Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Leinz - I understand your anxiety after such a traumatic experience, but this will be the birth you've always wanted. You and Zoela will be able to bond right away, I know it hun.
Happy 39 weeks! Take it easy as possible today - you have a big, beautiful day ahead of you tomorrow!!!! :hugs:

happy 39 weeks. so happy that baby Zoela is almost here :happydance:

Everything is going to be just perfect Leinz! I can't wait for your updates! I'm so anxious for you!! Makes me think how different it must feel to be able to prepare for the exact day! I never had a chance to do that as everything happened so suddenly! So exciting! :happydance:

Thanks Ladies! So excited! I appreciate all of your support. :)

Bump Photos:
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/385020_4593016184938_1202120995_n.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/Newfolder5.jpg

39 & 12 Week Bump:
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1864.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4714.jpg

beautiful bump progression leinz. i love your 39 week pic the best! your dress is adorable!!

what time are you going to the hospital tomorrow? is a family member watching DD?

315pm Eastern US. :) We are going out to lunch, then we'll get pictures in front of the hospital. Then DH will leave and drop DD off at my MIL's work at 4pm and meet me back at the hospital.

She will be staying overnight with her grandparents and until DH goes and gets her to meet her little sister.

Aww, I remember staying with friends when my younger siblings were born. DD is a little younger than I was, though. I'll bet you have memories of when your siblings were born, too! So exciting for her...and such a special time for all of you. :cloud9: :cloud9:

I agree with Lch, your latest pic is stunning! :thumbup:

Nice collage there!! Like your pink top/dress too!! Just a few hours now!!

Leinzlove loving your bump pics Hun... Can't wait till u hav pics of zoela on here.... Thinking of u today Hun. Xxx

Hope all u ladies are well?xxxx

Good luck Leinz! Will be thinking of you. Can't wait to finally see Zoela xx

Leinz those are beautiful bump pics! Both of your girls will appreciate those pictures when they get older.

Looks like all the January babies are here :yipee:

Looking forward to our February babies :baby: :dance:

How is everyone doing?

Everyone has been so quiet here since Leinz has been in the hospital! How's everyone doing?

I went for my cervical ultrasound and NST on Tuesday. My cervix is still nice and long - 3.8. Baby is doing fantastic, lots of movement and proper accelerations. I still am contracting though. While on the NST I was contracting every 4-5 minutes. They called my Dr and he said I was okay to go home, but must be on strict bed rest and continue to take the progesterone. I now have to go to the hospital weekly for cervical ultrasounds and NST's. I also will be seeing my OB once a week now. They want me back in the hospital ASAP if I experience any changes, even if very slight.
In the ultrasound it showed that my daughter's head is pressed right up against my cervix. The u/s tech actually had to try and move my belly to get her off of it a little bit to take some pictures. The Drs say this may increase my chance of going even earlier as she is putting so much pressure already. But they said it's also a good thing as with premature labour they worry more about cord prolapse because the baby is so small, but with her head right there, there is no room for the cord to go first.
So that's my update. :shrug:

:hugs: Hopefully baby stays put for a good while longer :hugs:

No real update here, I have physio and MW next week, I feel good though. I still need to do my hospital bag and sort through the bigger baby clothes, but I can't be bothered with all that today :haha:

Good that you are being monitored Torres, i hope the baby stays comfortable in there for as long as possible :hugs:

I have my MW next week too, just a normal check up though, nothing exciting here :)

just wanted to announce that my induction and stitch removal has been scheduled for February 8th. 3 weeks and i meet my little man :happydance: i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thread has been quiet lol! torres thats a wonderful, wonderful cervix length. sorry your still contracting but its great its not changing your cervix. my lo is also so low down it hurts!! hes fully engaged now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->