Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

are you in a lot of pain hun?? fingers crossed that everything is fine, and cb digi will say 3+

Yeah the twinges are painful and the backache is constant... If I go straight to the hospital I wonder what the chances are of getting scanned in the middle of the night...

I feel I NEED to do the digi... To prepare myself :cry:

Got everything crossed for you Tezzy x yeah I think I'd do a digi too :thumbup: xxx

aww honey.. i wish i could give you a big hug right now... in the u.s at the hospitals they always have a u/s tech 24 hours a day.. not sure if it is different by you..fx that everything is fine.. i have read of loads of women who bleed during pregnancy and have a scare but all is well :hugs:

Good luck Tezzy! I hope the digi comes up 3+ again and you get your scan very soon.

Congrats snow for a great scan! Your dd is so cute isn't she? not taking no for an answer. I like that :winkwink:

This week has been going soooooo slow. I'm glad tomorrow is nearly here and I can move away from week 4. I want double digits!!!!!!!!:brat:

Ya we call it "cute" that she doesn't take no for an answer. :rofl: She really is a very stubborn diva. :haha: I can only pray the next baby is calm. :haha: She is great tho. She was so excited to see the baby. I think it made it more real to her. She's already tired of waiting for baby to get here. :flower:

Aw tezzy I'd do a digi too... I'm going to do a digi soon as I'm home from holidays on Sunday too....xx

Quick question ladies: Did anyone get lots of cm around 4 weeks? I seem to be...is this normal? It's just colorless, maybe a ting yellow sometimes

NeeSAH: I didn't have any testing done. I did a digi at 5 weeks that said 3+ and waited 5 weeks for my scan.

Are you just getting one number? One number doesn't tell you much like two numbers does.

I think it's just gonna be one number. You are right tho' two numbers will be able to tell if hcg is rising.
Just wondering what levels are normal for 4 weeks pg.

I think is normal nessah. My cm also increased as I was getting close to af due date and the days after. It comes and goes so I think it should be fine.

Tezzy: Thinking about you...praying the bleeding stops and the scan goes well! :hugs:

Cheryl: Congrats on 7 weeks! I pray your scan goes perfect hun with a nice strong heartbeat!

I know it's hard to say not to worry, but stay strong ladies!!

cheryl did you get a scan yesterday hun?? thought i read you were might have been mistaken

thinking of you tezzy :hugs:

nesSAH at 11dpo my beta was 52, at 18dpo it was 2000

Thanks!!! Wow! those are lovely numbers!
I took mine today, so probably about 13/14 dpo.
Glad I have a baseline from your numbers...thanks :)

NeeSAH: Hcg levels vary... I'm sure a positive FRER as dark as yours would mean your levels are just fine. Those were super nice lines! :)

Tezzy: Thinking of you today! Ready to hear about your 3+ and your scan. :hugs:

AFM: You ladies in here got me thinking I need a doppler... Oh my! I would never have thought this of me. But, I'm considering the Sololine B as they have excellent reviews. Anyone used this kind? Do you have another that worked really well? A birthday gift for myself.

Thanks for the good luck girls... At the airport now... Will be online when I get home

:hugs: thanks for everything x

I was 22 at 11dpo and 78 at 13 dpo Nessah.

Thinking of you Tezzy!

I had tons of cm Hun to the point I tht I was oing again b4 I got my BFP. Xxx

Still got it the now...xx

I wouldn't get a Doppler I've heard they are very hard to use... A few ppl on this been very upset when not hearing anything but it's up to u love....xx

just watched eastenders (a soap in the uk for anyone thats not in the uk) and janine just had her baby 11 weeks early... bawled like a baby!!

nessah thats normal rubbish for us pal ladies though means more tp checking x

bump i missed it hubby watching footie x bbc iplayer here i come xxx

safe flight tezzy x

Increased CM is normal. Starting to form the mucus plug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->