Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Hey ladies! So sorry I haven't updated yet. :blush: everything is going really well. Baby is awesome. My inlaws leave on Sunday so things should calm down and I can get back into a BnB routine. :haha: I'll try giving y'all a real update tomorrow but if I'm not able to then definitely the beginning of the week.

Leinz I'm so excited for you!! If you're not able to get on BnB you're welcome to text me. <3

Ich- I can't believe you got hit again!!! I became very paranoid about driving because well I live in a big city and there are too many idiots. I had this feeling I was going to get hit and sent into preterm labor. Thank goodness it never happened. But I didn't leave the house unless I had too!

Talk soon ladies.

Yay, Snow... I'm so happy to hear from you! Enjoy your new bundle. Take as long as you need. :)

I will see how it goes. You may get a text, but I'm thinking the most exciting things will be happening in the middle of the night. I don't know. How long did it take for your LO to arrive with induction?

This induction was under 12 hours. My first induction was under 9 hours.

That's great you are doing well snow! Can't wait for a proper update! :thumbup:

DD's induction was 12 hours. I was hoping this one would go quicker. I had no cervical changes, tight and closed with DD. This time I've been 1cm dilated, 20% enfaced, and fully engaged. I also lost my mucus plug. So, I'm hoping!

I called the birthing unit to ask questions that I figured they couldn't answer. :haha: I wish I hadn't asked them what time to be there. They said 345pm and my Dr. had said 315pm. I asked them about children and they said only after labor and delivery. Only siblings without cold symptoms.

I also asked them what the average induction time was... And ofcourse no answer.:haha: They gave me the advice to rest! So, I really didn't learn a thing. AS IF I thought I would.

Well, seriously noone has any answers to what I want to know. I just have to wait and find out myself. :haha:

glad your doing well snow !!

omg leinz. 2 days! cant believe it

Well, 12 hours is already quick! Especially for just cervidil. Mine was 13 and everyone was surprised, and I was already contracting regularly before it started. And I bet yours will be even quicker this time. The bloody show yesterday definitely suggests that you have progressed more. It sounds to me like your body is ready. I hope so! :thumbup:

They told us two different times to get there too. We ended up getting there half an hour after the later time, because we were on the phone with doula and doctor trying to decide whether to go at all or try to labor at home. Anyway, it's not like they will turn you away for being there at the wrong time! You know how hospitals are...not very precise about timing unless it's medically urgent.

Nice to hear from you, Snow, glad all is well! :hugs:

I asked a ton of questions to Leinz. My biggest concern was the induction failing and ending in a csection. I was looking for reassurance from the nurses and all they said is they've seen everything and there's no way to predict what will happen because every baby/pregnancy/woman is different. :thumbup:

I'm getting a bit nervous. I'm not worried about it failing. I worry most that something is wrong with Zoela. DD being separated from me at birth was tramatic.

aww leinz i understand hun, but i know everything will be just perfect. did you know about DD's palate before she was born?

:hugs:
I can understand why you would be worried about that. Just remember, especially after all the scans you have had, chances are everything is just perfect.<3

39 weeks!! And one day to go!!! Don't worry leinz, she's fine I'm sure!!

Ladies... One by one we are all having our babies... Eeeeek! So excited! :) I'm going to start make a parenting thread for those active in here and would like to join it.

I think I'll create it in a week or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->