Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

had an interesting day..

went for my NST at my doc. all was well. was getting off of highway on my way home and someone rear ended me!! this is the 2nd time in 3 months. insane. i literally.. picked up my car last week after getting it fixed. now i need another new bumper. fantastic. anyway went to L&D and was having contractions. they were able to stop then with the IV. im now home in bed.

Ich: That's awful. I'm glad they stopped the contractions. Get some rest. I'm very happy that you are okay. :hugs:

Had my anatomy scan today! Went really well. I totally forgot that this week I reached V-DAY! Hooray!! Colton is measuring 9 days ahead which is good as far as I'm concerned. I'm so relieved to finally have my new doctor and everything looks good. A bit exasperated because I will be out of town for 8 weeks for work, so I need to find another doctor in that area just in case something happens. But I'm so stoked that I have reached V day! It's like now he WILL be coming. I will have a baby! I'm keeping him trapped as long as possible, but at least I know he'll be safe if he comes early. Yay. Also the tech said that my previa has completely resolved (or was never there to begin with). He even showed me my placenta on the screen. I am so happy about that because I was stressing about needing a c-section and now that's off the table again. Yay!!! Happy Day!!

OMG, Lch, this pregnancy has NOT been easy for you, has it! :hugs: I'm glad they were able to stop your contractions! What rotten luck!!

Congrats on passing your V day, MightyMom :happydance: great news!!

Mighty Mom: Yay for Vday and great scan! :wohoo: Don't work to hard out of town. I'm so happy that this is your rainbow. :)

AFM: I lost my mucus plug last night... I've been crampy since, so maybe some progression is taking place. Less I have to do on Induction day. :) 3 DAYS!!!

:happydance: Maybe you will go into labour before and avoid induction!!! :happydance:

Got MW this afternoon, finally getting a home visit. Sooo much tidying to do before then, urgh :(

Has it been long since you've seen the MW? I doubt I go into labor before induction. I'm properly groomed and my house is clean.:haha:

You're all ready!!! :happydance:

It's been about 8 weeks now since I saw the MW last. I think it goes onto fortnightly appointments now though. Fingers crossed I can have the rest at home. There is no way I can make it to the GP surgery anymore :(

I hope you can have a rest at home also. What it a fortnight? GP surgery?

Fortnightly - every 2 weeks
GP surgery - Where the doctors work, but not a hospital. There is also a community MW based there, and nurses. They see patients for minor illnesses.

ICh - so glad you're okay and they were able to stop the contractions! Take it easy hun. You're baby boy is beautiful btw, I can't wait to see a proper pic of him when he comes!

Mighty- yay for vday!

Leinz - how exciting! I hope you do go into labour naturally. Do you have a laptop or smartphone to be able to update us from the hospital? Just think, this is your last weekend as a family of three - spoil dd somehow.

thx seaweed.. im getting scared to drive now =\ imagine if the air bag came out or anything. ugh.

thanks torres! i just love his little face im sure ill love it a billion times more whne hes here lol

leinz thats so exciting!

Torres: I'll be trying to update my Pregnancy journal. The link is in my signature.

MW went really well, she is arranging for me to go to labour ward or the birth centre after my physio appointment to have a go on the beds and equipment to see what I can use when I am labouring as I have such low mobility now. It'll really take a lot of worry away as there is no way on earth that I am going to be laying back on a bed again.

I have also been told that if it gets to the point where I need stirrups then I can opt for them to take me for a c-section instead :happydance:

BP/urine/fundal height are all good, as are my last lot of bloods.

Wiggler: I'm glad the appt. went great! I definitley would not lay back in bed either. Would they allow you to lay on your side?

They said I can give birth how I want, even stood up with one leg on the loo if I wanted :haha: I really wanted a birthing stool as its the next best thing after the pool, but they said they never got used so have been put away in storage :(

The beds can go right up like a straight backed chair, and the feet end detatches so they are going to see how that is, also leaning on the birthing ball or sofas and whatever else they have there :) I won't be laying down at all, I aim to be upright to use gravity.

That's great new Wiggler!!! :happydance: You have amazing support. Must make you feel so much more relaxed about it! :thumbup:

It really does, I have been terrified about the impact that the birth is going to have on my pelvis, I knew the risks when I got pregnant, but now that it's nearly time I am terrified.

I can't wait to have my baby here and crack on with physio and put this awful SPD hell behind me :happydance:

I used the birthing stool with ds and it's the best position ever in my opinion. I'm hoping to use it again when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->