Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

aww honey so sorry for your brother and his gf.. =[

can't wait for scan pics

The discharge stopped almost as quick as it started,but iv been having these stitch like pains in my lower left groin for a few days but today it was quite persistent and it travelled to my bottom and felt like I had a lot of pressure,any idea ladies xxx

i had that with Sophia, it was a pain in the a** but my doc said it was pelvic girdle pain. all i know is it hurts lol..

so i caved today and ate ramen noodles and i know they are bad when your pregnant :dohh:

Do you think that's all it us hun? The brown discharge just started slightly,going to see if I can get an apt with my gp for her to refer me for a scan tomorrow or Wednesday.

Ohhhh why are they bad hun xxx

Hi everyone!

I have been feeling so sicky all day :happydance: and really really bloated. I looove pregnancy symptoms :cloud9: x x x

i guess bc there is 910mg of sodium in one pack lol oops.

i don't think it is anytihng bad.. you can google groin pains in pregnancy and loads of people have this

i had that with Sophia, it was a pain in the a** but my doc said it was pelvic girdle pain. all i know is it hurts lol..

so i caved today and ate ramen noodles and i know they are bad when your pregnant :dohh:

OH MY WORD. I've seriously been craving ramen noodles since day 1,, now you've tempted me to have them. :haha:

i guess bc there is 910mg of sodium in one pack lol oops.

i don't think it is anytihng bad.. you can google groin pains in pregnancy and loads of people have this

Try half the seasoning packet next time? that's what I'm thinking about doing.. :winkwink:

yes yes i have heard that is a good tip.. i also try not to have the broth lol

me too!!!!!! Lol! i never eat broth . soo maybe its okay then!

I usually drain the water then mix the seasoning packet in. =/

Snow: Sorry to hear about your brothers GF. :hugs: It will all be fine... We always worry, starts the day we see the BFP!

Cath: I hope you can get an early scan and get some reassurance. :hugs:

AFM: If I missed, anyone... So sorry! I'm so nauseated today and my head hurts so bad. Just stopped in for a minute... DH is home, atleast I've been able to lay around alot.

hahaha really i put it in the water and then drain it.

leinz feel better hun

Ya I've always eaten it that way. :haha: probably cooked in the water then drained is "healthier" tho I'm sure it dilutes it. ;)

hahah i may not do it again.. everything i do worries me.. i am even scared every time i have sex i almost cry after

Sorry you are feeling ill, L. I'm tired today...just woke up from a nap! Should get some work done but all I want to do is lie on the couch :p

me too. im so lazy. i had to FORCE myself to clean and do laundry today lol

Mornin girls, a quick hello from me! Can't wait to be back at the end of this week and catch up with you all properly... :hugs: for those of you that are feeling tired, sick and crappy xxxxx

Anybody making progress on the name hunt??? I'm having the most difficult time. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->