Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Wiggler, if you had to stay over night, do they also allow your other children to stay too?

I would also say that the reason why you stay in so long after is based on your insurance that you are paying, the NHS never has free beds, they're always in a hurry to get people out of the hospital lol I'm shocked that with the same health system in Sweden, that it is done so differently to the UK, my OH always complains about how long we have to wait around etc and I always say to him, try visiting the doctors in England, this is luxury compared :haha: Sweden doesn't know how good they have it!

Leinz I will have other midwife apps but fri is my last with consultant all being well x

Nope, the other kids aren't allowed to stay, but they will be with my mum anyways :haha:

Hi ladies how are u all doing? Xx

Hope u all had a nice Xmas and new year. Xx

Leinzlove my next midwife appointment is the 24th and my scans the 15th feb. xx

My Dr. Appt. was perfect. And its the last one.... I'm scheduled for induction next Monday Jan. 14 @ 4pm (US Eastern). So, she will be here that night or the next day. I have to be there at 3:15pm to set up my room.

We are going to start with cervadil and that was enough to send me into labor last time. So, hopefully no pitocin, but we'll see. My birth plan is simple. Do whatever takes for healthy baby and me. Skin to skin after birth and I want to BF right away. :)

Oooh very exciting! Not long at all :happydance:

Child free for 2 days :happydance: miss the kids like mad already, but so glad I can get some sleep x x x

Wiggler: Yay for sleep... I plan on doing that alot this weekend. I thought I had nothing to do before Zoela's arrival and now I see that I have EVERYTHING to do. lol

Aw great news Leinzlove so exciting. Wiggler not long till ur baby comes too.Xx

Wow leinz!!!! One week from right now you will be getting induced! So incredibly exciting. I hope you won't need the pitocin, I had it and the contractions came on hard and painful! Do you have a lot to do to get ready? What is Chloe saying about all this? Do you think she somewhat understands?

omg leinz! how exciting yay!

my ultrasound was odd.. I came in and the tech was like " why are you here again " . she was so rude, and i said to check the babies kidneys, and his growth because I have GD. so she says shes not doing a growth scan or looking at my placenta, shes just checking the kidneys because im not due to get a growth scan yet. k.. fine.. but my doctor is the one who had me make these appointments.. she does the scan (LO's right placenta is still enlarged....) and then she says to make an appointment in 2 weeks. I told her that at my last appointment , i was told to make one every week from 34-39 weeks and i already have one for next tuesday. She asked why i was getting so many scans, and she was being a b*tch about it.. she was implying that im wasting the doctors time and stuff, like i referred myself to these ultrasounds :growlmad:

im glad i got to see LO, but im worried sick about the placenta, and i dont know if im getting induced or getting a c section or just getting my stitch out :shrug: oh well. ill see next week and hopefully its a different tech..

Ich - that's appalling!!! I would call the doctor since you didn't get what he asked for!

Ugh, that sucks, Lch! I hope you get a different tech next time. How annoying :grr:

im gonna call him asap tomorrow.. by time i got out of the appointemnt (after waiting 45 min...) his office was closed. wasnt gonna call him after hours for that lol

Ich I am sorry hun. I would defiantly tell the doctor. No one should be treated that way.

thx ladies :hugs:

srrhc how are you feeling? if you had MS has it worn off by now? yay for 2nd tri!!

My Dr. Appt. was perfect. And its the last one.... I'm scheduled for induction next Monday Jan. 14 @ 4pm (US Eastern). So, she will be here that night or the next day. I have to be there at 3:15pm to set up my room.

We are going to start with cervadil and that was enough to send me into labor last time. So, hopefully no pitocin, but we'll see. My birth plan is simple. Do whatever takes for healthy baby and me. Skin to skin after birth and I want to BF right away. :)

That is the best birth plan I have heard :hugs: So excited for you!!!!

lch - I am so confused how people are allowed to treat you that way. Where I live, we can choose the hospital we deliver in as well as doctors/midwives etc... so, much like any business, they treat their patients (*customers) well so that we give them our business and don't go elsewhere (and I live in rural NH). If you were treated so poorly, there must be people you can make a formal complaint to. Maybe you can prevent it from happening to someone else. That is never ok and I am so sad you had to deal with that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->