Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to an amazing 2013 for us all :)

Hiya lienz and all u chat happy ladies :) I know I don't come on here much (mainly as I'm too slow to catch up haha) i do pop in and read about what ya up to, congrats to all that have had thier babies :) lienz u really dont have long! And i saw on your pregnancy journal the photos of ur dd, shes gorgeous!! Very cute! Just an update from our scan
today I'm having a boy!

Congrats erinsmummy!!! I guess blue bundles :blue: are pulling ahead in this thread!?!? And snow and I are the only two that have had our girl babies so far??? Did she update with pictures or a name yet??? :baby:

Happy New Years everyone :dance: What an amazing 2012 we have all had... and by this time next year we will be in a parenting forum :cloud9:

Erinsmummy: That's excited! Congrats on Team :blue:! Pop in as often or not. You are always welcome. :)

I haven't seen any further updates from Snow yet. She'll be back though. She's very busy loving her pink bundle I'm sure. :)

A Baby Girl is next.... :) I guess I shouldn't just assume that, but a baby girl is due next. :)

Happy New Years Everyone! My month is almost here! :yipee:

NOT MOST LIKELY HUN! lol I will meet Zoela this month. :) It's highly doubtful my Dr. will let me pass my due date. I have gestational diabetes, not that I'm worried about a big baby. But, its likely that my placenta will stop doing its job earlier.

My Dr. has brought up induction at 39 weeks. However, I'm not going with it unless theres other medical reasoning than controlled GD. But, I will for the most part do whatever my Dr. suggests. I trust him fully and I know he'll do whats best for me and Zoela. So far though everythings going to perfection. Much better this second time around. :)

I will know more at my Appt. next Monday when I can discuss my ultrasound with my Dr. I'm having a growth scan tomorrow and that should help with determining whats going on with my placenta, fluid levels, babys growth. Etc.

Happy new year! We are having our babies this year!!! x x x

YAY!! our babies birth years!

im either getting induced on Feb 1 or 8!! (well hes gonna take my stitch out and see if i go on my own, doc says i will within 24 hours) but if i dont he is going to induce me because of GD. ive been measuring big =\ and i cant keep my numbers in control no matter what. ive gotten a 165 and i feel so guilty. i think theyll be putting me on insulin soon. heres my doc appts so far..

1/2/2013 - ob appt
1/7/2013 - ultrasound/nst
1/15/2013 - ultrasound/nst
1/22/2013 - ultrasound/nst
1/29/2013 -ultrasound/nst
2/5/2012 - ultrasound/nst

all the way till 39 weeks

My next appointment on the 10th and then on the 17th it's my last day at work. Can't wait for that one! Time is flying now!!!

She's next and I have the feeling it won't be long!!! How exciting!!!

srrhc are you getting a 12 week scan this week?

No :(. I don't get another scan until 20 weeks. So I booked a private scan for 16 weeks to hopefully find out gender.

You are getting so close! One more month!!!!!

Just a quick update on my pelvis. Got my referral through and appointment is on 24.01. Its ages away :nope: Pelvis and lower back is just killing me. Can't stand for longer than 10 minutes and I just can't get any relief. I tried my private insurance but they won't cover anything to do with pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->