Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Glad to hear you're at it now snow!!! Good luck with the rest of it!!

Snow: So very exciting! How wonderful you'll be meeting your little girl some time tonight. :wohoo:

AFM: So, my Dr. Appt. today went to perfection. I'm progressing! :yipee: I'm 20% enfaced, 1cm dilated. Babys head can be felt and is head down. He never said anything about station. I know I can walk around like this for weeks. But, still exciting to see that my aches and pain are helping things along. My blood pressure remains perfect 126/70.

My next Dr. Appt. is Monday, Dec. 31! I also scheduled my last ultrasound for Jan. 2. I'm so excited about seeing my little love again.

My MIL & SIL are going crazy thinking I'm having her this week. I doubt it... but its funny that they realized in reality she could come anyday.

awesome news leinz! do you remember if you had any progress with DD at this point?

I never had any progress with DD... No signs and no loss of a plug. Which isn't uncommon with your first. Labors tend to be twice as long the first time around because the work doesn't tend to start until labor itself.

With subsequent pregnancies its normal for the body to start preparations weeks in advance and labor time ends up being half the time of first time labor.

Hence, why cervical changes prior mean next to nothing... I can walk around for weeks like this.

Such exciting news!!! OMG, getting SO excited for you, my friend. She will be here so soon!

I also forgot to mention... I'm Group B Strep positive again... Just means IV antibotics during labor again.

I'm okay with it because its not that big of a deal. But, I hope they don't have to be started early. I hate being hooked up to crap.

Snow's baby arrived at 5:10pm and PERFECT! She's getting rest and will update tomorrow. :)

Congrats snow!!! How lovely :cloud9:

Leinz your body is definitely getting ready for action!! We don't get any checks here in the uk in the last few weeks so all these about being dilated & stuff like that is sort of new to me.

I really hope you're right and that labour gets to be shorter with each attempt. My body is definitely getting ready. BH are uncomfortable & if I'm lying down, even painful. They woke me up twice tonight.

OMG we're all getting so close!!!!

Madrid: Was your 2nd labor easier? I hope it is too. :)

How exciting! We are all getting there! Bring on the babies! :)

Congrats snow!
Yay Leinz. It is getting so real now!!! Eeeeekk

WOW so much happening!! YAY SNOW!!! Can't wait for updates!!! And Leinz - reality is that she WILL be here soon :)

Madrid: Was your 2nd labor easier? I hope it is too. :)

How exciting! We are all getting there! Bring on the babies! :)

With the first I had emergency c-section & the second I didn't need one but as it count as my first it was 22hours long :wacko:

Congratulations snow!!! Can't wait to see the first pics!

Can't wait to see your beauty Snow. :)

Madrid: That is toooooo long 22 hours. DD was 12 hours with induction. So, I haven't went into labor on my own before. I might this time, it depends if complications arrise and I already have the GD. Alot will depend on the ultrasound I have next week.

AFM: I've lost it, Haha! DH said that they were talking about moving our move in date again... So, I am washing Zoela's newborn clothes right now. I'm done waiting and I'm getting ready for this baby. :)

Hope everyone had a great christmas.

Just on my way for my glucose tolerance test. I have got a really sore throat and I can only drink water, would love a cup of tea! The christmas chocolates are tormenting me too.

Congratulations Snow :hugs:

Leinz, try to remain calm, and remember what I said about the house, I can assure you they are trying their hardest to get you in, but sometimes things aren't as simple as they are meant to be, get yourself ready at your current home for Zoela, she will maybe like to know when she is older that she also shared your old house with you, even if only for a few days or a few weeks, she was part of it :hugs: you'll be in to your new house in no time and you'll forget you ever had any problems getting there :D :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->