on going there just out to get some movies. We saw lights and cars. Well this employee comes out and says we don't open until 5am. Then on her way back in she says on her walkie talkie... "We just had some jerks out here bringing thier baby out."

DH was furious... And asked her "Are you serious?" It took him nearly 2 hours to shake the bad mood it put him in. I was fine with the ladies comment because I don't give a crap. But, I didn't like having to calm DH down and he let it get to him worse than it should.

It was 8pm... 33 degrees no precipitation. And as long as I would go out and it wasn't dangerous...I'd take her. And truthfully, I'd probably had taken an infant Zoela. (Not newborn Zoela, but infant Zoela yes.)

Hey ladies.

My Internet went out a few days ago so I'm waiting for a replacement modem, but now I'm at the hospital and they have wifi. :thumbup: I can't go catch up right now but wanted to say merry Christmas and also do an update.

Monday dr checked me and I wasn't dilated at all. :( I've been super stressed and freaking out that I'd end up with a csection. My induction was scheduled for 4am but they were short staffed and had to call in more nurses so I was just barely hooked up to pitocin. It's been about 30 mins. The nurse checked me before starting pitocin and she said I was almost 2cm. :happydance:

I did eat cereal at 2:30 this morning, because I knew they wouldn't let me eat. :haha: but now I'm waiting for drs approval for ice chips. :dohh:

I'll update when I can.

8:40 contractions more in a pattern. More annoying then painful, not sure when they'll check me again.

I'm still alive.

So exciting snow!!!! I'll be stalking for updates.

Oh yay snow! I had DH sneak me some clear soda at the hospital when I was in labor with DD. I figured that it's the same as ice chips. I can't wait for another update!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Xmas!

Good luck Snow! x x x

1:20pm. Contractions are pretty regular at about 2-3minutes. I'm dealing with them pretty well. Still no dr. I'm expecting him to come in and break my water anytime. Haven't been checked since 6:30 so no update there.

Can't believe you are still finding time to post! Hope it all continues to go smoothly :happydance:

Great things happening on here congrats snow. Any time now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->