Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

im so conflicted about washing the clothes! lol. im scared he wont fit into the newborn clothes, i feel like hes gonna be big, he was 4lb 2oz at 31 weeks and even though my doctor said its fine it says online its big!

cant believe im 33 weeks!

Good luck Bec, it will be over soon and then you can have those cookies!

Lch, I think 4,2 at 31 weeks is probably a little big but not very...Munchkin was estimated around 5 lb at 34 weeks (I can't remember how big exactly...5 lb 3 oz I think? It's probably in this thread somewhere) and that was very close to average, and he was born 7,6 over seven weeks later. The u/s can be off in either direction, but you are on track to be somewhere around 5 1/2 lb by 34 weeks I think, so not that much bigger.

thanks seaweed, ill find out his weight on Jan 7th, thats when i start weekly ultrasounds/NSTs. Is munchkin still in newborn clothes?

Munchkin in Newborn clothes... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I got a kick out of that one. :)

With DD I had an ultrasound saying she weighed 6lbs 5oz at 37 weeks and two weeks later she was born at 6lbs 3oz. I'm curious to know what Zoela weighs. I'd be shocked if its over 7lbs. :haha:

:p Nope...he is starting to wear 6-9s and 6-12s now, though they are long on him...NB was perfect when he was born but it lasted about 2-3 weeks. Fortunately most of it was hand me downs. 0-3 was another few weeks, and I think he was in 3-6s by 6 weeks, until about now. He grew REALLY fast though...doubled his weight by 2 1/2 months (usually 4-6 months) and now I think he is the size of an average 6-7 month old. So not everyone will go through sizes that fast...

Oh but don't buy Gerber NB in any case. Those only go up to 8 lbs. I don't know why Gerber runs so small. Munchkin outgrew their 3-6s like a month ago.

I love it when babies go up a clothes size and their sleepsuits are all big and baggy on them, so cute :cloud9:

Agreed :cloud9: he is like that today in a new 9 month coverall. The problem is that he likes sitting so much now that they bunch up under his chin if they are too long in the torso. And then he chews on the excess fabric and there is spit absolutely everywhere. :p

Awwww!! :cloud9:

I may have dressed Bethany in a 2-3y sleepsuit for bed just to see the cute bagginess :rofl: Poor girl! She is short as well so it is MASSIVE on her, she looks adorable :cloud9:

DD is quite the opposite. She is 20 months old wearing 18 month pants and 12 month shirts.

She weighed 20lbs at her 19 month baby well check.

It's really hard to tell how fast they will grow etc. How much did you weigh at birth? FOB?

I'd say baby will probably be about 8lbs. Wash the newborn clothes you are packing and plan on the 0-3.

AFM - We went for our 3d/4d ultrasound today! She's so adorable and chunky! She has such long fingers and legs, and huge feet! Even the tech kept commenting on how long her fingers and feet are, she even asked if she has been measuring ahead. Made me kind of nervous! DD#1 also had very long fingers and large feet. When she was born all of the nurses and even Doctors commented on how she's going to be a pianist.
Seeing her so clearly made me so excited to hold her and snuggle her! But it also made me nervous about the probability of needing a c-section. DD#1 got stuck in my pelvis and she was only 6lbs 9oz. This baby already looks around 3lbs!
I'll post some pics in a minute. I just have to upload them to my computer.

Here she is! Look at those fingers and feet!

Attachments

• PRECIOUS PEEKS_88.jpg
    PRECIOUS PEEKS_88.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
  • PRECIOUS PEEKS_60.jpg
    PRECIOUS PEEKS_60.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7
  • PRECIOUS PEEKS_76.jpg
    PRECIOUS PEEKS_76.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Awwww... Torres she is beautiful. Love those chubby cheeks. :) Don't worry so much, hun. Just take it one day at a time. Everything will be ok. :hugs:

Torres - Amazing pics!!! So cute! :cloud9:

Snow - massive congratulations!!! :happydance:

Hope everyone is well! I was away for 2 weeks visiting my family in Greece and decided to leave my laptop here and detox! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->