Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

i hope you feel better hun =\

how exciting srrhc a private scan!

im so worried today =\ my fundal height is measuring 36 weeks. my diabetic counselor doesnt even respond to my emails or calls of 8 high numbers in 2 weeks. Lo weighed 4lb2oz at 31 weeks and i juts cant stop worrying that somtehing will go wrong bc of my gd.. is that awful to be measuring 3 weeks ahead?

Ich - I don't really know I'm afraid! What did you midwife say?

she was just like "lets see how much he weighs at your ultrasound" which is on Monday.

I have my first NST on thursday jan. 10th

Happyface: Sounds awful that your insurance won't cover anything and you are in so much pain. :hugs: I hope you find some relief soon.

Ich: I have no idea but I've heard that its okay to measure 2-3 weeks ahead in the third trimester. I wouldn't think 4lbs 2oz is that big for 31 weeks. You would be working on a 7lbs 2oz baby at 37 weeks. As they gain about 1/2 pound a week. And today Zoela measured 7lbs 1oz, 50 percentile. I hope you can contact someone soon though 8 high readings is not good. :hugs:

Ladies: I've been working on the first post of this thread. Will update more of it later.

AFM: I'm so tired but I thought I would come on here and update before seeing if DD wants to take a nap with me. I spend to much time awake being excited and also worrying the night before an ultrasound. But everything went great!

Zoela weighs 7lbs 1oz, which is 50 percentile, measuring right on with her due date. She is also head down and fully engaged. I'm 1cm dilated and 20% enfaced. Heart rate is 140bpm. (She is 12oz bigger than Chloe was at this point.) We will be meeting our little love one day soon. :)

I took DD and DH with me and got the same mean tech I had last time. She wouldn't allow them back until the end and when she had her ultrasound measurements. It didn't set to well with me as its done at my hospital and it should be family oriented.

All of her measurements were between Jan. 16 and Jan. 20. Not a single one behind her EDD. Hmmmm... as prior she had measured right on with ovulation Jan. 25. Didn't tell the family about measuring a bit ahead. As they already think I'm going early, and I really don't know. I do know that I won't be induced before 39 weeks and for sure I won't be allowed to go past my EDD.

I'm a bit surprised that she's taking up my whole belly. And she doesn't have much room left in there. My Dr. will really be looking at my placenta. With GD thats our worry that the placenta will stop doing its job earlier. So, I'm very curious to hear what he says on Monday. And I will go with whatever he suggests.

I'm very happy though that I've had less complications this time around. :) And I'm very excited that sooon I'll be holding my rainbow. I cry just thinking about it. (Happy Tears!)

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1580.jpghttps://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1581.jpghttps://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1582.jpghttps://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1583.jpg

aww leinz, shes beautiful!

if my diabetic counselor doesnt call by tomorrow at 3 im going to call my OB.

Happy I am so sorry you are uncomfortable. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Ich I agree with Leinz I believe it is okay to measure ahead. However your high readings are worrisome. I can't believe your doctors haven't got back with you. Keep being persistent until you get someone.

Leinz she is beyond perfect. I love love love her little face!!!!

thanks hun.. im getting annoyed that they havent answered my email or call!

She's so gorgeous L! How amazing that you will be holding her so very soon :happydance:

Leinz, what great pics, I can't help but notice/think that she looks just like Jason :D How exciting, not long now :wohoo:

I was just checking out the front page and I hadn't realised so many are due in Feb, it's going to become very quiet round her all of a sudden when you all take a baby time out one by one!

It sure is... I've been slowly getting the front page updated. I haven't been able to visit the bump in weeks. I've tried everything... So, I'm going elsewhere to do our tickers.

Any news ICH? Did they get in contact about your sugars? I hope you are ok.

thebump isnt working for u leinz?

yes, talked ot doc today, he said my numbers are great and they arent concerned at all, and they are only border line high and dont have any type of pattern. they said they see people get numbers in the 300!

No, thebump doesn't work for me. :( I gave up on it the other day and redid the pregnancy tickers. I have yet to update appts. & PG tickers. I'll get there, though. Then I will make a parenting thread for us all. I don't think I'll transfer this thread because some ladies aren't following it anymore etc. And I would like that updated.

Wow, 300 that is way to high. Have your fasting numbers been high? That seems to be the number my Dr. is most concerned with. My Dr. asks me at every visit how my sugars are. He wants to know if my fasting number is above 90 right away.

Love all the new tickers :cloud9:

Eek! Look how close mine is to the top of the preggy tickers now!

Leinz, do you have and feelings about when Zoela will come?

I don't know really. Probably induction at 39 weeks. Will find out about that Monday. I'm 1cm dilated, 20% enfaced and Zoela is completely engaged. But, none of that means much other than I don't have to do that work again.

No, it's doubtful that I'll be allowed to pass 40 weeks.... Won't be long for you either. I can't believe we are almost there...

Leinz, I think she's coming at 38+4 :D That's my guess! That's only a week away :wohoo:

lol... I've been feeling great. I can't imagine her arriving before 39 weeks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->