Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Leinz: Congrats again, can't believe you're almost due.
Cheryl: Congrats to you too :)

Just an update on my end. I had my first OB appt yesterday.
Saw lil baby. Looked like he/she was swimming.
EDD is July 25.

Leinz!!! Awesome news... will keep you in my prayer for next Monday :yipee:

What's the difference between cervadil and pitocin??

Scorpio: Great to see ya! So glad you got to see the baby for the first time :dance:

Hope everyone is doing well... We just moved last week and finally settling in. Doing my baby shopping ( just a few things), and packing bags this week.
Hoping to get my hair done also this week and finally relax.
DD is back in preschool, so I do have more time to enjoy maternity (which started today) and also time to chill-out.
Had an Obgyn visit today. Lost 3lbs :sigh: I don't care anymore at this point...lol.. Bubs is doing well and I am eating what I can that nausea allows :D

My visits are every 2 weeks now, so exciting!!

Happy New Year to all you wonderful ladies :hugs:

Ich: You should def. tell your Doc about the horrible treatment from U/S tech and hopefully you get a better Tech or try a different place next time.

It's horrible! Don't know why people in the baby business always behave terribly to pregnant women :(

Torres: I thought I was ready. But now it seems as if I have EVERYTHING to do. Haha. I don't think DD understands but I'm sure she understands more than I think. She is the cutest thing. She gives me her little hand and helps me up. She also pats and kisses my belly all of the time. When she does DH and I say "Baby". However, yesterday when she was giving the bump attention. DH said "Kiss" and she walked across the room and kissed him. :)

Ich: Sounds like the mean tech I had this whole dang pg. She was a royal... lied about what she could take measurements of. Gave me a lecture about being bigger this pg. And when I went to my Dr. he said he had everything and it all looked great. Not only that she bashed the Dr. for sending me to the scan to early. The second time we got her again I wanted to scream. She wouldn't allow DH and DD in the ultrasound until the last 5 minutes. Said she couldn't properly work if DD was screaming. DD doesn't scream. And this is a family oriented hospital, it is encouraged to share with your family. So, I would most definitley tell the DR. and don't worry about the placenta or anything. They are evil and tend to worry you for nothing.

Scorpio: It is about time you get yourself back here... I've missed you and wondered about you fiercly. I'm soooo happy you got your rainbow BFP! Your bump is so cute! Please do not stay away! :)

NeeSAH: Cervadil is inserted vaginally to dilate and enface your cervix. Pitocin is started to contract your uterus.

nessah! So great to hear from you and glad you're doing well :) xx

Leinz: sorry I've been a stranger. Life got busy since November. Moving house now. Got to be out in 9 days. Going to live with Mum & Dad while house hunting (can't wait to be a mummys girl again).

omg leinz! she sounds awful! im going to call tomorrow , or maybe just wait till thurs when i see my doc? hmm.
DD sounds like such a cutie!

Scorpio: I'm just glad you are back. :) Yay for being Mommy's girl for a lil while. I'm moving house also. We bought one in November and rennovations are still being made. Right now we are planning on moving in Feb. 1. But the date has changed twice and we are really not rushing things with Zoela's arrival approaching. I only wish I had known this from the beginning as I missed out on Christmas decorating and only just started preparing for baby here. I still have to get DH to find several boxes and baby's bassinet in our garage. It's full of packed moving boxes.

Ich: Definitley say something to the Dr. Here's a picture of the sweet Big Sister. :)
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/735084_4973596939219_469718009_n_zps610a92a3.jpg

Leinz, its funny how things get busy all at once. I havent found a new place. Although a house just came on the market which looks perfect :) hope to inspect in the next fortnight.
Im sure ur DH will get everthing out & ready in time xx
Im eager to get a new place ASAP because all the baby shops are having crazy sales.
I cant buy anything as I wont have anywhere to store things.

Don't blame you there. That is crazy! It seems when you are pregnant everything comes up. We got a really good deal on a huge house. But, it needed a lot of work. Still though... It was a government forclosure cost $18,000 and we've put $12,400 more into fixing it up so far. I would think maybe $10,000 and it'll be finished. But thats included a year of property taxes, renters insurance, closing costs and a year of whole life insurance on DH and myself. We got just enough to cover the house if something happens to one of us or both.

