Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

snowangel that is awesome!!! so happy to see your little bubs.

thanks wiggler =D

tezzy i hope that everything is okay honey

Snow: I'm glad your scan went perfect! Love the pic. :) I say "It's a boy." My guesses are 2 for 2 on this site. :) You should find out definitley July 25.

Tezzy: Yeah, its better to wait until you're home. And it probably is a twin pregnancy and the normal, hun! I'm glad that you've found a way to stay positive. :hugs:

Mrskg: Hun, it is with great pleasured and a huge smile. That I add your ticker... I love that you got your 3+ and I feel really good about this being your forever baby. :hugs:

AFM: I won't be finding out until I'm 20 weeks. I may get another scan at 13 weeks... Maybe not. My Dr. will go by listening to a doppler soon. I had more scans with DD because I had complications in the first trimester. (Blood Clot) I have the extensive scan at 20 weeks, and I'll get a growth scan in the third trimester. I love scans... Just can't see baby enough. :)

And Ladies... I love you all being in here! You've all been a huge support to me! I thank you for sharing your pregnancies and your angels with me. :)

Krippy :yay: Go team GREEN!

Leinzlove: Yes! we will be waiting till the OB yells out the sex during delivery... LOL!

Tezzy : twins will be delightful. Praying things go well with the scan and you have more peace... I know it's hard. Glad the spotting is done with. :hugs:

snowangel187: Congrats on a wonderful scan. Awww...how old is your DD? So happy for you! Looks like my 8 week scan is the same day as your second scan.

Oh, regarding MS: I had it really awful with DD and my last pregnancy. Trust me, you are blessed if you don't get any. I lost 20 lbs with DD's pregnancy just 'cos I could not eat well... and she came out perfect :D

Quick question Ladies
:
What were your HCG numbers from your first blood work? Getting mine done tomorrow and will have the results early next week.

Did you know that May & June were such good BFP months for my friends? I was definitley meant to be here! :) :) :) x

NeeSAH: I didn't have any testing done. I did a digi at 5 weeks that said 3+ and waited 5 weeks for my scan.

Are you just getting one number? One number doesn't tell you much like two numbers does.

Snowangel, so glad it went well :hugs: that's all great news!! I don't know if I can see a nub exactly, but I'll guess girl.

I don't know S! That forehead looks awful flat to me. :)

Morning girls :flower:

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers...

I'm in quite a bit of pain and have had bloody discharge this morning (tmi sorry I know)

I'm keeping my mind occupied by attempting to pack and clear the boat before our flight. My hubby is going to treat me and the kids to an icecream at an icecream bar before we leave... His way of trying to cheer me up...

In 24 hours time I will have had a scan and fingers crossed I will be breathing a sigh of relief...

Still thinking of you and hoping you feel better. I'm very worried about you! Praying that your scan shows good news! Lots & Lots of :hugs:!

7 wks today... I'm worried cos last time the bleed started just after 7...xx

cheryl did you get a scan yesterday hun?? thought i read you were might have been mistaken

thinking of you tezzy :hugs:

nesSAH at 11dpo my beta was 52, at 18dpo it was 2000

cheryl - :hugs: try not to worry too much (yea... easier to be said than done, i know)

tezzy - how are you feeling today?

Scans on wed Hun... I'm just worried cos I had a bleed at 4 wks...x

Tezzy how are you?xxx

aww hun i am sure all is well i saw how dark your bfp was on another post.. surely if something was wrong the bfp would have been very very light

Hey girls... I'm ok, still spotting and still in pain. Flight is in 3 hours, get home 2am will be ringing NHS at 7am and hopefully going straight to hospital from there. That is if it doesn't get worse again otherwise I'll be going straight from the airport x

Oh and I will be doing a Clearblue digital the second I get home...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->