Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Torres sounds good about your cervix!! I'm sure things are going to be just fine! :hugs:

That's great news Ich!! How exciting!!!! :happydance:

I'm good. A bit anxious about next week! Got my GTT on Monday! Then 2 hour physio seminar about SPD on Thursday, then Growth and doppler scan on Sat and then consultant the week after! :dohh:

Torres: That is wonderful news! I'm glad you are being monitored closely.. and that if you deliver early you don't have to worry about the cord. I just feel that baby will continue baking! :)

Ich: FEBRUARY 8th! Thats soooon! :wohoo: I'm so happy that baby has been cooking. :)

Happyface: The growth scan sounds fabulous! It will be so awesome to see your baby boy again. :)

AFM: Still in the hospital... Waiting on Zoela. Can't wait to take my rainbow home. :)

Leinz - How's Zoela doing? How has her blood sugar levels been? Just think, very shortly all of this will be a memory and your family will all be together in your new home!

Ich - So exciting! The countdown is on! You said that they figure you will go into labour right away right? Eeeekk!!! Can't wait to see your gorgeous little man.

Happyface - Make sure you update us throughout next week about all your appts, and post a pic of your scan! When you say consultant, who is that?

Zoela is almost weaned off her IV. She should have another sugar read soon. If its good, it will turn off the IV. Then if the next read is good, they will remove the IV.

thx leinz! fingers crossed that her next reading is good, so you can bring her home and be with both your girls!!!!

yeah torres he thinks ill go right away but because of the Gd hell induce me if it doesnt look like its going , so either way hell be here the 8th .

Torres, I'm glad your cervix is holding strong, that you are being monitored, and that baby's head is low. I hope that is a weight off your mind not to have to worry about cord prolapse as much!

Lch! That is soon!!!! So exciting!! :happydance:

I'm sick :( first time since before I got pregnant. I don't know about where you all live, but here, EVERYONE is sick, so in a way it's good that we avoided it for as long as we did. I'm still hoping Munchkin won't get it, but it's a challenge. Wearing a mask around him all the time. After I'm better we will visit a daycare where he was just offered a spot. The parents we've talked to seem to like it so we will probably take the spot. EEEK!! Such a big boy!!! :cloud9: He's doing new things every day -- this is SUCH a fun age. I know not everyone likes the newborn stage -- if you don't, this is totally a time to look forward to.

S: Every stage is fun... I think. :) I hope you get to feeling better. :hugs: Also, yay for Munchkin getting a daycare spot.

And yes! It was a good sugar level and no IV. I can't wait to find out her weight and what the Dr. says when she returns from the nursery! :) I just want to cry... Can't believe I'm so close to having m rainbow home. :)

Congrats on all the good news around!!!

It's a busy week for me too happy. Only 2 appts though. Monday doctors & Tuesday physio (this was meant to be yesterday but I had to cancel with the snow).

i have 2 appts a week until my induction. they are kinda far away too lol

Busy week for all!

Tuesday - I have the cervical u/s and NST at the hospital
Wednesday - I have my OB

im in such an awful mood today. everythings going wrong. my washing machine decided to break with the babies clothes in it. so they were just sitting in water. I drove to FOBs to use his washer/dryer and the whole time he was crying because he wants the baby and me to live with him. it makes me feel terrible. then, i get back to my apartment and some idiot parked in my spot. so i had to park on the street and walk all the way to my apartment which is all the way in the back of the complex. it took forever. and ill have to do it again before midnight so i dont get a ticket.

sorry ladies. i needed to vent.

I am so sorry ich! Sometimes it seems when it rains it pours. I know tomorrow will be much better!

need to catch up!

Been so busy I can't imagine baby will be here in 5 weeks!

Torres, praying everything is well with the u/s
Ich: Sorry hun! Tomorrow will be better :hugs:
Leinz: Glad you're home with your beautiful family :hugs:

I've got an appointment this week too, along with last minute baby shopping after which I will PACK MY BAGS :o

MIL wants to come early, but I am so against it. I'd rather her come after baby is here.... honestly! The stress will be too much :( ....what do y'all thing? She is very high maintenance :o

Nessah - Oh I totally understand why you wouldn't want your MIL there until after the birth, especially if she is high maintenance! I know I wouldn't want my MIL here before, or even right after the birth! I'm hoping my in-laws don't come for at least a month. They live in Spain and we live in Canada, so we can luckily control their visit a bit more. Would she be terribly offended if you told her you wanted her to wait?
5 weeks - that's so soon! Only 2 more weeks until baby is full term! Where in Ontario are you?

Ahhh... Ich sorry to hear about your rotten day. Definitley ignore FOB. :( Take it easy and don't do to much. Are you on bedrest?

NeeSAH: Eeeek! 5 weeks to go! So exciting! I'd say its time... Pack those bags! :wohoo: I definitley wouldn't want your MIL there early. I had my MIL at Zoela's birth and it wasn't to bad, but she did make me feel like I'd labor forever.

AFM: Haven't written that birth story yet. However, I posted cute pictures in my parenting journal if you'd like to check em out.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-journals/1689721-leinzloves-dream-come-true-parenting-chloe-zoela.html#post24826001

thanks ladies. leinz, cant wait to check out the pics!
im not on bed rest anymore :happydance: may as well be since doing ANYTHING makes me so tired lol

ICh - when did you get off bed rest?! I'm jealous! Are you next in this thread? Feb 8th right? Are you ready?!
Leinz - going to check out the pics now. Love your profile pic!

It feels like nesting has kicked in for me, which is super frustrating seeing I'm on bed rest!!! Hubby went and bought almost everything I need for the hospital bag, do I got that packed yesterday. Also started washing all of her clothes/blankets/etc. hubby is going to put up te crib and change table today after DD's swim lesson.
I'm ordering a bunch of stuff from the U.S. Walmart as its so much cheaper than the Canadian store. I just order it online, get it shipped to the store closest to the border and have hubby pick everything up when it's in. That's a huge perk of living in a border city!

Leinz - How's Zoela doing? How has her blood sugar levels been? Just think, very shortly all of this will be a memory and your family will all be together in your new home!

Ich - So exciting! The countdown is on! You said that they figure you will go into labour right away right? Eeeekk!!! Can't wait to see your gorgeous little man.

Happyface - Make sure you update us throughout next week about all your appts, and post a pic of your scan! When you say consultant, who is that?

Everyone seems busy this week!! I was away for the weekend sorry!

Here in the UK you see midwives.. and you only see an OB if you are high risk. Well I'm high risk due to the complications I had last pregnancy so I see an OB after each scan to discuss everything! :thumbup:

lch - I well, sometimes I think when I am having a terrible day "tomorrow HAS to be better!!!" try and look on the bright side :)

Hope all you pregnant ladies are doing well!!!! So many babies born!!!! LOVE IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->