Definitley don't blame you for baby buying! I've did more than my fair share. Haha! And even better... It doesn't ever stop. You'll be buying your baby things for life. EEEEK, hun I'm sooooo happy for you! :)

Ich I have been doing great. The MS is pretty much gone. I may have a small dose of it but pretty much nothing now. Still feel extremely fatigued, but I think alot of it too is waking in the night mutliple times and working with 2nd graders. I love them, but it can be draining. Thanks for asking!

Scorpio yay for seeing baby! I bet it was adorable! Can't wait to see mine again. It has been almost 8 weeks since I have seen them. Thank goodness I have been able to hear the heartbeat in between :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Leinz...6 days!

Srrhc, wow that is a long time but glad u heard the heartbeat.
When's ur nxt scan? U will be able to see how big lil bean has grown x

srrhc, I 'woke up' around the 13/14 week mark, so maybe this is the week you will too, it feels so good to not feel tired, I can honestly say the first 13 weeks for me are a bit of a blur with sleeping and being busy when I was awake :haha:

Srrhc: Yay, you will feel so much better this trimester. I'm glad the MS has left and the exhaustion. There may be days you even forget you are pregnant. :)

18 days until the big GENDER day! Eeeeek! I'm so excited! :)

AFM: I can't believe only 6 days. I'm nesting this house now, cleaning everything...

scorpio my doctor will not be doing another scan until 20 weeks so DH and I decided to have a private one at 16 weeks. We hope to find out the gender. I cant wait to see what a difference 10 weeks have made. I am so in love with my baby and can't wait to see him or her. I am not sure if I will get anymore after 20 weeks so we may set another private one in the third trimester.

Longing I hear you...I am hoping as I approach 14 weeks I will see some more of my energy coming back. I have noticed at work that I have a little more energy so that is better. I will always say it is sooooo worth it though.

Leinz seriously 6 days!!!!! Eeeeeeek!!!!!!

with Sophia i was so sick/exhausted the first 15 weeks and then boom felt great. With this LO.. ive felt great up until about now. never had any MS or fatigue. now im super uncomfortable lol

with Sophia i had the same thing, one scan at 8 weeks, one at 12, one at 20. Thats usually what they do in the U.S unless your high risk. I hope you enjoy your private scan srrhc!

i have my first NST on Thursday. Never had one before.. unless being on the monitors at L&D for reduced movements is the same thing?

Yay for induction date leinz x my eldest dd will be 19 on the 15th x

Ich she sounds like a right bitch! :hugs:

I had scans through the DR. at 9 weeks, 19 weeks, 37 weeks. I'm not sure everyone gets one at 37 weeks, mine was to check growth, placenta, fluid levels which I think is common if the Dr. is thinking induction.

I paid for two private one at 14 weeks, and another at 28 weeks. I'm so glad I did.

Ich: Oh yes, uncomfy thats definitley how your final weeks will feel. You are almost there. I think NST is the same thing. You lay on the bed, with the monitor around your stomach and push a button when you feel baby move. I had a lot with DD, but this time I can't believe it, but I haven't had one.

Srrhc: I felt better around 14 weeks, so I think you will too. :)

Mrskg: Ahhhh... Our DD's will most likely share a birthday. :)

ive had so many scans.. 14 so far, if i make it to 39 weeks i will have had 19 in total

Ich: Thats a great thing! I'm glad you are well monitored. :)

I just had my one and only scan at 19 weeks, that's all they do here! funny how different it is in all the different countries :)

srrhc, I would agree, and i'm sure all the ladies on here too that any pain or discomfort is worth it, I haven't suffered any MS, I have the occasional rlp, but I feel I control how bad that gets with the amount of water I drink, or don't drink, and I have a mild hernia that developed, but so far hasn't caused me any trouble, i'll happily take whatever this baby throws at me if it means he gets to come out healthy and happy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->